o18: Clearing the Air

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I packed up my stuff. Today . My day was officially ruined.  Ignoring my growling stomach, I went straight home.

 

I decided to walk back home. I needed to breathe and think clearly. I had to sort out my thoughts. I felt like if I didn’t scream at the top of my lungs, I would explode at any moment. I felt suffocated with all these bulls. I wished someone would just enlighten me with what was going on!

 

 

Didn't Jay change? I mean he's been caring and sweet and such a darling. But why the sudden change? Why was he acting so suspicious? What was he hiding from me? Who was Soo Jung? What's their relationship? Has he been putting on a show all along? Was he even genuine to me or was all this just an act? Was I just a game to him, a level he's trying to conquer?

 

I really didn’t want to think negatively but how can I not given his past? A playboy will always be a playboy.

 

 

But maybe I was just thinking too much.

 

 

 

Without me knowing, I've reached home. I entered the house and plopped down on my sofa.

 

 

 

"Sigh, how am I supposed to feel?" I rubbed my temples.

 

 

 

I was so immersed in my thought that I didn’t realise I wasn’t alone. Suddenly I felt the sofa sink as another figure sat beside me. Startled, I turned to look and found Seunghyun oppa frowning at me.

 

 

 

"Why does it look like my baby sister is stressed out? What happened to the jolly Hye Won? Where is that bubbly girl huh?"

 

"She's somewhere inside." I tried forcing a smile.

 

"Get up." Seunghyun oppa said rather firmly.

 

 

 

Seunghyun oppa took my hand and brought me out of the house. We walked to the nearby park.

 

 

 

"Tell me, what's going on? Why are you so stressed?" he asked as we were walking.

 

"Well, it might not be anything big oppa, just some really complicated stuff."

 

"Hey look here, I am you eldest brother and it is my responsibility to look out for my siblings so please, tell me what is going on. I'll help you." Seunghyun oppa looked directly into my eyes.

 

 

 

For the first time ever, I was seeing emotions in his usual cold eyes. There was warmth and care and compassion in them. He didn't feel like the father-figure at this moment. He felt like the big brother he never got to be. Without any warning, I cried. I hugged him and just cried my heart out. Seunghyun oppa just stood there patting my back and didn't say anything.

 

 

 

Seunghyun oppa got us each an ice cream and we sat down at a bench, eating in silence.

 

 

 

"Are you ready to talk about it?"

 

"I guess."

 

 

 

I started filling Seunghyun oppa with what was happening and how I felt and my suspicions about Jay and that vixen. I felt really good after  letting out all my feelings. Seunghyun oppa didn't interrupt me nor did he judged me while I was talking to him.

 

 

 

"Do you have any trust in Jay?"

 

 

 

I must say that question caught me off guard. Do I trust Jay? Well, I do but do I trust him fully? I'm not too sure. I guess there's a part of me that feels like he'd still hurt me in the end.

 

 

 

"Look here Hye Won ah, you shouldn't just jump to conclusions just because it looked like it made sense. What you see may not be the truth. Maybe he's unsure as well and he didn’t want to tell you anything until he figured it out himself?"

 

 

 

Seunghyun oppa knocked some sense into my head. True, I wouldn’t want to tell Jay something that I was still uncertain about now would I?

 

 

 

"Although I do not want to admit it, I can see that he really loves you, a lot. You should have faith in him."

 

 

 

Seunghyun oppa was right!  How could I deny the sincerity I felt from Jay? How could I have even doubt him?! What kind of a girlfriend was I? I should stick by his side, always.

 

 

I looked at Seunghyun oppa with a new resolute. I love Jay and I will put in 110% trust in him. I shouldn’t just assume things, I should listen to his side of the story as well.

 

 

 

"Arasso oppa. Thank you, for knocking some sense into your little sister's head." I smiled gratefully at Seunghyun oppa.

 

 

 

He ruffled my hair and pulled me up. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I s my arm around his waist. "I love you oppa, thanks for being my big brother." I whispered.

 

 

 

"I wasn't given a choice."

 

 

 

I took a step back in disbelief and started chasing after him. Being a guy, oppa ran really fast and by the time I caught up with him, we were outside our house. I was charging towards him but he grab hold of me and lifted me over his shoulder, like how he would when we were younger.

 

Jay's POV

 

"Am I….. Seeing things?" I questioned myself of the sight before me.

 

 

 

Hye Won was charging towards Seunghyun Hyung but he managed to stop her and lifted her over his shoulder. They look like a happy couple. What the is going on?!

 

 

Was Hye Won cheating on me.........?!

 

 

I felt like my soul had left my body, leaving behind one pissed off shell. What the was I seeing?! Were they never over? Was she still with Seunghyun hyung this whole time? My mind couldn’t process my never-ending thoughts. 

 

I took out my phone and dialed Joon Kyoung's number. 

 

 

 

"Bro are you free? Meet me at Club Roar. Let's get wasted tonight." 

 

 

 

I reached club roar in no time. The club was packed with sweaty bodies grinding each other. Guys were chatting up girls at the open bar, girls throwing themselves at the guys in the booth. I gave the club a quick scan for Joon Kyoung. Squinting my eyes, I saw him standing up and waving at me at the corner booth seat. I pushed across the crowd to get to the seat. 

 

As I sat down, I immediately reached out and grabbed the shot glass and downed the liquor in one go. The smooth beverage made me crave more to quench my thirst. My thirst to get so drunk that I forgot everything. My thirst to loose myself tonight. My thirst to suppress the pain bubbling underneath. 

 

 

I took  shots after shots, slowly finding myself feeling intoxicated with each shot I took. By half an hour, I finished the whole bottle by myself.  I reached out for the other bottle but Joon Kyoung snatched it away from me. 

 

 

 

"Bro, that's enough drinking for now. How bout you get your drunk off to the dance floor?" Joon Kyoung dragged me out of our booth and pushed me into the dance floor. 

 

 

 

Dancing and rapping, that's my life. But somehow I didn’t even feel like doing either right now.  How could I dance when my mind's in a mess? How could I rap when it's a battlefield up there in my head? I went to the open bar and asked for a bottle of soju. Before the bartender could place it in front of me, I grabbed the bottle and drank straight from it.

 

 

"Oppa, why are sitting here alone and drinking a bottle of soju all by yourself?" I could hear the voice of the she devil right at my side. 

 

 

What the was the doing here?! I tried to tune out the voice by continuing drinking the soju. Obviously unaffected by me ignoring her, I could feel Soo Jung tracing up my arm and touching my ear. 

 

 

"Yah stop tha-" I looked at the annoyed, only to be in shock. 

 

 

I could have sworn it was Soo Jung's voice I heard, there was no way I could have mistaken her bimbotic voice. But why was it that I'm looking at Hye Won. Seeing Hye Won's face, I just did what my brain was telling me to do; I hugged her tight. Just by seeing her face, my raging heart was calm again. How could I be mad at her, the person who brought light into my life? I broke the hug and brought her to the dance floor. We danced by ourselves at the corner, and I didn’t mind it; I was with my girlfriend and that's all that matters. I was in the flow, I couldn't think straight, I did the one thing I've wanted to do with Hye Won tonight.

 

I s my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She looked up, shock written all over her face. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. I started off gentle, waiting for her response. As she parted her lips lightly and began kissing me back, I deepened the kiss.  I pushed her against the wall behind her and kissed her passionately. Our tongues explored each other, both fighting for dominance. She ran her fingers through my hair as I pulled her closer. I began tracing her jaw line with my lips and began planting kisses on her neck to her collarbone  before pulling myself away from her. 

 

 

 

"No. I'm sorry I can't." I looked at the ground, trying to catch my breath. I had to stop myself before I did something I knew I would regret.  

 

"But oppa, I know you want me as much as I want you now." 

 

 

 

I looked up shocked. What. The. . Why the hell was I staring at Soo Jung?! Don't tell me it was Soo Jung all this time?!?!?!?!?!?! How could I have seen her as Hye Won?! Oh my god, I just made out with the she-devil. I JUST MADE OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HYE WON. I couldn’t think straight anymore. 

 

 

 

"If you dare breathe a word about tonight, I'll make sure you would never see daylight ever again. Got it?!" I walked away and left the club. 

 

Seungri's POV

How? What? Why? Huh?

 

 

/snap/

 

 

I snapped a few pictures. I'm pretty sure that's Jay. But who's that vixen he's kissing?! How dare he made out with some while he's dating MY sister?!

 

 

 

"Hey, are you still awake? Wait up for me, I've got something I need to tell you. See you at home Hye Won ah." I hung up as I shot fire from my eyes to the spot  where I saw Jay's retreating back.

 

 

 

I walked behind the vixen to the open bar and took the seat beside her. As the bartender placed a glass of alcohol in front of her, I snatched it and spat in it before splashing the content at her face.

 

 

 

"."  I slammed the glass do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter