o1o: CLUB TIME!

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 long hours, the movie came to an end. Finally, I would never watch that movie ever again in my whole life!

 

 

 

I sat up straight. Junhong had fallen asleep halfway through the movie. I recounted again the moment when Junhong placed my head on his shoulder and covered my ears. I felt a slight blush creeping up. Never have I thought that these feelings would resurface. As people always said "You will always remember your first love." I guess even after a long time, the feeling would still be there. 

 

 

 

"Ya, are you sick?! Why's your face red?!" Junhong sat up immediately and touched my forehead. 

 

"I'm fine, really!" I slapped his hand away. 

 

 

 

I felt a tingly feeling from the contact we had. 

 

 

 

Oh gosh. Hye Won ah, pull yourself together! You don't like him like him. You're just don't. YOU LIKE N-O-B-O-D-Y!!

 

 

 

I began to feel hungry. And soon enough, my stomach grumbled rather loudly, much to my embarrassment. I gave a weak laugh to the six pairs of eyes staring at me. I suggested to Junhong that we go for a short bite before heading to club. 

 

 

 

"Oppas! Do you want to come along to the club? I heard it’s been a while since you've been there so ..."

 

"Yeah, we would love to go! I don't think anyone's gonna object, right?" Yongguk oppa had the tone of a leader. 

 

"Of course, it's been long since we performed!" Himchan oppa exclaimed. 

 

"2 weeks, to be precise." Youngjae oppa said. 

 

"Only? It felt longer though. But it's okay since we're going there back again tonight!" Jong up chirped.

 

"Now, let's grab a bite first before Ms Hye Won here faints or something." Yongguk oppa ushered everyone out of their place and towards a red van. 

 

 

 

I sat by the window with Junhong by my right.  Jongupie sat directly opposite me with Youngjae oppa to his left and Daehyun oppa on Youngjae oppa's other side. We decided to eat at the nearby graffiti cafe. It was known for its delicious desserts and amazing food and also the great service. 

 

 

During the short journey there, B.A.P oppas were telling me how they were formed. I found it very interesting. All of them came from different backgrounds and yet here they all are, together. Yongguk oppa was also happily chatting with us when Himchan oppa, who was sitting beside the driving Yongguk oppa, screamed for Yongguk oppa to brake. 

 

Apparently, the lights had turned red but Yongguk oppa didn't notice. In panic, Yongguk oppa pressed hard against the brake pedal. Thankfully, he managed to stop the van in time. 

 

 

While he was trying to break, all of us at the back were holding on to our dear lives. However, I felt my body unable to resist it and I was almost flung off my seat, if not for Junhong who stretched his arm in front of me. Everyone else heaved a sigh of relief. 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Junhong faced me, his eyes showing concern and worry. 

 

 

 

No words were coming out of my mouth. All I could do was nod. B.A.P oppas were guessing that I was still in shock since I wasn't speaking but the truth was my heart was thumping vigorously against my chest. And it was not because of us almost getting into an accident. 

 

 

The close proximity between me and Junhong was making my heart race. My mind was in chaos. What was happening to me?! 

 

 

 

KIM HYE WON. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HAVING A FREAKING CRUSH ON YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT AWKWARD.

 

 

 

 

I mentally scolded myself. I shifted in my seat and looked out the window to calm myself down. For the rest of the journey, I didn't talk. I glanced at Junhong. My heart beat seems normal. 

 

 

 

Okay. Everything's normal. Not crushing on him. Good.

 

 

 

Not long later, we've arrived at the graffiti café.

 

 

 

"We're here everyone! Go in first; I have to park the van." Yongguk oppa instructed. 

 

 

 

The other B.A.P oppas hurriedly got out of the van. They must have been super hungry. Junhong waited for me to get out and the two of us walked in together.

 

 

We were seated at the booth table. It was rarely unoccupied so I felt really happy to be sitting here. It was like the exclusive table. All of B.A.P ordered a combo which included a main meal, dessert and a drink. I, on the other hand, just ordered a side with desert and a drink. It was 7.20 pm and NOT a good time to eat until I was full since I'll get a bloated tummy. ):

 

 

We waited for about 15 mins before all of us got our foods. We were eating and chatting happily. Yongguk oppa gave me some pointers about rapping, in case I wanted to try it one day. I tried to rap on the spot but I failed. I guess the entire rap genes were given to Jiyongie oppa and Seunghyun oppa.

 

 

We continued chatting about the most random I things and decided that it was time to leave when the clock struck 8.30pm. It would take approximately half an hour to reach the club from here. We'll reach earlier than my oppas but meh, its okay since B.A.P were entertaining. 

 

 

 

The journey to the club was rather quiet. Nobody talked and it seemed like everyone was falling asleep! Yongguk oppa decided to blast some hip hop songs that would keep everyone awake. 'Nanlina' by Block B was playing. ✌  Everyone was singing along or rather screaming along. 

 

 

Just as everyone was into the impromptu 'karaoke session', we arrived at our destination. We alighted and went separate ways in the club, promising to communicate through our cell phones should anything happen. 

 

 

I used my mask and headed towards the bar. Junhong was following me but some chick stopped him in his way and began flirting with him. /rolls eyes/

 

 

 

"Aye girl! Do you remember me? Urm hahaha Can I buy you a drink?" a voice came from behind me, startling me. 

 

 

There's no way I wouldn't recognize the owner behind this voice. And thank goodness Junhong reminded me to wear my mask. I turned and faced Mr. Player aka Jay. 

 

 

 

"Do I know you? Why don't you help me remember?" I 'politely' replied. 

 

"Well, I returned you iPod to you and you made a bet with me previously." he said. 

 

"That rings a bell. You lost didn't you? Cos I would definitely not forget you if you had won. AHHH! I remember now, Seunghyun oppa punched you in the face, didn't he?" I had my innocent look while speaking. 

 

"Yeap, that's me." Jay's ears turned red, and I don't know if it's because he's embarrassed or because he's pissed but either way, I'm satisfied. 

 

"I think we got off with the wrong foot. Have I, by any chance, ticked you off or did something to offend you? If I did, I'm sorry. Let's start over. Hi, I'm Jay." He smiled, holding out his hand for a handshake. 

 

 

Of course you had offended me. When have you never? But why the hell is he interested in me now that I'm Jang Mi?

 

 

"Hi Jay. I'm going now." I replied and got off my seat. 

 

 

 

But before I could take a step further, Jay appeared right in front of me in an instant. 

 

 

 

"Come on, don't be like that. I genuinely want to get to know you. You're really different from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter