Chapter 18

Time To Love [Hiatus]

The eight stepped out of the airport and into the warm, Balinese air. It was warmer than it was in the plane. Taking off their jackets or sweaters, they started to look for the person with their names. Sunggyu spotted the person and lead them there.

“Mr. Sunggyu?” a man in his late 30s clarified.

He nodded, though slightly fazed that the guy was speaking in English. “Yah, how are we going to communicate with him? We can’t speak English well,” Sunggyu freaked out.

Poking his head, Sunghee pushed to the front, “Didn’t you think of it when you planned it? Follow me, kids. I speak English. Now, don’t get lost, ok?”

Playing along, they chorused, “Yes, Teacher Sunghee.” Laughing, they walked along the long walkway, admiring the design along the way.

“Look at the amount motorbikes! The whole carpark is filled with them,” Sungyeol gaped. As they continued following the tour guide, females of all ages stared at them.

“Wah, they look like K-Pop idols,” she heard an American whisper to her friend. Sunghee rolled her eyes as Hoya asked her what they were saying.

“They are saying the number of motorcycles is a lot,” she fibbed with a grin. She didn’t want to add to their egos.

Just then, a lady in her late teens ran up to Woohyun, “Do you speak English? Can I have number?” She shoved a piece of paper and a pen in his face. Sunghee immediately slid in front of a fairly confused Woohyun.

“Sorry, he’s taken,”she flashed the brave girl a smile. Disappointed, the girl trudged away. They looked at her curiously. She waved her free hand, “She was just advertising.” She couldn’t believe they attracted attention even in another country. If Woohyun knew what she had really said, they would die hearing how he attracted foreign girls.

Finally, they reached the car park. They piled their luggage into the back of the van. “You know how much I spent for this van?” Sunggyu grumbled.

Rolling his eyes, Sungjong flicked his hair, “I’ll pay for the transportation fees. Is that ok?” Happy that his money was not flying away, he nodded ecstatically.

The eight fought for the seats. Being the translator, Sunghee was made to sit behind the driver/tourguide. She wanted to sit in the passenger seat beside the driver but Sunggyu had selfishly stolen that seat.

Woohyun and Dongwoo had made Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong sit at the back. Sunghee looked worriedly at the crammed backseat, “Isn’t it a bit… Confined?”

Being the part of the oldest, Woohyun laughed, “No. Of course not. It isn’t squeezy right?” He shot a glare at them that made them shut up and shake their heads. Though suspicious, Sunghee turned back to face the front.

“How long is it to the hotel?” Sunghee asked the driver.

“Forty-five minutes to one hour.”

Sunghee leaned back onto the seat, “He said the ride will take forty-five minutes to one hour. Dongwoo, don’t sleep.”

The car burst into laughter. “Solli, miss. Can I ask you why you are only one girl?”the driver asked her sheepishly.

“Ah, they’re my friends,” she explained. Muttering under her breath, she groaned, “What is only one girl? He’s English is just…”

-----

 

“Ok, Sungjong and Sunghee one room. L and Sungyeol together. Hoya and Dongwoo one. Finally, Woohyun and I in the last room,” Sunggyu explained after they checked in, handing out the card keys.

Sunghee sniggered as she thought of something, “Oppa, you planned this didn’t you?” He looked at her, confused.

“Lyeol, Yadong and Woogyu.”

Sungjong high-fived a laughing Sunghee. “Except Dongwoo,” she considered, “He had a fairly normal reaction.” Patting his shoulder, Sunghee apologised to the blushing latter.

“I’m not gay!” Woohyun protested, “Do you want me to prove it to you?” He stepped closer to Sunghee, grabbing the back of her neck and puckering his lips. Before he could do anything, he was pulled back by Sungjong and Sungyeol.

“Don’t touch her,” Sungjong hissed.

He cowered under Sungjong’s glare, “Right, she’s your girlfriend.”

Hearing that, Sunghee groaned, “Gosh, you guys are so dumb. Sungjong’s my brother. I lied that time, though I don’t know why.”

She turned to the Korean concierge assigned to bring them to their rooms. “We may go now,” Sunghee told him. He nodded and pushed the cart holding their pieces of luggage. She followed him, leaving the confused Infinite, except Sungjong and Sungyeol, behind.

“Ya, wait for us!” 


I have gone to Bali before, so I will be basically writing about my time there but inserting Infinite and something else *Winks* It shall be revealed... Next time.

The picture is the lobby of Nusa Dua, the resort I stayed in. It's massive and the rooms are connected.

If you didn't get the Sungjong being Sunghee's boyfriend then, you have to read from chapter 1 again. JKJK.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153962/8/time-to-love-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-romance--sungjong-sungyeol

shhh_its_me: HaHAHAHAHAHA
DONGWOO XD

looking forward to their trip in bali :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a bit weird and all but... Yeah...

minyoungunnie: Lol. Sunghee's method of waking L and Dongwoo is so funny!! ^^

I was alughing while I typed it too!