Chapter 19

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Day 1

Sunghee pushed the strap of her bag up her shoulder. Then, she resumed bouncing around. “Gosh, Jong-ah, just choose a damn shirt,” she complained as she threw herself onto her bed, still wriggling around.

“I need to look good for the girls,” he airily sighed as he held up yet another shirt. He faced her, “Which is better?” Sungjong held up two shirts.

“The left one,” she waved her hand without even looking at them.

He nodded, “I thought so too.”

Groaning, Sunghee sat up, “Let’s just go already. We’re late by ten minutes.” Rolling his eyes, he casually put on his shirt.

“Finally,” she cried as he opened the door. Running out, Sunghee pulled her brother out as well.

He wriggled out of her grasp, “Wait, I have to check whether the door is closed.” He then casually strolled back. With a huff, she ran past him and gave the door a firm tug. Shooting her twin a glare, she dragged him down.

“Are you sure we are on the right track?”

“Yes, you idiot! Look, the sign says ‘Beach’,” she pointed at a nearby sign, resuming the dragging.

Sungjong rolled his eyes, “Why are you so excited anyway?”

Sunghee let out an exasperated sigh as they spotted the beach. “I want to show off my fabulous body to all the erts in this resort,” she retorted sarcastically, “Look, they’re already here. They already beat me in the showing off body part. Oh, Hoya has a nice one.”

His protectiveness kicking in, he tugged her to him just as she reached their seat where the others placed their things. “You are not allowed to date any of those erts,” he hissed at her as she casually placed her things down.

She shook him off, excited, “Yeah, yeah. I didn’t know the Choding had abs.” She practically ripped her shirt off.

His eyes widened. “Lee Sunghee, that is too provocative,” he barked at her.

“You’re too uptight!” she cried out, laughing. She was only wearing a normal light blue bikini. Sungjong groaned as he watched her rush off to his hyungs.

“Oppas, let me join,” she announced her presence. Smirking, she watched as their jaws drop open. She snatched the ball from Sungyeol. “Keep your eyes on the ball,” she grinned, spiking the volleyball over the net.

Woohyun whistled, “Damn, girl. You look fine.” Sunghee rolled her eyes. However, she couldn’t help smiling at the compliment.

“First time you seen a girl in a bikini? There are others wearing bikinis,” she hitting the ball back over the net.

Dongwoo snorted, “Who? That old hags’?” He was referring to an old lady who was very obviously checking them out. She was wearing a plain, brown swimsuit. It was easy to see who looked better of the two. They shuddered, just as Sungjong jogged up to them.

Hoya suggested that they re-split the groups. Sunggyu raised his hand, “Since I’m the oldest, I’m captain.” The rest rolled their eyes.

“Sunghee, you can be the other group captain,” he offered. She nodded, immediately taking the offer.

Quickly, they split into groups. On Sunggyu’s team, it was Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya. Sungjong, L and Sungyeol were on Sunghee’s team. They started playing.

-----

“Yes! We won,” Sunghee cheered as she jumped excitedly. Flinging her arms around the nearest person, she squealed while everyone else stopped short. She untangled herself from the person, looking around.

“What’s wrong?” she asked innocently. Sunghee examined the faces of the rest, her best friend and brother.

Wait, her brother? Didn’t she just hug Sungjong? Someone was missing from the others as well. Her head snapped to the person beside her. Sunghee let out a squeal that was very unlike her, scrambling to create distance between her and L.

She bowed, apologising profusely at the same time to a blushing L. He forced a smile on his face, shaking his head stiffly, “It’s okay. You were just going with the excitement.”

Trying to break the awkward silence that followed, Dongwoo clapped his hand, “It’s getting late. Let’s go eat!”

Nodding, Sunghee ran after them, but not before casting one unsure glance at L.


There's a part 2 to Day 1. Wait for it~ I'm so so so so sorry for updating so late... I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter~

minyoungunnie: They're so dumb...I thought they would find out that Sunghee and Sungjong are siblings. Then there will be a big "hoo haa". Turns out that she told them...but will there still be a big "hoo haa"?
p.s. hoo haa= fuss ^^

Actually, I myself didn't know why I wrote that. Maybe to snide L? IDK... I just needed a time for them to find out. But seriously, damn they're slow aren't they? And yes, I do know what hoo haa means...

kikiiosz: please update more ^-^

I'll try. I'm only allowed to use my laptop when it is the weekends. I was busy with homework the past two days. I'm sneaking now...