Unexpectednessnesses and The Search

Impossible Love

Another week, then another, then another has already passed. Already it's been 2 months since I came here! I can't really believe it. Anyways, something special happened. It's... weird. I think I like someone. And it's not someone I should like. Uh-oh.

So let me tell you what happened. Two weeks ago, I was resting in Dance class, and G.Na and Mr. Taeyang was trying to tutor me in dancing, which I'm really bad at.

As I was working on stuff, G.Na got a call and left the class for a few moments. I was resting on the floor, and Mr. Taeyang sat down with me.

"G.Na is really (pant) good (pant) at this. (pant) I am so (pant) tired already like (pant) Excercise class." I huffed. Mr. Taeyang laughed. I couldn't believe it. He's still okay, looking energetic. I looked up at him from the floor and smiled back (or tried) at him.

Here, she's coming back. Let me help you up," Mr. Taeyang said. I reached up and grabbed his hand.

That's when I felt the electric shock. (A/N: Nananananana! Electric Shock!)

It surprised me so much, I actually sat right back down, with a surprised look on my face probably. Mr. Taeyang looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I weakly smiled back and scrambled up to my feet again without touching him. I kind of had this spacy feeling, this numb thought-I liked him? Without myself even knowing?

Then, G.Na came in smiling, and said, "Let's continue on!" G.Na unnie... She likes him! I can't like him as a friend! It's not the thing a friend does!

I started panicking, but tried my best not to show it. "Um, G.Na, uh, I-I have to go now, okay? I-I promised my f-friends I'd meet them about now."

She shrugged, looking confused. "Didn't you tell me you had no plans right now?"

"Uh, um, I forgot until now."

"Okay then. Go on." I forced myself to smile and quickly got my stuff and left as fast as possible. All that time I was thinking, NO NO NO NO I CAN'T DO THIS TO G.NA I JUST CANNOT DO THIS TO A FRIEND OMIGOSH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME AHHHH HELP ME NO NO NO and on and on.

I went directly to my room and sat down numbly. I whispered, "Why? Why him? Why not" I searched for another name "Myungsoo-oppa or someone else?" I let my tears fall.

 

Suzy's POV (A/N: Yay!!! Finally another perspective comes in! NOTE: Almost always, it'll be Jieun talking, but sometimes I'm going to put in other GIRL'S PERSPECTIVES ONLY, so you guys are wondering what the boys think O.O and I'm not good with boy's perspectives, because I'm a girl O.O)

"Where's Jieunie?" Jiyoon, my best friend, finally exploded after 10 minutes of waiting. It was lunch, and she'd agreed to meet us 30 minutes after lunch bell rang. It had been forty minutes since then.

"I don't know," I shrugged back. "Maybe something's holding her back."

"Well then, let's go looking for us. She just might be at the back stairs with a broken leg, calling out to us weakly." I rolled my eyes--leave it to Jiyoonit to make things so dramatic.

Then again, she did have a point.

I half-shrugged my shoulders again in a weird sort of okay-fine-whatever way combined with I-don't-know-but-you-might-be-right way. So it would be a.... okay-I-don't-know-but-let's-go way?

We set off searching for her. First was Dance Class-Jiyoon, though she wasn't in this class, knew it pretty well because one of her projects was to help out at the Special Care Dance/regular Dance classes whenever possible. She was there when Jieun first came, if I remember correctly.

"Um, G.Na?" Jiyoon called out.

"Yo, girls! Watcha need?" came back her cheerful voice.

"Do you know where Jieun went?"

"Jieun?" We saw her worried face and was immediately worried too. "She told me she had to meet you guys and then ran off. She seemed pretty panicking." She shrugged. "Why? Is she missing?"

"Yup. Any idea where she might've went?" I cut in.

"Um... Maybe.... The-wait. Oh, I don't know," she threw up her hands. "You guys are her best friends. Search for her! You don't have much time though-it's already 12 minutes till end of lunch."

We both nodded, and quickly thanked her, walking fast out towards the hallway.

"Where should we look first?" I asked.

"The library. She loves it there, right?" I nodded.

"Smart. Come on, stop dragging your feet!"

"Stop nagging me again!" Jiyoon groaned. I laughed in reply-so much fun to nag her.

We searched the library-no sign of Jieun. Like Jiyoon said, we searched all the stairs-no broken leg, no Jieun either. We had six minutes left until next class bell-ugh! Where was she??!!

We settled at the outside table real quick for a discussion. "Where have we not checked yet?"

"The bathrooms, the other classes... Oh!" Jiyoon covered .

"What?" She didn't seem to hear me. I think her cogs in her brain was working too hard and too fast to hear me.

"Where is it? Um, A, aff, art, ag, bes, ber,band, buh-oh!" I realized what we were missing.

"The dormitaries!" we both said. Then we hurried off.

 

A/N: Super short chapter-I think I owe you guys a chapter since it's been like a month since update. O.O Sorry. Anyways, what'll happen? I've no idea. Also: note how I didn't say sorry a thousand times? Well, I decided that I've said sorry enough that others know already what I'm sorry for. :) Hopefully.

Anyways, hope you like, enjoy, subscribe and comment if you want please! Silent readers still appreciated. :D

 

Preview

"Gah! Where is she??!!" Jiyoon exploded for the second time. We were practically running with our quick feet. "My legs are burning!"

"Quit your complains!" I ordered.

"Yes, mom," she shot back. I laughed and went on twice as fast, earning another groan from her. "Wait for me!"

We reached the dorms, and went straight for Jieun's room. Just before I knocked, I thought I heard something. I put my head closer, then reeled back in shock.

Sobbing?