Chapter 1

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Sunghee stepped out into the Korean air and took in a deep breath. She had missed it after 5 long years with no contact except through webcam and facebook. Maybe a bit of Twitter and Tumbler but that was all. She smirked and pushed up her sunglasses as she thought of her twin brother. Some twin brother he was. He had left her to take up the heir of their family's hotel chain while he followed his dreams to become... A lifeguard?

It would have been better if he had taken up the job offer by a rival company to piss their parents off but no... He just had to go and be a lifeguard. It was probably the day he had his first actual day in the field, or in this case, the beach. Sunghee rolled her eyes as she thought of her brother and flagged a taxi down, "Ajusshi, Seoul Beach Resort." (A/N: No such place, BTW.)

Sungjong felt a shiver go down his spine. It couldn't possibly be. Not today of all days. Didn't she still have one or two more years? He shook his head to clear it and continued listening to the captain, Sunggyu. "Today is your first day. Just remember all that was taught, ara?" Sunggyu placed his hands on Sungjong's shoulders with a reassuring nod. Singsong bit his lip but steeled up and nodded firmly.

There was also another new lifeguard, Myungsoo. They had been dorm mates along with 5 others and had gotten along so well that they were currently best friends. He was to take over Sungjong's post after lunch. Myungsoo gave him a clap on the back as the latter walked to the beach. "Hyung," he whined. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and gave Sungjong an over-cheery fist pump. It was Sungjong's turn to roll his eyes. "See you later," Myungsoo said as he walked back into the air-conditioned comfort of the headquarters.

Surrounding him, there were already girls flocking around the others. "Woohyun Oppa, do you want me to help me put on sunscreen?" a girl batted her eyelashes flirtingly at him. "Uhmmm... No thanks. I already have some on," he laughed awkwardly then tried to escape from her clutches with his float tucked under his arm. The rest followed suit with girls trailing them like lions to a prey.

Who wouldn't, they were only wearing a pair of red boxers and showcasing their built upperbodies to the world's eyes to ogle at. Sungjong giggled then whistled as he walked to his assigned seat. Just as he was getting on, he heard a voice from below, "Annyeong Oppa. Are you new?" Sungjong put on a cheery smile.

It was a lady who was obviously older than he was. He rolled his eyes as the noona tried to chat him up. Sungjong mentally rolled his eyes as he pretended to listen to her chat on and on about herself. "Yah, what do you think you're doing," a familiar voice rang out from behind. Sungjong's head snapped up. It couldn't be her, could it?

He looked back. It really was her. He was about to go hug her when she marched up to the noona. The latter stared back defiantly, "And you are?" Seeing the look on her face, he knew what was to come, silently groaning. "Annyeonghaseyo, Sunghee iminida. Lee Sunghee. Sungjongie's girlfriend, ajumoni," she said with a sarcastic bow. The noona's widened in disbelief, "Omo, omo, omo. So rude." She tsked but then stalked off.

Sungjong got down from his seat and engulfed her in a big hug. "Aigoo, my baby sister's defending me," he cooed as he squashed Sunghee's cheeks. She pushed him away, "Aish, I'm your twin sister! You're only older than me by a few seconds." Sungjong gave his twin sister an affectionate peck on her cheek, "Deh!" He climbed onto his seat again.

Sunghee rolled her eyes then went to find an empty spot. She took off her shirt and pants. Immediately, she was the centre of attention. She was one of the only with a perfect figure, the others were either too skinny or too fat. Sunghee rolled her eyes and ignored them to walk into the cool waters.

At the same time, Myungsoo walked out from the headquarters. "Sungjong, it's my turn. Go eat lunch," he called out as he pushed through the crowd of swarming girls. They dispersed quickly but soon crowded under his chair to ogle at the cold prince.

Sunghee was unconciously swimming further and further. She only realised that when she saw that there was no one around her. She shrugged and started swimming back. Halfway, she felt a searing pain shoot through her ankle. 'No, not now,' she thought as she struggled to keep afloat. She had twisted her ankle. Salty sea filled each time she tried to shout for help. It seemed like her ears were starting to block the screams and splashes.

Sunghee's heart pounded as her vision started to grow darker. "Oppa, I still love you," she managed to whisper before sinking. Using the last of her strength, she tried to reach up but to no avail.

A hand shot through the water and grabbed Sunghe's wrist just as she lost her conciousness...