oo7: A Family Outing

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the moment I felt the sun's rays hitting my face.

 

 

 

"Wonnie ah, wake up! I've made breakfast. It's western!" I felt someone shaking my shoulders gently.

 

"Oppa, I'm really tired. I think I'm skipping breakfast." I sleepily mumbled.

 

"No can do, young lady. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! You can't skip it!! You know, when you skip breakfast-"

 

"Okay okay, I'm up. Don't lecture me about breakfast anymore oppa!" I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting it to the brightness.

 

 

 

Youngbae oppa stood at my bedside with a victorious smile. Seriously, I can never get angry at my oppas. ♡

 

 

I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I changed out of my pajamas and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen and greeted my oppas.

 

We were eating and talking. The atmosphere was cheerful- that is until Seungri oppa opened his big mouth to talk about yesterday.

 

 

 

"Hyungs! I'm ecstatic that you won the rap battle yesterday! And wow you guys thrashed J- owww!!!" Daesung oppa kicked Seungri oppa to shut him up.

 

 

 

But the damage was already done.Seunghyun oppa slammed his utensils on the table. All of us gulped. If there was one thing all of us were afraid of, it'll be this; a fuming Seunghyun oppa.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I saw Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa greeting Jay and his friend after the battle. Oppas were quite friendly to them. Jay and Seunghyun oppa were talking to each other. Seunghyun oppa looks fond of Jay. Urghh.

 

 

 

Tsk. If only they knew that that's the jerk that bullies me. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be like that.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Seunghyun oppa punched Jay.

 

 

 

I guess he found out! Hehe go oppa!

 

 

 

I saw an angry Seunghyun oppa walking down the stage with Jiyong oppa trailing behind him, looking as pissed.

 

 

 

"Get in the car NOW." Seunghyun oppa growled.

 

 

 

Like lightning, the rest of us made away to the car. We knew better than to question Seunghyun oppa.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

We were getting very uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Daesung oppa spoke to break the tension.

 

 

 

"Since the weather is wonderful, why don’t we go out and have fun?" Daesung oppa suggested.

 

"Let's go to the new theme park that opened in the next town!" Jiyong oppa exclaimed.

 

"I'm in!!" I agreed almost immediately.

 

 

 

It's been so long since we went out together to have fun.

 

 

 

"Alright then, I guess that's the plan for today! Everyone get ready then. We'll leave at 10." Youngbae oppa said.

 

"Hyung, is that alright with you?" He added

 

"Yeah, sure." Seunghyun oppa replied with a slight smile. It's been so long since I've seen them smiled like this.

 

 

"Oppas! Have you seen my contacts?" I shouted from my room.

 

"Isn't it on you bathroom countertop?" Youngbae oppa replied.

 

 

Ah found it!

 

 

"Thanks Youngbae oppa!"

 

 

 

Wait, today is the 3rd. It's been one month. Aish, my contacts have expired, damn it. Ahhhhh, I didn’t buy an extra box! Aigoo. Looks like I have to wear my real glasses then. But what if someone I recognise sees me with oppas? Wait, we're going to the next town, no one I know would be there!

 

 

 

I searched for my spectacle box. It was kinda dusty, I guess it's been so long since I last used it. I looked at the mirror for the last time, making sure I looked presentable. Satisfied, I went out of my room.

 

 

 

All of us got ready and went to the car. All of us felt excited.

 

 

 

"Yah, what took you guys so long!!" Jiyong oppa scolded us.

 

"Omo, hyung! You're earlier than us." Daesung oppa pointed out.

 

"Hyung, are you that excited?" Seungri oppa asked.

 

"Yah! It's not like it’s  rare sight." Jiyong oppa ruffled Seungri oppa's hair.

 

"Aish hyung! Not the hair! " Seungri oppa fixed his hair.

 

 

 

I chuckled.

 

 

 

They are act s much like Tom & Jerry.

 

 

 

"Oh, Wonnie ah! You're not wearing your contacts? You couldn’t find it?" Youngbae oppa asked.

 

"Ani. It expired. I have to buy a new pair." I said.

 

"Arasso. You still look pretty." Youngbae oppa pinched my cheeks as he smiled, making his eyes become like the crescent moon.

 

"Hehehe, let's go now oppas. If not it'll get crowded."

 

"Let's gooooo!" Daesung oppa pushed all of us into the SUV.

 

 

 

The journey was enjoyable. It felt like we were going on a roadtrip! We sang along to the songs and played some games.

 

 

 

"Oppa, are we there yet?" I asked Youngbae oppa.

 

"We'll reach in 20 minutes tops." He replied.

 

"Arasso~" I yawned.

 

"Sleep first, I'll wake you up when we reach."

 

 

 

I rested my head on Seungri oppa's shoulder. I could hear him mumbling something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter