oo2: School

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I entered the school with a confident front. People were staring at me as I walked past them to my locker. I even overheard a couple of girls whispering really loudly, wondering what Jay had in store for me since it was the first day of school.

 

 

I dreaded being bullied but I couldn't complain to the teachers either. His uncle was on the board of directors so the teachers acted SUPER DUPER nice to him. Tsk, idiots. So much for being the people to look out for when you’re facing troubles.

 

 

I entered my locker combination and took a second to calm myself before opening it. Jay was unpredictable. He has always found new ways to annoy the crap out of me.

 

 

I was still zoning out, thinking of various horrible ideas that Jay might have thought of for me before I heard a loud bang. Startled, I look up and felt like punching the devil that stood before me. I really wondered how he did not feel bad at all for treating a girl like this.

 

 

 

“Yah, Kim Hye Won, since it’s the first day of school, I decided that to give you a day off from your maid duties,” Jay said, giving me a somewhat sincere smile.

 

 

 

Are you kidding me?! There’s no way he meant that. I’m pretty sure he’s got something in store for me. But he doesn’t seem to be joking either.

 

 

 

“Urm, thanks.” That was all I could say and walked off, not bothering to keep some stuff in my locker.

 

 

 

I caught up with Eun Hee and told her about my encounter with Jay. Just like what I predicted, she was stunned by Jay’s sudden act of kindness.

 

 

 

“But maybe he really meant it? Gosh, I really can’t figure out what he’s thinking. But you still have got to watch your back, Wonnie. Arasso?” Eun Hee expressed her thoughts.

 

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ve got to brave myself or the worst Well anyways, I’ll see during lunch. Annyeong!” I hugged Eun Hee before making way to my class.

 

 

 

Well I better enjoy the peace while it lasts.

 

 

 

“So class, open your books to page 45 today. We’re going to learn Matrices. Oh and before I forget, please hand in your holiday assignments.” My math teacher, Mr Oh said in delight.

 

 

 

He was definitely enjoying the moment before him; students panicking and thinking of the excuses to say to wriggle themselves out of trouble. Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter