o17: Disaster

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past month have been the most amazing month to me. I've finally tasted how it feels like to have someone who loves me like how I love him. Someone who changed because of me. Someone who regards me as their everything. I feel so thankful that everything is working out great so far. There's nothing that I would want more than this.

 

Jay too have more free time on hand after sitting for his college entrance exam. We still have study dates although I'm the only one doing the studying. But nonetheless, I get to spend time with him.

 

 

Things in school have changed too. Jay's fangirls were especially pissed given my past with him. They thought that I had used a love potion or something to charm Jay and claim him. They would throw me dirty looks whenever I pass by them but wouldn’t do anything beyond that especially after Jay's warning.

 

 

 

-Flashback-

For the first time ever, I was nervous about going to school. Not because I had a test or because there was someone new. But because I'll be going to school with someone special. Someone who I can proudly claim as mine. Someone by the name of Jay Park. Everything still feels surreal to me. I would sometimes pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I told him to pick me up from the bus stop in my neighborhood when he suggested to pick me up for school. I've yet to tell him that tiny detail of me being the younger sister of BIGBANG thus making me Jang Mi.

 

When I broke the news to my oppas, Eun Hee and Junhong concurrently, they all reacted the same way.

  

 

 

"Whaaaaaaaat?!"

"You must be out of your mind, my dear friend!"

"Please tell me you’re joking Wonnie. That tard don’t deserve my baby sister!"

 

 

 

And that went on for a good half an hour. After everyone has said whatever was on their mind, I spoke up.

 

 

 

"I know that you guys think that I am making a foolish mistake but if he makes me happy then shouldn't you guys give him a chance too? I promise all of you that this is not a mistake I'm making." I told everyone present.

 

 

All of them decided to let me be because I can be quite stubborn when I want to. They gave me and Jay their blessings and my oppas even threaten to fight him if he ever hurt me. Eun Hee told me to brace myself for anything that might happen, given my past with Jay. Junhong, on the other hand, remained quiet all the way.

 

 

"If he is the reason for your smiles then enjoy every moment you have with him. He'd better cherish you or I'll kill him." Junhong forced a smile, hiding the pain that remained oblivious to me.

 

 

I hugged Junhong and told him that no matter what, I will never neglect him. He would forever be the dorky guy best friend that I will always love.

 

 

  

Jay picked me up from the bus stop precisely on time. He got out of his car and ushered me to the passenger seat next to him and opened the door for me.

 

 

I blushed.

 

How was he the same person who made my life miserable?

 

As we made our way to school, Jay told me to relax. He told me that there's nothing to worry about, and he's got my back no matter what.

 

 

That melted me. Why was I such a lovesick fool?

 

 

Soon enough, we reached school. I waited for Jay at the staircase at the entrance of the school as he went to park his car. As usual, I remained invisible to the eyes of everyone. Just then, Jay s his arms around my waist. I immediately broke into a smile.

 

 

"Ready to enter as Jay Park's one and only girl?"

"Nope, not at all." I gave an uneasy smile.

"You have no other option." He smirked.

 

 

He pulled me to his side and slung his left arm around my shoulders as I placed my right arm on his waist. Everyone started noticing.

 

Some students started whispering. Jay's oh so loyal fan girls eyed me with so much negativity in their eyes. As we walked deeper down the hallway, I felt more nervous with the increasing number of eyes on us. We stopped in front of my locker and Jay went over to his.

 

 

"I spy a little lovestruck bird in front of me." I heard Eun Hee said in a sing song manner. I closed my locker door and punched my best friend's shoulder softly.

 

"Ouch. I'm telling my oppa." Eun Hee pouted.

 

 

 

I shuddered in disgust.  I will never get used to the idea of my best friend dating my maknae oppa.  Just as I was about to say something, I could feel a presence behind me. Eun Hee's face turned dark.

 

 

 

"I don’t know why Jay oppa is treating you nicely but don’t get it all up in your head. I don't want you near our oppa, got it?!" Minah, the leader of Jay's fangirls approached.

 

"Or what? please, I bet your Jay oppa don’t even give a hoot about you." Eun Hee retorted on my behalf.

 

"Oh you take that back . As long as your best friend here don’t distance herself away from Jay oppa, her life is gonna get miserable." She smirked.

 

"Well then good luck." I gave a plastic smile.

 

 

I could tell that Minah was raging right about now. She took a step closer and raised her arm, ready to slap me hard. Instinctively, I covered my face from the oncoming attack but all I heard were gasps. I peeked open an eye and saw Jay grabbing Minah's arm.

 

 

 

"Lay even one finger on her and I'd make you disappear, got it?!" Jay said through his gritted teeth.

 

 

 

He stood by my side and spoke up.

 

 

"If anyone harasses my girlfriend, I WILL make you pay. Your life will be a living hell, understood?!" He announced.

 

 

 

He intertwined our fingers and brought me away. We stopped in front of my classroom. 

 

 

 

"I'll protect you Hye Won ah, so don’t be afraid. Now go in and study hard." He hugged me.

 

 

I nodded and waved goodbye.

 

 

I felt so blessed to have Jay.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

We planned to have a date today but he changed the timing last minute saying he had some important things to do. Of course I was disappointed but it's not like I could do anything about it.

 

We decided to meet at Amour café at 6 but I had nothing to do so I came here right after school. And right now it's only 4.15 pm. Sigh~

 

 

I took out my mathematics worksheet and decided to attempt some questions while waiting. I absolutely hated math but I was surprisingly good at it. Half an hour passed by and I'm trying my best to keep myself awake. Yes, math bore me too.

 

 

I got up and went to get some caffeine in my system to keep me awake. I ordered a small sized cup of Caramel Frappuccino.

 

 

I looked around the café as I waited for my drink to be done. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Was I that sleepy to imagine what I just saw? I must've seen it wrongly.

 

 

How could Jay be across the street? He said he had some important things to do first. And why would he enter a boutique that caters to females? I shook all of the thought out of my head. I really needed the Frappuccino now.

 

 

"Caramel Frappuccino." The barista called out.

 

 

I thanked her and took the cup back to my seat. I began working on my worksheet again, occasionally looking out the window for a break.

 

 

But I wished I hadn't. I hated it. I hated what I saw. I was right just now. I was right about seeing Jay. But why the hell was I seeing him with another girl? Why was she holding his arms like he's her boyfriend? Why was she being so close to him?

 

 

I felt like the whole world stopped spinning. What the was going on?

 

- Jay's POV -

 

"Oppa! Where were you the whole day?! I've got something important to tell you!" I heard Jessica's voice which became louder with every step she approached me.

 

"I've been attending my classes, duh. Why what's up?" I asked.

 

"Uh, did mother tell you anything?" She questioned me.

 

"Nope, why? Did something happened?" Worry overcame me.

 

"Heh heh, um, guess who's in Seoul for good?" She made me guess.

 

 

I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter