oo6: In the Club. A battle?!?!?!

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

 

“Excuse me miss, I was wondering-“

 

“Hmm?” Hye Won turned around with a smile, being the polite person she was brought up to be.

 

 

 

Her (eye)smile disappeared as quickly as it came on. What the ?! Why is he here?!!! Oh god, don’t tell me he recognizes me dressed like this!

 

 

Jay was startled by how her eyes were suddenly showing signs of panic and fear.

 

 

 

“Oh, don’t be scared please. I don’t bite. It’s just that I’ve seen you before and-“

 

 

 

Oh shoot. .

 

 

 

“-I was wondering if this is yours.”  Jay gave an assuring smile and handed Hye Won an iPod with a green casing.

 

 

 

Hye Won looked at the item Jay placed on her hand. She was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

Wait, that’s my iPod. Why was it with him?

 

 

 

As though reading her mind, Jay answered her question.

 

 

 

“Oh, I was wondering around the hallways just now and then I heard music coming from the dance studio. Being the curious person I am, I took a peek and saw you dancing. I wanted to greet you but you ran out suddenly and I guess you dropped your iPod at that time.”

 

 

 

Hye Won just stared at Jay. Her gaze was making him uncomfortable.

 

 

 

“I-I didn’t mean to peek at you dancing. I just couldn’t peel my eyes away from you during that time.” Jay let out a sheepish chuckle.

 

“Thanks.” Hye Won monotonously answered, giving a slight bow.

 

 

 

To be honest, she was annoyed. She wanted to enjoy herself tonight but that doesn’t seem possible anymore, knowing that Jay was in the same place as her.

Hye Won's POV

 

I gave him a slight bow before standing up. Seriously why the must he be everywhere?

 

 

I turned around and began to walk away but I felt someone grab my wrist. I faced the person, giving him an annoyed look.

 

 

 

“Urm… can I buy you a drink?” Jay asked, flashing his oh so charming smile.

 

 

 

I looked at him, and then glanced at the half-empty beverage sitting on the bar top where I was.

 

He followed my eyes and got my message. But he still didn’t let go of my wrist. I faked a cough which got his attention.

 

 

 

“Look, I just want to get to know you. I know it’s weird, since it’s your first encounter with me-“

 

 

It really isn’t.

 

 

“-but I really do. I can’t really put a finger on it but something about you intrigues me.”

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrow. Is this how he gets into all those poor girls’ pants? Too bad I’m never gonna fall for it.

 

 

 

“Look, I’m not interested. So, can you please leave me alone?” I used the sweetest tone I have.

 

“Can’t you just give me a chance? Okay, how about this, if I win a rap battle, would you reconsider?”

 

 

 

That's a tempting offer.

 

 

 

“Alright. But I’ll choose your opponent.”

 

“Sure. Name anyone.”

 

 

 

That confident, aye?

 

 

 

“BIGBANG” I smirked. 

 

 

 

 

Nobody has beaten my oppas in a long time.

 

 

 

“Challenge accepted.” Jay gave a smug smile. 

 

 Jay's POV

 

“Can’t you just give me a chance? Okay, how about this, if I win a rap battle, would you reconsider?”

 

 

 

Wait, why did I just say that?! Something is definitely wrong with me.

 

 

 

“Alright. But I’ll choose your opponent.”

 

“Sure. Name anyone.”

 

 

 

Well, I’m pretty confident with my skills. I’m able to crush anyone.

 

 

 

“BIGBANG” she smirked.

 

 

 

Oh , I forgot they’re here. Damn it. Holy , I’m about to get trashed. , stay calm Jay.

 

 

 

“Challenge accepted.” I gave a smug smile.

 

 

 

WAIT, WHY THE DID I AGREE TO THAT?! I just made a name for myself here and now I’m gonna lose it.

 

 

 

I walked towards my crew, feeling quite dejected about the agreement. 

 

 

 

“Bro, you alright? You seem kinda depressed.” Joon Kyoung asked with concern.

 

“Yeah, it’s nothing. Quick question, if I were to battle today, you’ve got my back right?”

 

“We’re bros for life, Of course I've got your back!”

 

“Good then, because I just signed US up for a battle. WE are battling BIGBANG later.” I slung my arm on Joon Kyoung’s shoulder as I mumbled the last bit, hoping he didn’t hear that.

 

“WAIT, YOU WHAT?! Hyung! Are you an idiot?! You’ve just signed our death cert!” Joon Kyoung exclaimed into my ear. He definitely heard the last bit of my sentence.

 

“Mianhe Joon Kyoung ah! I wanted to impress this girl and we had an agreement.” I told Joon Kyoung about me and swag girl’s conversation.

 

“Aish, hyung! If we get trashed, there goes our reputation.” Joon Kyoung whined, smacking my head. 

 

 

 

I gulped.  I didn’t want that.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter