oo5: Change of Plans, to the Club We Go!

{Know Your Name}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I reached homed and went straight to my room. I made my room spotless first before proceeding to decorate it for the sleepover. Kyahhh it's done! I’m so excited.All I had to do now is to prepare the popcorn and wait for Eun Hee.I decided to take a quick shower before Eun Hee arrived. 

 

RINGGGGG~ 

 

My phone kept ringing. I went out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed my phone.

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

 

"Oh, Wonnie ah! I-"

 

"Eun Hee ah, are you coming soon?"

 

"Actually, I'm calling to say I can't make it to the sleepover. MIANHE CHINGU AH! It's just my dad came back earlier and my mom wanted to have some family time since we haven't had that in a while. Really sorry Wonnie ah. I'll make it up to you soon!"

 

"Oh, since it's like that, its okay, I understand. We can have our sleepover any other day. I know it's rare to have your dad home."

 

"Thanks Wonnie ah, and sorry again! SARANGHAE CHINGU ah!"

 

"Nado saranghae, annyeong."

 

 

 

I hung up the phone. I was envious. 

 

 

Omma and appa were rarely home too. I miss them. Why can't they be like Eun Hee's parents?! Is it that difficult for them to spend even a day with us. Does Kingdom mean more to them than their own children?!

 

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I could really use a big tub of ice cream right now.

 

 

 

"Oh Hye Won ah! When is Eun Hee coming?" Seungri oppa asked.

 

"Our sleepover's cancelled. Her dad came home earlier and her mom wants to have a family time." I replied.

 

"Really? Okay then..." Seungri oppa sounded quite disappointed. 

 

 

 

Just then, the other oppas came home.

 

 

 

"Wonnie ah, how was school today?" Daesung oppa asked merrily.

 

"Did that do anything horrible to you?" Jiyong oppa questioned me.

 

"I would kill him if he made you cry." Seunghyun oppa said calmly with a hint of harshness in every word.

 

"Hye Won ah, why are you eating ice cream? Did anything upsetting happen?" Youngbae oppa asked, pointing to the tub of ice cream I was holding.

 

 

 

Youngbae oppa has always been the most observant one among the oppas.

 

 

 

"Oh nothing happened. It's just that Eun Hee is spending time with her family now and I'm quite envious of that. I miss the feeling of a complete family, you know? Omma and Appa were rarely around too when we were young, that's why halmeoni took us in before we permanently stayed with her because of the incident." 

 

 

 

I began to tear up. I've still not gotten over granny's death. She was the only adult I looked up to while growing up. Her death was so sudden. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

 

 

“Hye Won ah, don’t cry! Okay, why don’t we go to the underground club later? You can dance out whatever you’re feeling. And you can see your dear oppas winning every battle!” Daesung oppa suggested.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter