Chapter 17

Time To Love [Hiatus]

A Few Weeks Later

Sunghee rubbed her eyes as she woke up. The captain announced that they were landing soon and they were to buckle their seatbelts. Excitedly ignoring her sleepiness, she buckled up and leaned over Sungjong to look out of the window. Lights twinkled in the night scene.

“Jong-ah, we’re reaching soon,” Sunghee slapped Sungjong’s arm. He looked around, muttering some words. “Hmm, what are you saying,” she leaned closer to his mouth, poking his stomach. To her surprise, he had abs.

Sunghee lifted his shirt, much to Sungjong’s surprise and embarrassment. “Ya! What are you doing?” he screamed at her, blushing furiously and pushing her hands away. His loud voice unfortunately rang through the plane.

Sungjong’s face coloured more as he was shushed by passengers around him. Sunghee giggled softly and whispered, “Sorry, Jong-ah.” Realising that he was still angry, Sunghee placed her head on his shoulder, clutching onto his arm.

Sungjong pushed her away with a huff, crossing his arms. She interlaced her fingers and pouted at him. Knowing her tricks, he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. However, being the naïve brother he was, he peeked through a small gap in his eyes and saw Sunghee’s dog eyes.

With a groan, Sungjong gave up, “You know I can’t stand it when you do that. Why did you lift my shirt anyway? I’m not into .”

Sunghee flashed a triumphant smile at him, “I wanted to see if you had abs.” Sungjong rolled his eyes and buckled his seatbelt, grumbling something under his breath.

Sunghee turned to her left and saw that L was still sleeping, “Yah, Oppa, wake up.” She poked his side but he did not stir. She gently slapped his face and leaned back so as not to face his wrath when he woke up. However, he still did not move. Giggling, Sunghee pinched L’s cheeks, “Ah, so cute.”

This time, he made so movement. But, it was just to turn around. Sunghee sought help from Sungjong. “He is the second most difficult to wake up,” he scoffed, “Good luck.”

Not wanting to give up, she inserted her earphone buds into his ears, turned up the volume to the loudest and blasted F(x)’s Electric Shock into his ears. His eyes snapped his open and his mouth opened to yell.

However, Sunghee clapped her hand on his mouth to prevent him from doing so. She kept her phone, “Sorry, we’re reaching soon. Had to wake you up.” Sunghee shrugged as L glared at her before releasing her hold of him.

With a final glare, L shook his head to get rid of the ringing in his ears. He huffed as he buckled his seatbelt.

When the plane landed, people started to swarm to the exits while Sunghee and Sungjong calmly waited. L poked her, “Aren’t you going?”

“We’re waiting for the people to go first. What’s the point of squeezing through?” Sunghee answered. He realised that it was the smart thing to do. Soon, the huge group became a small trickle. It was only then when they realised that there was a small fuss beside them. They had not been able to see what was happening because other passengers were blocking them.

Apparently, they were not able to wake Dongwoo up. Sunghee snorted, “So Dongwoo’s number one?” Sungjong nodded sadly with a sigh.

“Oppas, I want to try something,” she cried and pushed the rest away. Sitting on his lap facing him, Sunghee apologised to the sleeping guy. She started to slap him, laughing with the rest. Finally, Dongwoo woke up.

“Oh, Sunghee-ah, what are you doing? Why are you on my lap?” Dongwoo asked.

Having a brain wave, Sunghee her lip seductively. “Oppa, you know. I have always liked you. Your lips are so y,” she traced his lips. She leaned closer to him. He leaned back as well, grinning from ear to ear, “Thank you, Sunghee-ah.”

Dongwoo jumped in shock as Sunghee grabbed his , “And your is just so… To die for.” He winked at her and laughed, wrapping his arms around her.

“Yours too,” he replied, leaning toward her. Then, Sunghee stood up.

“I see you’re awake now,” she smirked, “Sorry, Oppa. I was just teasing you. We reached already.” It was only then when he realised that he was in a plane and the other Infinite guys were surrounding them and laughing.

Dongwoo, though bummed, laughed good-heartedly. “It’s ok,” he stood up and waved his hands.

“Really?” Sunghee beamed, “We’re still friends?” He nodded and suggested they leave.

Sunghee paused in the walkway and let the others pass before whispering into Dongwoo’s ear, “Oppa, just telling you. You better get rid of that problem.” He looked at her quizzically before realising what she meant.

With a groan, he stomped off, “Sunghee! You!” His only response was Sunghee’s laughter.

 

 


I started a new fic, Fortuitous You, featuring Woohyun. It's a one-shot based on an experience by me. Ahhh... What a delusional girl I am.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230080/fortuious-you-infinite-romance-woohyun