Chapter 6-Triple Update

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Sunghee stormed down the long hallway, up the stairs andinto her dorm room at the end. She had placed her bags there earlier. Sunghee had requested for a room in the dorms. It would be closer to her brother. She didn't mind it that much.

Knowing that she was the hotel owners' daughter, the dorm mistress had given Sunghee the best room. It had a paranormic view of the sea. Furnished with a single bed, a fairly-sized wardrobe and a simple bedside table, it included a small refridgerator and a door that lead to her brother's room.

Sunghee threw herself into her bed and thought about L. He really looked like him. He was the sole reason that she had returned to Korea a few weeks earlier. She could have stayed in America for the year-end graduation party but she had chosen to come back despite it being the most awaited party for the seniors.

It was so coincidental that the day she found out about it was their graduation and the day she decided to leave. Sunghee hadn't told anyone about the incident, only telling her parents that she was returning and that she wanted to stay in the dorms.

Sunghee let out a scream into her pillow. Who was he to shout at her. Although it was her fault she mistook him for Bum and slapped him, she had apologised. He had even seen how alike they looked. Sunghee scoffed. What kind of name was L anyway? Did he think he was the L from Death Note.

Sunghee flipped over and stared at the ceiling. She childishly imagined that the ceiling was L. She gave him a few middle fingers and let loose a few colourful swear words that will propably blind your eyes if written down. Sunghee felt slightly better.

Sunghee's thoughts drifted to her ex. "You mother er! You think just because you were an ulzzang you can go messing around behind my back. You knew my past. I was a ing fool to believe you!"

Subconciously, a few tears leaked out from her eyes. Sunghee quickly blinked them away and wiped her tears. "No, I can't cry!" she scolded herself. She swung herself off her bed and strode to the mini-fridge. She grabbed a Mars chocolate bar and ripped the wrapper open on her bed.

"To getting over him!" Sunghee pumped her free fist and stuffed the chocolate into . As she chewed, tears started to drip down. Before long, her sniffs turned into sobs, and eventually wails. She clutched her broken heart and cried her eyeballs out, "Wae?! Wae?! You mother er!"

Sunghee struggled to swallow the chocolate-covered caramel and wafer confection down her dry throat. She blinked and looked up to try to stop thetears. She clutched on the Mars wrapper like it was her heart. Slowly, she fell into the deep sleep she had been lacking over the past few weeks.


Triple update!! Thank asiansunite96 coz she (?) requested for it. Do comment and subscribe.

Mental note: WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!