o14: Falling Sick

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM HYE WON! WHY THE ARE YOU PIGGYBACKED BY THIS TARD?!"

 

 

I heard the angry voice of the last person I wanted to see if I was with Jay.

 

 

Seunghyun oppa.

 

 

Oh . He marched over to us, his eyes intense.

 

 

 

"Oppa, it's not what you think. Jay was just helping me and-"

 

"GET.OFF.HIM NOW." he gritted his teeth.

 

 

 

I was scared and shocked at the same time. It was the first time ever that Seunghyun oppa raised his voice at me. Immediately I got off Jay but it was a big mistake. My legs gave way and I found myself falling to the ground. Damn.

 

 

 

"Wonnie, are you okay?!" Seunghyun oppa  rushed to my side and began to examine me .

 

 

 

He grabbed my arm and his expression changed. He then placed the back of one hand on my forehead and the other on his. I guess he figured out that I wasn’t feeling well.

 

 

 

". Why didn’t you tell me you're sick?! Do you like getting me all worried like this?"

 

"Well, you didn’t give me a chance to explain myself. But oppa, I'm fine." I gave a smile to assure him.

 

 

 

Seunghyun oppa brought me to my feet again .

 

 

 

"Come on, let's go home and rest."

 

 

 

He hailed a cab and we got in so quickly that I didn’t even get a chance to thank Jay.

 

- FAST FORWARD ONE WEEK -

 

The loud thunder claps and lightning strikes made me feel more scared waiting for that . He was already half an hour late. Usually, I wouldn't mind waiting for him but the bad weather was making me feel like going home. Sigh~

 

 

And I keep envisioning figures outside the classroom, which totally made me felt more restless. Being the scaredy cat that I was, I wanted to leave that very moment.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter