Chapter 22

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Seriously, I don't know how to continue so I'm just going to put it like that:

The other Infinite boys have noticed that L and Sunghee have shown signs of attraction so they were forced together without the two knowing. They managed to arrange for all of them to go for a spa. L was tricked and was placed into the same spa room. The spa people thought they were like boyfriend and girlfriend so they were fine with it.

The two were shocked, seeing the other in the room. To make it worse, they were told that they spa required for them to be . After the massage, they were treated to a jaccuzzi. Wrapping towels around themselves, they get into the jaccuzzi awkwardly. L falls asleep and has a wet dream about Sunghee. Just before he comes in the dream, the masseurs come back and wake him up. It was then when he realised that he had somehow fallen in love with Sunghee.

He consults the others and begs them to help him court her. To his surprise, they already knew of his attraction. However, they don't tell L that Sunghee also likes him back as they want to access his courting skills.

Flowers are placed in front of the twins' room everday with cards saying how beautiful she is, how cool she was the day before etc. Sunghee confronted the guys and demanded for an answer but they just zipped their mouths. Outwardly, she seems pissed about the flowers but she actually loves them and treasure them. Her irritation is because she is frustrated that the person who keeps giving her flowers haven't shown himself yet.

On the last day of their trip, she was brought to a secluded beach. On it, there was a bench covered in rose petals. A circle of lamps surround it in a circle. L serenades Sunghee with the help of the others and confesses. She has adknowledged that she has also fallen for L but is hesitant because L reminds her to much of Kim Bum.

Frustrated, L grabs Sunghee's neck and kisses her gently. It dawns upon her that Kim Bum and L are two different people and she should give herself a chance to love again so she kisses back amongst the midst of the six other cheering guys. They obviousy return as boyfriend and grilfriend.

But that's where all the trouble starts...