Chapter 12

Time To Love [Hiatus]

Sunday

Sunghee asked random questions as she followed behind L. He rolled his eyes and pretended to ignore her, walking on. However, it was evident by the irritation that flashed in his eyes on his emotionless face every once in a while that he was. Sunghee, knowing this fact, smirked next to his face to aggrevate his anger.

L increased his speed and walked further away from Sunghee. "Yah, L, jamkkanman," she called out with a widening smirk. He whirled around and glared at Sunghee's defiant face.

"What," she stuck out her tougue. He cletched his fist and held in his raging anger. His mouth was itching to open and shout at her.

Mentally, he counted to ten to calm down with his eyes closed. As he did that, Sunghee had already walked pass him. Finally, L's anger faded slightly... Only to explode again with Sunghee's remark, "Yah, slowpoke. Hurry up!"

He whirled around to face her, "You better watch that tougue of yours. I'm older than you. Why the hell are you using informal?"

Sunghee smirked and taunted him, "Watch your tougue, L-sshi. That tougue of yours could get you fired." L rolled his eyes, not threatened, as he jogged to catch up to Sunghee. He scoffed, "It's not like you're the CEO's daughter or something." With a mysterious smile, she mumbled under her breath in English, "Oh, you don't know how close you are..."

L overheard her but didn't understand her, "Bwoh?"

Sunghee rolled her eyes and continued in English, "Ah, you don't understand English." With a small laugh, she skipped forward. For the next few minutes, they continued in silence next to each other.

"Help! Help!" A cry cut through the air.

Everybody's head snapped to the direction of the sea. Without a second thought, the two ran towards the sea. Sunghee was the first to spot the lady struggling in the sea. She dove into the sea before L could even spot her. In swift , she swam to her.

Luckily, Sunghee reached her in time before she disappeared below the waves. Once she reached the shore, Sunghee dragged the lady unto the sand and lay her down.

-----

Sunghee blushed a light pink as the 6 guys clapped and whooped, L clapping reluctantly with a sigh. Sunggyu stood up and clapped her on her back, "You did a great job today. Even though you were only a rookie."

She chuckled lightly, "Thank you." She bowed to them as they started clapping again, much to Sunghee's joy and L's misery. L buried his head in his hands, grumbling silently to himself.

Sungjong turned to L and poked his ribs, "What happened to you?" The rest guffawed. L pinked and mumbled something. Before they could say anything, he had stromed off somewhere.

Woohyun chuckled, "He said that he let her rescue the lady because he wanted her to try it out." Hoya smirked.

"Yes, yes. Of course, he so kind-heartedly give the chance to shine."

The rest sniggered.


If some of you realised, I changed my writing style. I read a fic on writing tips and I realised that mine was not exactly good... And I know I'm sorta late... I shall strive to be a better author. Thank you, thank you very much.*Claps surround* I would like to thank my subscribers, commenters. Notice I never included family because they don't really know about my AFF acco- Ok, I should stop...