MC Project Part 1

Impossible Love

"Hey guys, look at this!"

"What is this?"

"Looks like fun, doesn't it?"

"Wow, for once, we're doing something fun for class!"

Curious, me and my friends went over to the poster at lunch time. "So, tall people. What is it?" Jieun asked.

"It says... Let me read it..." I stood on my tippy toes and stared hard at the huge poster. "ATTENTION STUDENTS! We are having a special project for all classes . All students must attend. Information to be given later."

"This is perfect!" Jieun said, eyes sparkling. "We can get at Sunggyu-oppa through this!"

"What?!" Both Jiyoon and I stared at her. I recovered from the slight shock faster and asked, "How?"

"Well, let me explain..."

Into Jieun's scenario for revenge

Jiyoon: Well hello everyone! Me and my group will be singing this song. It's a song I've made because of a bad person named Kim Sunggyu that played with my heart. Please destroy him.

Everyone: Okay! :) *starts destroying Sunggyu* Yay! Done!

Jiyoon: Thank you. Please listen to our song, please.

Back to the present

"Uh, Jieun-ah, everyone isn't that cheerful like you," Jiyoon pointed out.

"Okay then, listen to this one..."

Into Jieun's second scenario for revenge

Jiyoon: Hey people! As the big finale of our mini-concert, here's a picture of my bad ex-boyfriend who played with my heart and destroyed it! *shows really embarrassing picture of Kim Sunggyu*

Everyone: AHAHAHA SUNGGYU SO FUNNY AHAHAHA

Jiyoon: Thank you, thank you! Have a nice day! *waves*

Everyone: BYE!!! AHAHAHAHA I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!!!!

Sunggyu: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Back to the present

"Sorry, Jieun, to shoot down your idea again, but I don't really want to revenge Sunggyu-oppa that much. It's his heart and he can't force himself to love someone he doesn't," Jiyoon said, looking sad again.

"And that's a bit... far-fetched," I added in. Jieun's face fell, but brightened again in determination.

"Well, then, I'm going to find a perfect way. How about we--" The bell cut her off, which made us quickly wave goodbye and go off to our own classes. "I'll talk to you later!" Jieun yelled back as she forced her way into the crowd and disappeared.

 

Jieun's POV

I kept thinking of ways to make Sunggyu-oppa feel bad as I ducked elbows and ignored yells across the hallway. I actually had nothing against Sunggyu-oppa, but anyone who made one of my friends cry deserved the Jieun Wrath (it isn't much, since I'm not the scary type, but it's the best I can manage).

I made it to Exercise class just to see a note that said in Ms.Krystal's neat hand writing: Please go to the gym.

I groaned and made my way to that giant gym so far away from class. At least that meant I'm going to meet with my friends soon.

In the gym

"Okay, check one two three, can everyone hear me?" After a few squeaks and shrill, hateful noises that made me shiver, Mr. Yoseob-oppa's voice reached our tired ears.

"Neh!" The whole gym responded.

"So is anyone curious about this special project?" Once again, the students answered yes. "Well, we call this the Mini Concert Project, shortened into the MC Project. This is going to be hard to explain, since it's a huge project and it counts in all your classes." He paused here. "Now the teachers are going to explain how it counts first before we go into the deep and long explanation." He handed the mic to Ms. Im.

"I'm the main Properness teacher in the basic class, Ms. . Most of you know me, but some don't. This MC Project is going to count for your grades in Properness class in the way you announce yourselves, contain yourselves, etc."

"I'm the main Exercise teacher in the basic class, Ms. Krystal. The MC Project is going to count for the Exercise class the least. It's basically you fail or you pass. If you suddenly fall or faint or something from something as simple as running or walking or dancing unless it's some kind of gymnastic move, then fail. If you don't, pass."

"I'm G.Na, and I'm representing the Dance portion. The project's going to affect the grade through just dancing. You have to dance at least once, even if it's in the background as a small back dancer."

"I'm Mr. Kim, Emotion classes representive. This project will be graded through how much emotion you put into your singing and/or dancing, your expressions, your sincerities, if you know what I mean."

"Hi guys! I'm Miss Kwon, speaking for the the Vocals classes. The MC Project is probably going to count the most for the Vocals. We're grading you through the technicalities such as tone and pitch, rhythm and the stressing of the right places."

"I'm Mr. Yoshinawa, a special teacher from your Unknown Languages class. You'll be recieving extra credit if you put in English into your songs. It depends how much on how much it makes sense and how good your pronunciations are."

"Everybody hear that?" Mr. Yoseob-oppa said, once again holding the mic. "Next is the info part. It's really long, so you better be paying attention. You won't get it twice. Got it?"

"Now, I got the honor of telling you guys all about the MC Project. First off, you'll be grouped up in groups of more than two, or as a solo by yourself. No," he interrupted the growing whispers and murmurs as friends looked at friends. "You will NOT be choosing them." The entire gym groaned, complaining loudly. "Sorry, but it wasn't my choice. Anyways, your groups will be chosen by this special person here, Mr. Uhn." He gestured towards a short, stout man with a permanent scowl on his face. "Mr. Uhn, will you introduce yourself?" Everyone clapped, since it seemed like the right thing to do. I don't know why we clapped either, but I had a feeling we had to.

"Hello, trainees at COEJ. I am LOEN entertainment's head agent, Uhn Jong Yoon. I scout new trainees, I create new groups by judging them, and I plan special performances and big events. I am here to judge your small 'auditions' and get all of you into according groups I think will work best." At the word 'audition,' the whole gym started to whisper again, including me.

"Jiyoon, did you hear that? We have to take auditions!"

"I know! I hate them. I absolutely hate auditions," Jiyoon whispered back. Next to her, Suzy nodded emphatically.

"Students!" Mr. Yoseob oppa's voice cut through the whispers and silenced everyone. "Everyone understand that, right? And everyone was surprised and nervous? Well, here's something else to get you whispering again." I waited. He waited. Suzy waited. Jiyoon waited. We all waited. And finally, he opened his mouth.

 

A/N: Wow, long time no see guys. Sorry about the super late update, but I have a good excuse. I was actually waiting for a review to come in, but when it didn't, I wondered why, right? So I looked into it, and it turned out I didn't even send it yet. -_- Since I did it on my iPod Touch, I may have turned it off or something before I pressed 'enter.' Typical of a klutzy, clumsy, forgetful girl like me, I guess.

Anyways, on that happy note, until a review comes in I'm not updating. Sorry, but it's a must (I think). And hopefully I get a good review because I am a reviewer myself, and if I don't get a good review, well, what of me? :/ Wish me and my story luck. Thanks to everyone who reads this, etc. etc., especially to readers who subscribe and comment. :) You guys make my day. (Doesn't that make your day too? When someone tells you you made their day? :) Mine does)

 

Preview

"You," he paused here dramatically. "Will have to perform three times."

Mr. Yoseob-oppa was right. It did set us off again.

"Three times?!" I said incredulously.

"Are they out of their mind?" Suzy whispered, looking pretty shocked. "Performing once is hard enough, but three times? Wow, this is, just..." She fell silent, not being able to form good enough words.

"Crazy! Paranoid! Is that what you're looking for?" Jiyoon suggested. "Well, it's worse than that. It's really, like, uh..." She stopped too, for the same reason as Suzy.