Chapter 20

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Day 1-Part 2

I hit the final ball over the net. Sunghee started squealing. Sungyeol Hyung and Sungjong high-fived me, patting my back as well to congratulate me. I turned to Sunghee with a big smile, wanting to high-five her as well when she flung herself onto me.

I froze in shock, not knwing what to do. Everyone else halted as well. My head dropped down to look at Sunghee. She was still jumping up and down while gushing about the fact that we won. The dizzying scent of her invaded my nose.

It was a mixture of her sweat and the salty sea’s smell. The mixture sounds really disgusting but on Sunghee, it was an addicting aroma. I took in a deep breath of it, feeling my mind go numb.

I could also feel Sunghee’s rubbing against my chest. Personally, I was and I could feel blood rushing to my . A few… Scenarios flashed through my head.

‘Sunghee, please get away from me,’ my hands clenched up as I prayed. As if she heard me, she untangled herself from me. I secretly heaved a sigh of relief, making a mental note to take a cold shower later.

“What’s wrong?” she questioned the others. Argh, that innocent face of hers. I felt so bad for thinking dirty things about her. Looking around, Sunghee seemed to realise something. Her head snapped toward me with such force that I was afraid it would drop off.

She let out a squeal that didn’t sound like it came out of . As she hastily back away, Sunghee kept apologising and bowing.

I tried hard to force a smile on my face, shaking my head, “It’s ok. You were just going along with the excitement.” As soon as the words came out, I mentally slapped myself. It sounded so fake coming out from my mouth.

Dongwoo’s claps got everyone’s attention, “It’s getting late. Let’s go eat.” Mentally, I thanked him for breaking that awkward atmosphere. Sunghee nodded and followed him. However, I noticed that she glanced at me, unsure.

I was broken out my thoughts when an old hag came up to me. “Hello, handsome boy. Are you free today?” she asked, probably eye ing me as she laid a hand on my light abs. My immediately died down.

I only understood her a little bit. “Get lost!” I screamed at her, scared, ripping her hands off me. “You, handsome,” she chased me, using broken Korean to try to communicate with me.

I let out a yell as I past the rest. They looked at me, confused when the old hag zoomed past them. Damn, for a hag, she sure was healthy.

Damn, the rest for laughing at me!


I'm so sorry for the late update.. You guys know that AFF had some problems right? I'll be doing a double update later.

I just couldn't resist adding the old hag part. Imagine L getting hunted down by a hag with frumpy s and sky-high hormones! LOL

It's a bit short. I wanted you to know what L was thinking.

Day 1 done~ Day 2's coming soon at your nearest computer or phone XD

I wanna try out the you tag. Thank you, you!