Chapter 10

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Sunghee rolled about in her bed. She sat up and ruffled her hair, "Arghhh, I'm so bored!" An idea hit her head. Snapping her fingers, she exclaimed, "Ara!" She leapt off the bed and ran to the double doors connecting her and Sungjong's room. "Oppa~" she thrilled as the door slammed onto the wall.

"Bwoh?! What are you doing here?" a voice that had grown annoying to her shouted. Sunghee opened her eyes... To see a freaked out L. "What are you doing here?" she screamed. She kicked him in the face without thinking and he fell on the floor. She crossed her arms across her chest on instinct.

L rubbed his head as he sat up, "Damn girl, that's some kick you have!" He got up from his sitting position and dusted down his clothes. It was only then when she realised that he only had a white, fluffy, hotel towel wrapped around his waist. From what Sunghee could see, it was not very tight. It had been a miracle that it had not dropped off when he fell after he was kicked. She screamed and grabbed the nearest item she could mind, which so happened to be a lamp post.

Sunghee shut her eyes and randomly started to hit him. "Yah!" L shouted as he tried to protect himself from her blows. "You ert! Byuntae!" Sunghee screamed as she assualted him. Sick of the beatings, L grabbed onto her wrist and tore away the lamp. He grabbed her fists and pinned them against the wall, "What the are you doing running around and hitting people?"

"What are you doing it my oppa's room?" Sunghee screamed in retaliation. "This is my room," L bellowed in her face. "Bwoh?" she screamed. Without thinking, her right leg flew up to where the sun didn't shine."Ack!" he cried out as he collapsed onto the floor, clutching onto his jewels. "Master-yah," he added as a tear slipped out because of the pain.

Suddenly feeling guilty, Sunghee kneeled down, "L-sshi, gweanchanayo?" His head snapped up and shot her his killer glare before going back to massaging his precious parts. "Ah, L-sshi, jwesonghabnida," she apologised as she kneeled down beside him, "How can I help you?"

"What do you want to do?" L snapped at her, "Massage it for me?" Sunghee scoffed, angered by his words. She placed a finger on a chin and pretended to think, "How about I do that?" L looked up at her in disbelief. She flicked his forehead and he cried out in pain again. She blew on her fingers and examined them as she smugged.

The door burst open. "L-hyung, the dorm mistre- Oh, Sunghee what are you doing here," Sungjong inquired, "What are you doing on the floor." L pointed a shaky finger at Sunghee. "Ask your girlfriend yourself! Owww... My precious Master," he spat.

"Myung Aegi?" the two Sungs repeated, Sunghee slightly digusted. "You freaking named your . Argghh," she hissed in disgust. "You're one to talk!" he shot back as Sungjong helped him up, one hand still on his . L's hand, not Sungjong's. L glared at Sunghee and pointed menancingly, "Balli ka! Get out of my sight! I will get you back." She rolled her eyes and walked to her room, muttering, "Sheesh, we experience more pain when we give birth. Boys really can't handle pain. Their brains are hung on their ."

"What the hell did you just say?! Sungjong, let me go now!"

-----

"What are you all doing here. Shouldn't you be working now?" Sunghee asked as she pranced into the lifeguard headquarters. "Neo!" L screamed as he pointed at her, furious. A round of applause sounded. She put on a flattered look and bowed, "What are you guys clapping for? And did he just scream?" Embarrased, L sat down with a pink face while the others roared with laughter. "We heard about what had happened yesterday," Woohyun replied. She smiled truimphantly and blew at her nails, "You could be the next one."

Their expressions slipped and were replaced with frightened ones as they cupped their precious parts. Sunghee flashed a smile, "Just kidding! What are you waiting for?" Sunggyu cheered up, "We're waiting for the new empoyee. The first female employee, in fact." Dongwoo clasped his hands together, "Her uniform is a red bikini." At this, Sunghee got a bit worried, "No t-shirt or whatever?"

Hoya grumbled, "If she asks than we would have to give it to her..." Sunghee's expression lit up as the others' expression hardened. "Where is she anyway. She should have reached aorund the time you did, Sunghee-sshi," Sunggyu mumbled. She broke into a smile and put her bag down. They looked at her in surprise. "Well," Sunghee flipped her hair up and stuck her hands on her hips, "You're looking at her!"

"Bwoh?!"


I'm so sorry to say that I can only update on weekdays now. Because of my poor results, I can't get to a computer anytime I want. Sorry... sad