o2o: Short Lived Peace.

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  know it's been almost two months but here's an update! it's kinda sad to write it because its coming to an end soon. Hais i've been delaying also because none of the othe drafts like followed the flow i already came up with.

 

Please SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT & UPVOTE! ^^ 

 

 

 

 

 

Waking up to my annoyingly loud alarm, I sat up and did my daily routine. The cold water splashed on my skin drove away all my sleepiness almost instantly. I went down, ate breakfast and dragged maknae oppa's lazy out of the house. I was shocked to see Junhong outside my gate.

 

 

 

"Yah, what are you doing here?" I questioned him.

 

"Sending you to school, of course. Let's go." He said as he started walking off.

 

 

 

Maknae oppa motioned me to head off first. I caught up to Junhong and slapped his arm. How was he sending me to school if he was walking in front? I opened up a topic and we kept chatting and laughing until we reached the school gates.

 

I saw Jay standing near my locker and dodged. I didn't even know why I did that. I told Junhong that I'd be going first and went to my locker.

 

 

 

"Hello stranger." I greeted him.

 

"Good morning beautiful." He kissed my forehead, giving me butterflies inside.

 

 

 

As he walked me to class, he told me what he planned over the upcoming weekend. It was only Monday and yet, he had his weekend all planned out! He planned on bringing me out to dinner after Family Day, a surprise awaited he said. My brain couldn't help but go into an overdrive wondering what the surprise was. I bade him goodbye when I reached my classroom and went to my seat, my mind still occupied with the surprise.

 

 

 

"Yah, what are you thinking oh so deeply about?" Someone nudged my arm.

 

 

 

I turned and saw Eun Hee with her big, prying eyes. This girl will not stop bugging me if I didn't tell her so I told her everything, from Junhong's sudden outburst to the surprise event. she was listening calmly, to my surprise, and by the end of it, she gave me an undecipherable expression.

 

 

 

"Yah, what's with that face? You're making me worried." I said

 

"Hye Won ah, whatever happens, I want you to listen to what your heart say. You brain might tell you, "this is wrong and illogical and you should stay away" but if your heart says, " this feels right and there's butterflies and rainbows and you should go for it", follow your heart okay?" Eun Hee placed my right arm to my chest.

 

 

 

I gave Eun Hee an unsure smile. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I thought she'd be spazzing and giving me ideas what the surprise was but here she is saying a bunch or random but serious words to me. 

 

The bell rang and everyone went back to their respective seats. I looked at the empty seat to my right. Where was Junhong? We walked to school together, don't tell me he decided to skip school!?!??! I was about to take out my phone to text him when, from the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure sitting down beside me. I turned and saw Junhong sitting quietly, with his poker face. I poked his side continuously until he responded. I chuckled softly when he turned to me and he did the same. Phew, thank goodness he wasn't having his random mood swings right now.

 

 

Physics passed by pretty fast and soon it was lunch. Eun Hee came over to our seat and kept urging us to hurry up just because she was starving. We reached the cafeteria and Eun Hee dashed to the table where maknae oppa was sitting. I sat down on his other side and Junhong sat down beside me. Maknae oppa was acting disgustingly sweet to Eun Hee which made me shudder. Its super duper weird to see this side of maknae oppa, he don't even show me affection like how he shows Eun Hee! I stood up and made my way to get my food. I was queueing patiently when I felt someone putting their arm around my shoulder. Instinctively, I looked up and was greeted by Jay's angelic smile. I slipped my arm around his waist and we waited for our turn, with me bugging him for a hint about the surprise.

 

 

 

"My lips are sealed, you wont get an answer out of me." He stuck out his tongue at me.

 

"But can't you just give me a tiny hint?" I tried using aegyo, pouting my lips while puffing up my cheeks.

 

"I won't fall for your aegyo even though you're making me weak." He pinched my nose lightly.

 

 

 

I sighed in defeat. This stubborn guy, he's making me more curious about the surprise!

 

We got our food and made our way to the table and I sat beside maknae oppa, with Jay occupying the seat which Junhong sat at. Soon Junhong came back with his food and i saw him rolling his eyes at Jay who was occupying his seat. He sat beside Eun Hee, which was opposite me, and started eating, ignoring everyone else. Here we go again, another one of Junhong's mood swing episodes.

 

 

Maknae oppa, being the kind of person he is, kept talking and trying to crack jokes here and there the whole time. When everyone was laughing, I peeked a glance at Junhong. He was in his own world I suppose, he didn't smile, he didn't laugh, heck he didn't even talk. Sigh, what is bothering him so bad that he's behaving like this?

 

I was brought back to earth when Jay nudged me.

 

 

 

"Are you okay? You're not eating your food." He asked, worry evident in his voice.

 

"Y-yeah, I am. I'm just thinking about some stuff." I gave him a small smile.

 

 

 

Why was I bothered by Junhong when he's always being bipolar around me? Pfffffft. I shook those upsetting thoughts out of my head and took a bite of my lunch. I didn't feel hungry anymore but getting nagged at by Jay and maknae oppa would be the last thing I wanted right now.

 

The bell rang and all the students scattered to return to class. Since family day was tomorrow, everyone had been behaving extra well, by being in class on time for example, to touch up on their respective class' games/stalls. Maknae oppa, Junhong and Eun Hee were walking in front and me and Jay at the back. Before we exited the cafeteria, Jay pulled me to a stop.

 

 

 

"You make me happy, in case you didn't already know. I can't wait for dinner tomorrow my princess." He pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

 

 

I was feeling fuzzy all over. Why did he choose to be sweet at the most random moments? The second bell rang, destroying the sweet moment. He walked me to class before heading to his own class.

 

 

 

"Alright class, I hoped you had a heavy lunch because we have to perfect our haunted house by the end of school. So for the next 3 hours, I want you to finalise the small details and do one run through so you'll roughly know what to do tomorrow." Mrs Bae chirped excitedly.

 

 

 

Most of us groaned. There was nothing much left to do anyways. Mrs Bae wanted everything to be perfect because the school would be awarding an all expense paid trip to Jeju for 4d3n to the class with the best stall! With someone who is meticulous with details like Hye Rim, there was nothing lacking (at least that's what we felt) and we were proud of ourselves. We only started preparing for our haunted house at the end of last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter