First Real Day of... Class? (Part 2)

Impossible Love

I hurried to Voice Excel class, because after talking to Mr. Taeyang, I had wasted a bit of my time getting there-and boy, was the way long. I was afraid I was going to be late, but thankfully, I got in just before the bell rang.

"Just in time, Ms. Jieun, I see!" I heard a cheerful, yet familiar voice ring out into the classroom. I slowly turned, and broke into a big smile.

"Hi, Mr. Yoseob!" I had forgotten he was the teacher of this class. Too bad Suzy wasn't in here.

"Okay, class, our last member of the family" he winked at me as I hurried to my seat "is here. Let's start!"

Just like Dance, we started with a simple warm-up-going up and down scales. I thought it was easy, but apparently it was hard for some.

I started, secretly, to do my own warm-up, which was going up and down the scale while doing this thing with my lips.

Mr. Yoseob, though, caught me doing it, and said, "Young lady!" It was half in that voice he had spoken to me first in the first day-the scary one. 

I looked up, scared, but thankfully, Mr. Yoseob was smiling a bit-he didn't look as angry as last time.

"Yes?" I whispered, still nervous.

"What is that that you are doing?" He boomed.

"Um, it's my personal warm-up I do before I sing," I replied a bit shakily.

"Can you show us?" I gulped, and nodded. I started to do it again. (I can't describe it-she's like-oh, I don't know)

"Ah, look at that. That is a wise warm-up," he told me. "Everyone, try it." Soon, the class was full of muffle-y scales. When we finished, I was very much warmed up, and so was everyone else.

After that, we started to-well, sing, I guess. We first sang a B2ST, a boy group, ballad as a class, and then Mr. Yoseob started teaching us.

"Everyone, remember-as I tell you every day-to use your diaphragm as you sing. Don't sing with your throat and mouth-sing with your stomach," he lectured us. "Breathing is very important, too. If you are in front of a mic and you breath hardly, it can cause the mic to make a weird sound (let's pretend that's true)."

Then, as an example, he sang with his throat once, then with his stomach. I was really surprised-Mr. Yoseob sure sang great. His voice was great-even while using his throat. I could understand why Suzy liked him. It was really rich and deep, but soft yet charismatic. It was really, really good, and I, at once, destroyed any doubts of him teaching Vocals Excel.

I glanced at Suzy, who was just staring dreamily at Mr. Yoseob, and smiled. This was probably her favorite class. I turned my attention back to Mr. Yoseob, who was lecturing us even more after his example.

"Okay, can you get the example? Sunny, please explain to me what you thought..."

After Vocals Excel, it was small break-10 minutes-so I hurried outside with Suzy.

"Don't you think his voice is just awesome? It's soft, pretty, charismatic, beautiful, smooth, rich, deep, dreamy..." Suzy said, sighing happily.

"Stop fangirling, Suzy!" I scolded her, laughing. "But I understand what you mean. His voice is great. It's about 100 times better than mine!"

"Come to think of it," Suzy interrupted me, which earned her a mocking glare. "I never heard you sing. Neither did Jiyoon."

"What did I not do?" Jiyoon said, popping up.

"Nothing," Suzy said, teasing her.

"Oh, come on, Suzy."

"No. I'm not telling you."

"My gosh, it's probably not even important."

"Yes it is, and you'll never know."

The two went back and forth until I said, "Suzy, it doesn't matter. It's not a big secret or anything. Stop playing around with her. Or else," I put on a mad face. "I'll spank you and send you to your room." The two laughed, and I smiled with them. Then, the bell rang, so Jiyoon didn't get to ask us after all.

I went to Excercise class, which was (thankfully) close this time. It was in a huge room, and students were sitting down on the bare ground, so I sat down, too, near the edge of the room.

Ms. Krystal came in just as the bell rang, and I almost gasped. She had pretty tight clothes on, and her stomach had muscles on them. I was really, really surprised-I'd never seen anyone as slender yet muscled (?) person as her.

"Okay, class! Let's stretch!" She shouted-after all, it was a big room.

We all stood up and started the classic stretching-the teacher shouting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 once, and the students repeating her. Then, we ran in a circle around the room altogether, and then push ups, sit ups. We did whole body stretches, leg excercises, shoulder, head, neck, and arm work out, followed a work out program, the works.

After about 3/4 of the class ended, we had a 1-minute break-and by that time, I was soaked and tired to the bone. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done in my life. Dance, compared to this, was nothing.

I gulped up water, then we went back to doing all the other stuff. Someone told me that every week, there was one class where Ms. Krystal lectured on eating, too, for half the class. I was glad for that-but this wasn't one of those classes, so I was kind of sad, too.

The rest of the class was flexibility-and it was not as agonizing for me than others, because thanks to my mom and her belief in yoga-makes-everything-better (made that up), I was half decent.

We had to touch our toes, stretch back all the way, do the splits, etc., etc., etc.

After that, we were allowed to change back into our normal clothes (we had been allowed to change in the beginning), and class ended. It was time for lunch, then Unknown class (sorry-if you have not read this part, I've changed last chapter).

I walked slowly to the cafeteria-my legs were killing me-trying not to overuse my aching muscles. At this point, 'overuse' meant sudden movements and excessive moving, like swinging my arms.

As I was nearing, I heard someone call my name. I slowly looked over, and saw that Suzy and Jiyoon were hurrying to me, trying to hide a smirk.

"Excercise, eh?" Jiyoon asked. I nodded slowly-every move was painful. "I thought so. I was like that when I had my first Excercise class, too. Too bad today wasn't one of those health days." I noddedd again, slower than ever.

"Come on, let's go eat," said Suzy, grabbing my arm.

Bad mistake.

I yelled, because it hurt, and Suzy laughed, saying, "Oops, forgot. I was like that the first time, too."

My really nice friends led me to the line, laughing and teasing me all the while. I had made SUCH a good bunch of friends, I could see.

After lunch (delicious, like breakfast-kimchi fried rice with seasoned potatoes!), we all went outside to the field, where everyone else was in.

"Okay, everyone!" Ms. Krystal yelled. "Today, our Unknown class will be going to a CF making site. You will be divided into 10 groups. Here are the groups. First group! You are with Mr. Yoseob. Suzy, Kim PilSuk, Jang WooYoung, Jeon Jiyoon, Kim Bum, Lee Jieun, Huh Gayoon..."

"YAY!" Suzy squealed. "We're together! That never happens!"

"And, we're with Mr. Yoseob," I teased. She blushed, but she happily nodded. Jiyoon and I laughed at her radiant face about us being together and Mr. Yoseob.

Then, we heard something else. Ms. Krystal was finishing her list of the first group, and the last name was...

"Kim Hyoyeon. Now, that is the end of the first group. Second group is with Mr. Taeyang, and the people are Yong SaeAh..."

Our happiness had diminished by a lot, especially Jiyoon's-her face had completely darkened. "Figures that luck has its bad side," she muttered. She looked really scary at the time. Suzy was kind of in a bad mood now, too.

"Oh well," I sighed, unhappy because my friends were. "It's the way of life. Let's just try ignore her and see what happens.'

 

A/N: I'm so bad at writing... Unexpectedly Together is currently so boring, and so is this... I'm so sorry, my readers-it's all my fault... My gosh, I don't even know why I even tried writing... Oh well. It's the way of life. Let's just ignore that fact and see what happens. :)

Anyways, Once again, thanks for reading, and I changed something in the schedules section last chapter. Hehe...

Please comment and subscribe-or read on!

 

ALSO!!!! I'm going on a trip to somewhere for a week, so I won't be able to update-because it's a school trip and we're not allowed to go on Internet and stuff. SORRY! But don't worry-I'll try to update little by little on my phone. :) Please forgive me...

 

 

Preview

We gathered after Ms. Krystal finished her list, and we went on different buses to different CF sites.

We were going to GyoTakU site, where the famous actor, JiHyo, was filming for a company. I was excited-I had never seen a real celebrity before, believe it or not-but weary, because Hyoyeon would be there and probably would make fun of me.

I noticed Hyoyeon right away, but I ignored her and we sat together in the back. We were minding our own business, talking, laughing, basically having fun, when Hyoyeon saw us and decided to talk to us. Wait-let me correct that. Talk about us.

"Oh look, there's the no-talent ," she called. Mr. Yoseob was way in the front, so he probably couldn't hear us over all that bus noises that buses make.