Chapter 14

Time To Love [Hiatus]

L kicked a bit of sand into the salty sea, taking in a deep breath of the land breeze. Why had he snapped at Sunghee when they first met. She, after all, had apologised. He had always prided himself for being reasonable person. He had surprised everyone in the room, even himself.

Why had he done that?

Could it be... He felt attracted to her and thus pushed her way? His hand slipped into his hair and messed it up, shaking his head to try to shake the thought out. He couldn't be. She was rude, stubborn, had bad eyesight and beauti-

Wait.

What did he just say? Did he just say she was beautiful? Well, she was, but that didn't mean that he was attracted to her. Right? No! He shook his head. He definitely wasn't. L didn't-couldn't take the pain of losing someone again. His heart nagged at him. He did look forward to their clashes adn his heart stung when she was not by him occasionally. But that didn't mean that he was falling for her.

Anyway, why did his hyungs make a mountain out of a mole hill out of Sunghee joining the team? They hadn't done it when he and Sungjong joined the team. Though he denied it in his mind, his heart knew that he was, inreality, jealous of the attention she got.

On the topic of Sungjong, there was something wrong with Sungjong and Sunghee. His instincts told him that there was more behind their couple image. Sunghee had just come back from America. How could she have hooked up so fast? They could have been childhood friends and hooked up before she left but then again, she mistook him for that Bum Oppa of hers. This showed that Sunghee loved him alot.

Sungyeol seemed close to her. He would have told Sungjong about her outburst. He didn't seem out of place. Unless, Sunghee had threatened Sungyeol to keep his mouth shut.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even

She had very obviously lied about the time when she came back to Korea. Sunghee he had seen her with her luggage when they first met. So, why had she?

L was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realise that he was already on the breakwater. Neither did he realise that Sunghee was in front of him.

"What are you doing here?"