oo4: After School

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch ended as soon as I finished my last bite.

 

 

 

I’m so lucky!

 

 

 

I was sitting with Eun Hee since I can’t sit with Seungri oppa.

 

 

 

“Don’t you want to sit with your brother at least once?” Eun Hee asked curiously.

 

“Of course I do! But then that’ll be the beginning of many problems. ”  I sighed.

 

 

 

We placed our trays in the return bin and made our way out of the cafeteria. We linked arms together and talked about the usual girl stuff and stopped in front of Mr Kwon’s classroom.

 

 

 

“Eun Hee ah, see you later okay? Don’t forget that we have our sleepover tonight!”

 

“Arrasso Wonnie ah! I’ll just quickly take my stuff and head to your place!”

 

 

 

 I hugged Eun Hee before she entered the classroom.

 

 

I headed towards the library since I had free period.  I stopped in my tracks as I walked past the dance studio. Peeking inside, I noticed that it was empty. Since it’s free period anyway, and the teachers don’t care if you’re at the library or not, I entered the dance studio.

 

 

I needed to clear my mind of all the sadness. Although Seungri oppa and Eun Hee has cheered me up, it was obvious that I won’t be 100% better immediately. The only way would be for me to dance it out. 

 

 

I made a quick trip to my locker and took out the shorts and baggy shirt that I kept. I went to the toilet and changed into it and went back to the dance studio. I felt so much comfortable now and I couldn’t help but to feel pumped up since I was going to dance.

 

 

I plugged in my iPod to the speakers and began to search for and upbeat song to freestyle to. I picked Block B’s Nanrina. I let down my hair and took off my glasses. I liked the feeling of having my hair all over my face while I’m dancing, I don’t know why.

 

 

Since I was still in school, I should still be careful so I took out a mask to cover my face.

 

 

I was ready now.

 

 

 As soon as I pressed play, I began dancing my sadness away.

JAY’S POV

 

 

“Ehem. Mr Park, please wake up.” Mr Choi, the Physics teacher, said.

 

 

 

Aish why must he ing disturb me?! Tsk.

 

 

 

I sat up and ruffled my hair. I stared into Mr Choi’s eyes. I could tell his body was tensing up. I stood up and just walked out class. I couldn’t be bothered with the lesson.

 

 

I wondered down the hallway aimlessly  until I heard a hip hop song. It was coming from the dance studio.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter