o13: Traumatised.

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday passed by quickly and soon it was Thursday. Things were still a little awkward between me and Jay on Wednesday. I really hoped we won't be awkward today. This awkwardness is killing me. But I don't want to talk about the kiss either.

 

 

I mean I know I don’t like him but I'm feeling confused. LIKE OH MY GOD IT'S FRUSTRATING. But I'm trying my best to act as normal as possible.

 

 

I went ahead with my day by attending my various classes. Though it seems like I was paying attention, I was actually thinking about Jay and me. Not in a romantic way. I couldn’t shake off the memory. I seriously feel like extracting it out like Dumbledore. But no, that's no possible.

 

 

 

"-and I think that Seungri oppa likes someone else. I mean he kept joking around when I'm being serious and- are you even listening to me Hye Won?!" Eun Hee questioned me with much irritation.

 

"Uh? Yeah. You're talking about my oppa." I replied, returning back to earth.

 

 

 

It wasn’t hard to guess what she was talking about. I would always have this conversation with her at least once a day. And oh my god, she's so paranoid! My Seungri oppa and Eun Hee freaking likes each other but they're waiting for each other to make the first move. They're so freaking adorable, I can't even….. (':

 

 

 

"Yeah, its good that you were. Okay if you can help me with you oppa then can I'll help you with your revenge with Jay."

 

"Really? Deal! But how are you even gonna help me?"

 

"Since your plan is to make him fall for your alter ego and then break his heart, you would need to look really different so he won’t recognize you, right? With my knowledge of makeup magic, I can help you!"

 

"Then I'll rely on you! And don’t worry about my oppa. HE LIKES YOU. He's just waiting for you to make the first move." I told her.

 

 

 

She suddenly broke into a toothy grin. Aigoo my lovesick best friend. 

 

 

The bell soon rang and it marked the end of school. This meant that I have to meet the devil now. My life is so fantastic. Le sigh~ I made my way to his abandoned classroom. I sat down beside a sleeping Jay and took many deep breaths. I mustn't be affected by that thing that happened.

 

 

 

"Have you fallen for me again after that kiss?" he whispered, still resting his head on the table with his eyes closed.

 

"Of course not! Even if we're the last two people on Earth that will NEVER happen." I said as nonchalantly as I could.

 

"Jeez whatever. Let's study." Jay replied as he sat up.

 

 

 

With that we began our tutoring session. Soon, I forgot about the awkwardness as the feeling of strangling him returned. He was so dumb omg. And because of the idiot beside me we extended our tutoring session for another hour. Yippee. >: We decided to take a 10 minute break because this idiot has reached his maximum brain capacity. tsk.

 

 

Jay took out his phone and began dialing a number. I wonder which unlucky girl he was trying to hook up with this time. Just then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and panicked.

 

 

Jay Calling (Sim Card 2)

 

 

Damn it.

 

 

 

"Aren't you gonna pick up your phone?" Jay asked as he eyed my vibrating phone in my hands.

 

"Yeah, I was about to." I said as an idea popped into my head.

 

I 'picked up' my phone without actually answering it. I carefully placed my phone to my ear.

 

 

 

"Oh Junhongie annyeong. Oh no, I totally forgot about it! Wait for me there, I'll rush over now!" I placed my once vibrating phone into my pocket and looked at Jay.

 

 

 

His expression was unreadable. What's his problem?!

 

 

 

"So I have to go now. We'll continue this tomorrow okay?" I said, hoping he'll agree.

 

"I can't. I have a date with a lucky girl tomorrow. How about during the weekend?" Jay asked.

 

"I've got plans. Never mind then, let's just continue on Monday." I began packing my stuff.

 

"Is there anything going on between you and that Junhong guy? You guys seem very close and he acts all caring and stuff just like a boyfriend would but I don’t think he's a good-"

 

"He's just my close friend. Why is it even bothering you?" I cut Jay off.

 

"Forget I even said anything. See you on Monday." Jay said as he stormed off.

 

 

 

Geez. Seriously, what was wrong with him?! But at least our tutoring session ended!

 

 

I decided to stay back for another half an hour, until about 7.40 ish pm, to finish up my homework. I hated bring incomplete homework home because I know there'll be distractions /cough Seungri oppa cough/ at home.

 

 

Once I was done, I made my way to the bus stop.

 

 

 

Shoot! I didn’t bring my bus card. And I don’t have any change. Damn it, I'll have to walk home I guess. Arghhh, I will reach home in 20 minutes oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

 

 

 

I sighed. I hated walking home, especially at night. I'd have to walk through the roadside stalls, not that I mind that but there were many dark alleys as well and I hate dark alleys. And who knows there'll be a drunken ahjussi somewhere and he'd attack me. KIM HYE WON, DON’T SCARE YOURSELF.

 

 

I shook off all the unpleasant thoughts I had and assured myself that all is well. I was so tempted to give my oppas a call but I didn’t want to trouble them.

 

 

I continued walking down the endless road and soon I reached the roadside stall area. I quickened my pace for I felt unusually scared. I felt like something bad was going to happen and I definitely did not want that to come true.

 

 

 

"Hey y~ you alone?" I heard a drunken man shouting.

 

 

 

. I just had to think negatively. Me and my big mouth. what the hell was I supposed to do?! Okay keep calm and do not panic.

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm talking to you student!" I could hear the ahjussi's footsteps getting nearer.

 

 

 

I didn’t know what to do. I broke into a sprint. However the ahjussi caught up with me. He smacked my and whispered into my ear, "Where do you think you're going hot stuff?"

 

 

He reeked of liquor so badly. And I was super terrified. How was I supposed to get out of this?! I needed my oppas, I need them now.

 

 

I tried to run again but the ahjussi back hugged me to prevent that. He hoisted me onto his shoulder and brought me to an alley. WHY WAS NOBODY STOPPING HIM? Oh right, it's practically deserted here. The moment he placed me down, I attempted to escape. And that was a fruitless attempt. The ahjussi pinned me against the wall. He had that creepy, e smile on his face. He kept running one hand up my thigh, while reaching for my shirt button with the other. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter