The Week

Impossible Love

For the week, I didn't have a lot of trouble with Hyoyeon and her friends. Thank goodness! Yet, I had trouble with class. Apparently, I was very behind on the Unknown class that we do once every week-Language.

My teacher was Mr. Yoseob, and thankfully Jiyoon, Suzy, and Sunggyu-oppa were all in the class. Not-so-thankfully, Hyoyeon's right and left arm, Jessica and Tiffany was there, too.

I met a lot of people, too, like the rest of Jiyoon's friends--Hyunah, Jihyun, Gayoon, Sohyun--and Suzy's--Pei, Min, Jiah--and a bunch of others, like Hyori-unnie and Bora-unnie.

Lots of people were nice, but I met another enemy of ours-better than Hyoyeon and her gang, of course, but still a bad person nonetheless.

She was a teacher, though-a student teacher, it seemed. Her name was Park Gyuri. She is evil, I think, deep inside. Her friends were nice to me, like Nicole unnie and Jiyoung unnie, but she is out to get us.

She's a student teacher for Mr. Yoseob's class. My first day there, I had no problem because due to her cold she was absent that day, and she only comes Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, so we had some classes to rest from her evilness.

I don't know what happened between Jiyoon and Suzy VS Gyuri unnie, but it seems she hates them, and my friends hates her. And she hates me now, too, I guess.

Here's what happened between me and evil unnie:

So in Mr. Yoseob's class (Vocals Excel), I was doing my excercise by myself again as usual, and everyone following me. Then, SHE came in-evil Gyuri unnie-and looked confused. Then, of course, I didn't know she was evil.

She asked Mr. Yoseob what we were doing, and he told her that we were doing the exercise I taught them. I then had to introduce myself because she didn't know me.

"Annyeonghasayo, Lee Jieun imnida!" I bowed.

"Oh... I see," she smiled faintly while shooting daggers at me with her eyes. I was confused at that time.

About near end of class, she came to me and acted friendly. "Hi there, er, Jiyeon, is it?"

"It's Jieun, unnie."

"I'm Gyuri unnie, by the way." During all that time, she was using a sickly sweet voice that people use to babies, and Mr. Yoseob was around. But as soon as he turned away-boy, that was the real Gyuri-shi.

"Just in case you don't know, Yoseob-seunsengnim (teacher in Korean) is mine. Don't try to get him by acting like a know-it-all," she hissed. Gyuri-unnie narrowed her eyes at me. "I know the real reason why you taught everyone the exercise." Apparently she thought it was to become the teacher's pet in this class and become closer to Mr. Yoseob. What a joke.

"What?" I asked. At the time, I was really, really confused. She rolled her eyes at my confused and innocent expression.

"What I'm saying is, Jayeun, I'm the ruler in this class, after Yoseob-seungsengnim. I'm his teacher's pet. And I always will be, not matter what." Then, she went away.

 

So... that's what happened. And now that I understand, I don't like her, she doesn't like me. Yay, I made another enemy.

Anyways, Unknown was really fun all the time. Once, we even did a fake interview about our lives, and we had to memorize a bunch of stuff that most interviewers ask and how to answer those questions without sounding conceited or too desperate.

Here are a few examples:

Q. Did you know how famous you were?

A1. (try not to sound so conceited or too fake. May ruin image.) Oh, not really-I knew I was known because when I went shopping once, a few people recognized me and asked to give me some signatures, but except for that, no.

A2. (be careful-may sound like bragging.) No, not at all. I was practicing very much, so I had no time to look around or go outside or anything.

A3. Actually, yes. I was watching the news the other night, and I saw something about fans at my concert and everything, so I was really surprised.

Q. Can you give us a slight spoiler for your next concert?

A1. (DO NOT GIVE AWAY A LOT. Important to leave them hanging.) Well, let's see... All I can say is that there will be something very special, and that all our fans can expect a great concert for them to watch.

A2. Ummm... (Always must look like you are thinking a little. Don't answer too fast-may look memorized.) A spoiler? Let's just say that we've been working hard at a special project for this concert, and everyone can look forward to a special concert just for them.

And so on. A few other Unknown sessions were actually filming a commercial (but not sending them to the broadcast stations, of course), photo-shooting, watching a fan meet with a known K-Pop celebrity, etc.

I also found a place to work part-time. It seemed that the place Suzy works at, the Ninth Heaven Cafe (which was just across the street), fired an employee and was looking for someone to take their place, and Suzy recommended me, which I agreed to.

I wasn't accepted yet-apparently I must take a 'test' and see if I do fine in there. The only down of that job was that someone who hangs out with Hyoyeon, Sunny, works there as a cashier, too. Oh well. At least it's not Hyoyeon herself, right?

 

A/N: OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!! It must've been, like, a month! It's just that I had a bunch of tests and exams (again!) and I had no time to put my hands on any computer keyboard to update. :( SORRY!!! Also, I'll try to update faster (because SUMMER VACATION!!!! YAY!) and actually go online more. 

Also, sorry for this lame and boring and short chapter. :( I am so sorry for everything! I'm such a lousy writer... :(

Okay, thanks for reading, please subscribe, comment, or just keep reading-that itself makes me happy, but subscribing and commenting makes me happier!

 

Preview

I walked down the street towards the Ninth Heaven Cafe with Suzy and Jiyoon (who were there to encourage me and eat some delicious food-she LOVES food!), who were saying stuff like, it'll be alright, you'll pass, and it's really not that hard.

When I reached there, the manager, Mrs. Heather, was waiting for me.

"Okay, Jieun! Are you ready?" she asked me cheerfully. I gulped down my nervousness and nodded.

"So, the test is really easy. You just have to handle 5 customers on your own-get their orders, serve them, and give them their bill, cash it up at the cashier place, and viola! One customer down. Got it?" I wordlessly nodded.

"Come one, I'll give you an apron and let's get to work!" She led me to a back door-ish place, and gave me a typical maid outfit. When she saw my expression, she laughed and said, "Don't worry. It's temporary-the real outfit our staff has to wear is less fancier than this. It's just an apron and a head band, really, if you get accepted. We just like to scare our new trainees a bit. Our customers love it!"

I nodded weakly. My third time nodding, haha.

I changed into the outfit and when I came out, and Mrs. Heather said, "You look cute in that! Maybe we'll have you wear it if you become a staff!" At my horrified expression, she laughed and patted my arm reassuringly. "Kidding. Jieun-ah, your test starts... now!"