o12: Our first........ Kiss?!

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went out of my bathroom and put my uniform on. After towel drying my hair until it was damp, I went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

 

 

 

"GOOD MORNING OPPAS AND JUNHONG!" I greeted everyone.

 

"Morning sunshine. You seem especially happy today. Care to share?" Daesung oppa asked.

 

"Nothing. I just feel happy. Why? Can't I just be especially happy without any reason?"

 

"I didn't say that. Okay never mind, here's your pancake!" Daesung oppa passed me my share of the breakfast.

 

 

 

We ate and Junhong kept talking nonstop. He shared his excitement about attending school here. This guy is so perky about school.

 

We finished and headed for school, of course by Junhong's sweet ride. Our journey wasn't normal. It caused many heads to turn. Well what can you say when you're travelling in a neon green Mercedes convertible beside a cute unknown guy.

 

 

Soon enough, we reached school. Many students started whispering about Junhong. I overheard a few conversations. The girls thought he was cute and wondered how I got to know him. Some even thought Junhong was my boyfriend! Well the guys only wondered where Junhong got his car from! I walked to my locker as per normal while Junhong went to the office to get his class schedules.

 

 

 

"Boo!" A guy suddenly whispered into my ear.

 

 

 

Startled, I dropped all the books I took out from my locker. I looked back and there stood a smiling Jay.

 

 

 

"We had a deal Jay! What’s wrong with you?!" I said in annoyance.

 

"I didn’t bully you, did I? I was just greeting you. It ain't my fault that you dropped your books." Jay shrugged as he bent down to help me pick up my books.

 

"Thanks. Just don’t do that again please." I sighed.

 

"Oh Hye Won, why are you so clumsy!?!?" I heard Junhong's voice.

 

 

 

Jay looked up and saw Junhong, who was oblivious of him. For a moment there, I thought I saw fire in Jay's eyes.

 

 

 

"Oh Junhongie, did you get your schedule already? Oh, this is Jay. He is a senior here." I introduced Jay to Junhong.

 

"Sup." Jay acted all high and mighty.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Junhong imnida. Wait, have I seen you before? You look familiar. OH! Aren't you the guy from the club? Hello sunbaenim, I really think you’re an awesome rapper!" Junhong gushed.

 

"Oh really, cool. You've got taste young one." Jay seemed happy.

 

"Wonnie ah, let's go! I've got the same lessons as you for the whole day!" Junhong took the pile of books from me.

 

"Bye Jay, see you after school!" I waved him goodbye.

 

Jay's POV

 

Why was he everywhere?! First he confessed to Jang Mi 3 days ago and now he's being close to Hye Won. Couldn't he stick to one?! And it'd better not be Jang Mi. I shall sms her to stay away from him.

 

 

 

To: Jang Mi =^.^=

 

Hey wassup! This is Jay Park btw, from the club. Just wondering, you and Zelo are…..?

 

 

 

I felt nervous. It was my first message to her after acquiring her number on Saturday. But I felt stupid too, like it was the first sms I'm sending her and yet it was about Junhong! What the hell is wrong with me?! Almost instantly, I felt a vibration at my back right pocket of my pants. I had a mini heart attack.

 

 

 

From: Jang Mi =^.^=

 

Oh hello! <: Zelo? He's a close friend of mine. Why'd you ask?

 

 

 

I replied immediately.

 

 

 

To: Jang Mi =^.^=

 

Nothing. I just don’t think he's a nice person. He's acting very close and sweet to this girl from my school and I think he's just playing with you. I hope, with your best interest in heart, that you would stay away from him.

 

 

 

There. That was sincere right? Now, if he's away from her, I can easily get Jang Mi! ASSA, I'm so proud of myself. ^^

 

 

But seriously, why must that Zelo guy be around every girl I know?!

 

 

 After School

 

"WONNIEEEEEE." I called out to my tutor.

 

"Don’t call me that. Firstly, only my close friends and family could call me that. Secondly, I'm your tutor. Show me the respect I deserve." she rebutted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter