oo8: Troubled Week

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

                   I survived the week! THANK GOODNESS. I thought I was going to die. The ing jerk made my week horrible. Just when I thought that my life in school is going to be peaceful, he turned it upside down again. What's wrong with him?! Is he having PMS or something. GRRRRR. JAY PARK, I HATE YOU. Why must you order me around again? Humph. Is it because of the incident at the theme park? Is he punishing me because he's angry at Seunghyun oppa? AISH, I DON’T KNOW. ):< forget it, THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS KIM HYE WON. Oops, it's 1:25 am, I better sleep now. The oppas said we're going to the hip hop club later. IM SO EXCITEDZ. ^^ GOOD NIGHT DIARY, I LOVE YOU! <3

 

PS/ he's back. I missed him so much!

 

xoxo, Kim Hye Won

 

I closed my precious diary that has been with me for 10 years.  I really wonder what was going on in Jay's head.

  Flashback of the week

Monday;

 

I closed my locker door after taking out the books that I didn’t need for the supplementary lesson.

 

I was skipping my way to my literature class when I heard someone calling after me.

 

 

 

"YAH! KIM HYE WON! COME HERE."

 

 

 

Aish, why must it be him?! He's going to make me late for class.

 

 

 

"Yes, do you need anything?" I plastered a smile on my face.

 

"I think I left my gym bag at the school field. Could you get it for me? You're going in that direction anyway."

 

"But if I'm late for class, Mr Kwon's going-"

 

"Are you not going to get it for me?" Jay's eyes piercing through me.

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

 

 

"I'll go get it for you." I reluctantly dragged myself to the school field.

 

"Great! I knew you would definitely help me. I'll be at the student café waiting. Oh, it's in gold by the way."

 

 

 

Stupid jerk. The school field is all the way at the end. And he's waiting at the other end. Why cant he make my life easier?! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.

 

 

 

I reached the school field in five minutes. 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHH. THE SUN IS SCORHCHING AND THE FIELD SO WIDE!!!! How am I suppose to find his bag here?!" I screamed out my discontent.

 

 

 

I began my quest of finding Jay's oh-so-precious gold gym bag that does not seem to be anywhere in sight. Nevertheless, I still have to try.

 

 

 

I spent a good 15 minutes searching the wide school field for that stupid gym bag but it doesn’t seem tot be there. I went ahead and searched the benches nearby. From the corner of my eyes, I spotted a bag strap. Almost immediately, I ran to it but only to be disappointed by an abandoned blue haversack.

 

 

 

AISH,  I give up. It's not here nor was it at the field.

 

 

 

I left the school field and headed to the café operated by students.

 

 

 

"I couldn't find it there." I said as soon as I approached Jay.

 

"Really? Are you sure? Hmmmm, maybe it really wasn't there. AH, I think I left it at the indoor sports hall! I would go and get it but I'm waiting for my order so could you go get it?"

 

"Seriously? Get it your self you lazy ." I muttered under my breath.

 

"Did you say something?"

 

"No. I'll go get it."

 

 

 

I stomped out of the café. I was pissed, frustrated and exhausted. Oh how I wish I can strangle Jay's neck.

 

 

The indoor sports hall was packed with the various sports teams' activities. The volleyballers and the basketballers were occupying the court. I had absolutely no idea where to start looking for the gym bag. Everybody else's gym bags were aligned neatly against the wall and the other side of the sports hall. The possibility of Jay's gym bag being there was small.

 

 

I gave the indoor sports hall a quick scan before heading out again. Walking back to the café, I bumped in to someone.

 

 

 

"Hye Won ah. Just the person I was looking for. I don’t think my bag's here I think it's in the locker room-"

 

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS ONLY NOW? AISH SERIOUSLY JAY!" I stepped on Jay's foot and stormed off.

 

 

"I just didn’t like the fact that you're with Seunghyun-ssi." Jay sighed as he watched Hye Won storm off.

Thursday;

 

Thank god I didn’t see Jay for the whole day. I wonder what he'll make me do if he saw me.

 

 Jay's POV

 

 

"HAHAHAH, that would be awesome! Bu I do not want to be too harsh on her. I wonder what I can make her do today?" I laughed at what Byunghee, a.k.a G.O, told me.

 

"Enough oppa. I thought you were going to stop treating Hye Won unni like that? I thought that you liked her. So why are you being this way?!" Jessica

 

"You're dead wrong my dear. Why would you even think that I like her? She's Seunghyun-ssi's girl. That's simply it." I told my sister.

 

 

 

TSK. Me like her? HAHAHHA she must have been outta her mind for even thinking that.

 

 

 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw just the girl who I wanted to see.

 

 

 

"YAH KIM HYE WON!"

Hye Won's POV

 

Oh god, please don't be Jay, please don’t be Jay!

 

 

 

I quickened my pace. I am so not going to be ordered around today. I tried to quickly enter the toilet nearby when I felt a hand on my shoulder. The distance between us were quite close. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

 

 

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

 

 

, it's Jay. Damn it. How do I get away?

 

 

 

"I uh I have to use the toilet. You know a girl's monthly problem. Heh" I gave a shaky laugh.

 

"Oh, uh go ahead then. I'll wait for you." Jay's cheeks were flushed.

 

 

 

Assa! He bought it! But he said he'll wait for me. .

 

 

 

I bowed a little and dashed to the toilet. I went to the empty cubicle and locked myself in. How the hell am I supposed to exit here without getting spotted?! That's not possible unless there's someone who looks like me. YES! Eun Hee can pull that off! We have the same height and the same hair length and our back profile looks the same.

 

 

 

To: Cho Eun Hee

 

Chingu ah! I need your help! Can you come to Block A's toilet on the 3rd floor?

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter