The Story of Jiyoon's Love

Impossible Love

We came back to campus with thankfully no more incidents that contained the words klutz, clumsy, and queen.

Actually, all through the bus ride, I was quiet while Jiyoon and Suzy talked. I was thinking about the CF place and all that stuff. More generally, the future that was waiting for me. I was hoping I'd get into a girl group with Suzy and Jiyoon-but that was still an unpredictable subject in this company.

COEJ (by the way, it's supposed to be pronounced like co-edge) didn't have a lot of celebrities in there-only a few minors ones here and there. There was a huge announcement, though, this year, that the company would be spending a lot of money on the selected few. And, compared to other companies, this was a little, I guess.

During the one hour of free time before bed check and stuff like that (curfew, I guess-Mondays have none, apparently), we hung out together after showers and getting ready for bedtime. I remembered randomly about Jiyoon's boyfriend, so I asked Suzy to finish the story for me.

"Oh, yeah! I was forgetting about that..." Suzy smiled gratefully at me. From the look on Jiyoon's face, she had remembered but had not reminded Suzy in hopes of the story not being told.

"Okay, so this oppa's name is Sunggyu-oppa. He's one of those lucky guys who's future group was already chosen at his first trainee year-which is, I might add, is this year. His group is Infinite." I nodded eagerly-I loved real-life love stories!

"So Sunggyu-oppa is really talented-everyone can see that, actually-because he was in Special Vocals and Dance Excel. Special Vocals, by the way, is for people who are to be both in Dance and Vocals Excel, but can't because they're in the same class time."

"Jiyoon and Sunggyu-oppa is in the same class even now. Anyways, so Jiyoon was randomly using her MUCUS!!!! aegyo to a friend (check that out-search on YouTube of Jiyoon's aegyo-so cute!-or just watch Flower Bouquet episodes 8 and 11) when Sunggyu-oppa saw that."

"He told us later that he had an interest in her then, but right then and there, he fell deeply in love with her!' Jiyoon was blushing crazily, and me and Suzy were smiling, imagining the scene.

"So since then, he worked his way closer to her by asking her to be his dance partner and studying together. After a while, he decided it was time to ask her out."

"Once, like always, he took her in his car to a cafe, which he does a lot to study together. Only this time, he didn't take her to a cafe, he took her to really fancy restaurant. Boy, Jiyoon was surprised, oppa told me."

"Jiyoon, want to tell the rest?" Jiyoon blushed, but nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell you because I don't trust Suzy enough because she'll exaggerate things too much," Jiyoon said. Suzy giggled, nodding. "The restaurant was called Palace of Memories-real fancy, eh?-and he was right. I really was surprised. Anyways, so he took me roughly by the hand" Here, she blushed as Suzy and I giggled dreamily "and took me to a table for two."

"Of course, I had thought we were going to a cafe, and so I'd brought all my stuff with me and was wearing my knit sweater and jeans, but he didn't seem to care, really."

"I have to tell you, his acting is great. He acted like we were really going to study, so we ordered something and we took out-well, actually, I took out my notes and study sheets. He didn't, yet."

"He told me that he wanted to memorize, so I was testing him on all the test stuff. He was good at it, too.Then, when the food came out, I reached over to take my notes away, but then, he grabbed me by my wrists with one hand, and while I was practically gaping at him, he took out this white rose-by the way, the whole place was reddish-pink-that was really, really pretty."

"I remember every word he said to me," Jiyoon, now in her dreamy mode, said. "He said, and I quote, 'Jiyoon-ah, I've got something to say. I'm worried what will happen to you every day, and I think the only way to make that worry go away is to be near you. So... can I be your boyfriend?' Of course, I said no."

My face dropped. "What? You said no?"

"Yup. But I think he expected that, because he smiled at me, and put that rose on my ear, said it was okay."

"So.. what happened next?" Suzy asked excitedly.

"Bae Suzy, you already know what happens. Why are you being like this?" Jiyoon laughed.

"It's exciting every time you tell me! Continue on, my friend." She rolled her eyes, still smiling, and did as Suzy told her to.

"A few days later, we had this mini talent show among our friends-he made it seem like his other friend, L-oppa-"

"Wait. Someone's name is L?" I interrupted.

"No, that's not his real name. That's his nickname-because his nose is the shape of an L at an angle," Suzy explained. "Now, Jiyoon?" She turned to her expectantly.

"So I danced to this song called Cry Cry by T-Ara, Suzy sang a song called Only Hope, and everyone else did their own little thing. That's why it was so natural for Sunggyu-oppa to go."

"He started singing 'Nothing Better,' and then he started coming towards me, and I think was seriously blushing." Suzy, the witness, nodded. "And then he pulled out a yellow rose this time, gave it to me, held my hand and sang the rest of the chorus while I was dying." I sighed, thinking of that happening. I could picture it, actually, in my mind.

"After finishing the song, he hugged me, and while he was hugging me, he whispered, 'will you be my girlfriend?' And at the time, I realized I did like him, so I said yes."

I sighed again. "So romantic... I wish that would happen to me..."

Suzy sighed too, right next to me. "I know, right? Jiyoon, that lucky duck, has a great boyfriend." Of course, Jiyoon was blushing again.

Then, to ruin every magical and sentimental moment, the teacher came and told us we'd have to go to bed now, because it was well past midnight.

 

A/N: Okay, so here's a Sungyoon moment! :) Also sorry for the VERY late update-seriously, I had 4 projects going on at once. I know I'm bad at this romance stuff, so sorry about that too. I just hope you enjoyed it, though! :)

 

Preview

For the week, I didn't have a lot of trouble with Hyoyeon and her friends. Thank goodness! Yet, I had trouble with class. Apparently, I was very behind on the Unknown class that we do once every week-Language.

My teacher was Mr. Yoseob, and thankfully Jiyoon, Suzy, and Sunggyu-oppa were all in the class. Not-so-thankfully, Hyoyeon's right and left arm, Jessica and Sunny was there, too.

I met a lot of people, too, like the rest of Jiyoon's friends--Hyunah, Jihyun, Gayoon, Sohyun--and Suzy's--Pei, Min, Jiah--and a bunch of others, like Hyori-unnie and Bora-unnie.

Lots of people were nice, but I met another enemy of ours-better than Hyoyeon and her gang, of course, but still a bad person nonetheless.