Chapter 15

Time To Love [Hiatus]

"What are you doing here?"

L looked up to see Sunghee with her hands on her hips. "What are you doing here? Are you deaf?" she demanded. He rolled his eyes in return and looked at her, faking the innocent, quizzical look on his face.

"What are you doing here. I always come here to relax," he replied, mirroring her voice. Sunghee clenched her fists and took a deep breath in to calm herself down. He knew she hated it when people copied her. She rolled her eyes and breathed out. L copied her and breathed out. She cracked her head slightly. She didn't know why people copying her pissed her off so much. She didn't feel like this last time.

A small bubble of fear surfaced in L's mind but he pushed it out of his mind. "Why can't I come here?" Sunghee fired back, "Is your name here?"

L smirked and Sunghee felt her heart skip a beat at the y smirk gracing his face. She cleared her thoughts quickly, 'Him? y? I can't see that happening... Maybe those faint abs I saw when I burst into his and Jongs ro- Wait, what am I thinking?'

She was torn from her thoughts by L's voice. "Is your name here?" he .

Sunghee lifted her head and he saw her eyebrow twitch slightly under the silvery moonlight. 'Uh oh,' L gulped. Had he gone too far? Based on past weeks experience, her eyebrow twitching was never good. When she exploded, it was always messy. Even Team Leader Sunggyu backed down, letting her reign supreme over the seven guys in the Lifeguard Team. He took a step back.

"If I count to 3 and you're still here..." Sunghee trailed on. L's face froze and his legs moved on his own. "1," her steely voice rang out in the cool night. L shot off.

"3!" she cheated and gave chase immediately. Afraid of her catching up with him, L let out a very girly scream. Sunghee froze before doubling over in laughter. L stopped at the sound of her cracking up. He whirled around, "What are you laughing for?"

Sunghee straightened up and pointed at him, still laughing. When she finally calmed down, she pretended to run to him, waving her hands in the air and screaming in an extremely high-pitched voice. L pouted without himself knowing.

'Awww... So cute... Wait, what in the world am I thinking?' Sunghee shook her head and listened to what L was talking about. "No... It wasn't like that," L scoffed, rolling his eyes, suddenly feeling childish. "It was more like," he shoved her lightly and run away, screaming in a higher voice than her. It definitely wasn't what he had done.

"No," Sunghee insisted and shoved him back, "It was more like." She started running around and screaming in an even higher voice, "Ahhh!!! Help! I'm being chased by the awesome Sunghee. Ahhh!!!"

"Yah!" he yelled at her and pretended to be angry. However, a smile slipped onto his face. Sunghee screamed again as L started to chase after. "When I catch you..." he trailed off. As her slippers were starting to get in the way, Sunghee kicked them off in front of her. She picked them up and threw them backwards, hoping they would somehow hit L.

A yell from behind confirmed that. She ran into the sea, hoping it would slow L down. Unfortunately, it slowed her down as well. "Yah! Come here, you brat," L shouted at her.

Too tired to run any more, Sunghee turned to face him. "Can't catch up to me?" she taunted him and kicked some of the salty seawater onto him. Laughing, L tried to dodge the water droplets but to no avail. The wave of droplets was spread out over too wide an area.

Sunghee took the chance to wade further away from L. When he realised that she was trying to escape, he picked up his pace and splashed her with water.

“That’s for spraying water on me,” he triumphantly cheered as Sunghee was doused in the briny water. She whirled around, creating a small whirlpool surrounding her legs. Sunghee pointed at him then kicked some water up as well.

Caught by surprise, L’s got a mouthful of sea water. “Ewww… Do you know how dirty this water is?” he said in a y voice. He then realised that Sunghee had already run onto the sandy shore. He immediately gave chase.

Thankfully, for L, Sunghee was already tired and he quickly caught up to her. Just as he reached her, she turned around to check where L was. To her surprise, he was right behind her. In shock, Sunghee fell backwards onto the sand.

Surprise, L fell onto Sunghee. However, he snapped out of his surprise and caught himself with his arms so that he did not crush Sunghee, making it seem like he was in push up position. Sunghee broke into laughter and he contracted the laughing disease as well.

After a while, they calmed down. They only realised that L was on top of Sunghee. Her eyes caught L’s and they seemed to be stuck on fast together.

L’s breath hitched. The girl under him seemed so beautiful under the soft moonlight casted on them. Could she hear his heart skip a beat?

Sunghee heard the pounding of her heart in her eyes. ‘Can he hear it? I hope not,’ she thought. Who was this guy who looked like an Ulzzang on top of her? She noticed that his head blocked the moon, causing the moonlight to spread around his head and he looked like he had a halo.

“Hee-ah! Hee-ah!”

A voice broke through their thoughts and pulled them apart. L awkwardly cleared his throat and pretended to sit on the sand, looking away to hide his reddening face. Sunghee recognised the voice and scrambled up.

“Jong-ah, here,” she called him over. Finally spotting them, Sungjong raced over to them. He bent down to catch his breath as Sunghee and L gazed at him curiously. What had made him run all the way here?

“Did you hear?” he asked them though the direction was more directed at Sunghee.

She rolled her eyes, “Well, I don’t know what you’re thinking.”

“The hotel’s going to undergo a makeover. The hotel’s staffs are given a one month paid leave.”


I'm thinking of doing a mass editing sometime soon for this fic. Just telling you guys. I'm too lazy...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT. JUST THE NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO KNOW WHETHER THERE ARE PEOPLE READING!!!!!!