The Tour (Part 2)

Impossible Love

We took off again, a bit faster because I wasn't weighed down with luggage. We talked about a few random things, and finally, I asked for the rumors and the gossip going on.

"This is super duper secret to the instructors, but it's definitely going around the students." Jiyoon looked around, making sure no one was near.

"There's a rumor that Hyoyeon is dating Yoseob." Jiyoon whispered.

"MR. YOSEOB?!" I asked, horrified. I mean, why would Mr. Yoseob like someone like Hyoyeon? It's impossible!

"WAIT! Isn't that... not allowed here?"

"Yup. They say that it's a secret."

"Wait, who spread the rumor first?" I asked.

"Hyoyeon."

"Then it is possible," I said slowly, "that it's not very true and that she's just making up lies, right?" Suzy and Jiyoon exchanged looks.

"Yeah, that's what we thought, too." Suzy said. "At least, that's my only hope."

"Well, then, Suzy, I hope Mr. Yoseob feels mutually to you!" I said teasingly, and as I expected, her face turned bright red. Seeing this, Jiyoon and I burst out laughing, and we continued teasing her until she interrupted us.

"STOP! Here we are at the teacher's hall. You're never, ever, EVER allowed in there. If you are caught in there, you are going to be expelled or whatever they call it here at the companies. We're not sure because we're kind of newts, too. Well, I am."

"Yeah, I came here 2 months ago, and Suzy came here only a month and a half before today," Jiyoon added helpfully. "Of course, then she fell in love with Yoseob."

"HEY!" yelled Suzy, blushing hard again. We both laughed, and continued on. I felt happy-I knew I made some new friends.

 

A/N: This is a really short chapter, so sorry about that. The next will be pretty long, I think. I'm not sure yet-I might divide it again, like these ones. Also, please comment or subscribe! I'll try update soon!

 

Preview

 

We finished the tour and went back to our dorms. On the tour, Suzy and Jiyoon explained to me we all had single rooms-a question I had asked-because it was a small company and didn't accept a lot of people-only a few talented people. I was really proud of myself for coming in-I mean, only a selected few? Boy, that's pretty good!

Jiyoon and I said good night to Suzy and went to our floor. There, I said good night to Jiyoon and went into my room. Even though it was night and I was really tired (long drive to Seoul, walking on the tour), I unpacked all my stuff.

After that, for some reason, I couldn't sleep, so I went outside for some fresh night air. (the dorms all had small balconies outside in the hall's ends.)

As I reached there (the curfew is 12, in case someone wants to practice in the practice rooms), I heard someone call my name.

"Hey, Jieun-ah!"