Chapter 3 Part 3

Les Chic

3 days later, Krystal got her sister and Yuri to help her with her big move. In her room while moving boxes, Jessica wanted to take a break. She pulled Krystal on the bed for a short chat.

“So sis…I heard that you’re moving in with AJ?”

“Where did you hear that from?” Krystal looked at Jessica like she grew another head.

“Yuri of cause.” Krystal sighed.

“I didn’t wanna tell you till we get to the house. You know, it took a lot of convincing to stop AJ from helping with the move?” Krystal told her sister honestly.

“Why? You’re that afraid mom and dad will attack with all the questions again?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. You know how last time went.” Jessica chuckled.

“Okay. So you said the house looks awesome? You better invite me to the housewarming party. Or else…” Jessica threatened.

“Okay I will…don’t have to go all ice on me. Geez. All you had to do was ask.”

“Wow. Can’t even take a joke now. What has that AJ done to my little sister?” Jessica grabbed Krystal and checked her from head to toe to see if there was anything wrong with her sister.

“Say one bad thing about him Jess and I’ll kill you.” Krystal was being serious.

“Fine. I’m outta here. Yuri is picking us up in twenty. Get the last of these boxes out and we’ll head over to your house.” Jessica released Krystal and walked out of the room leaving the younger girl to finally be able to breathe.

“Somehow, moving in with AJ is the best thing to happen right now.” She said to herself.

----------------

Amber’s POV

 

Here I am waiting at the apartment lobby for Krystal, Jessica and Yuri to arrive. I’m super nervous about this move because it would mean that Krystal and I will be in a new phase in our lives.

The ‘More than friends, less than lovers’ phase.

Sigh.

How I wish I could do something about it. I feel like the past few weeks or so, things have just been really boring between us. The only good thing is that we don’t have to face her parents for the time being and we can avoid all those weird questions.

You know, it’s not because I JUST got out of a relationship so I don’t wanna jump on the wagon again.

It’s because, my last relationship scared the hell out of me. It led me to think that someone can be so scary as to stalk me. I can tell that Krystal isn’t the type of person to do that, it’s just, it’ll be safer to get to know her more first. Right?

I knew Nicole for a good month and we got together.

That was how the nightmare manifested.

Number 1: I spoiled her just cause I gave way all the time.

Number 2: She came from a really rich family. She got things her way all the time, anytime.

Number 3: I graduated from College and got a job and things got busy then I got lesser time to spend with her. That was when she really went crazy.

Sigh.

If I really saw it coming, I think I would’ve broken up earlier.

Yuri wouldn’t have suffered her last 2 years in L.A. in pain. Maybe I was just crazy about Nicole then.

If all those was possible then, would it happen again now? Would Krystal turn out worse than Nicole was? Just because she’s so calm when things happen. She shows lesser emotions.

End of POV

 

Yuri parked her Yellow Lamborghini and helped Krystal with her bags.

“Omg. She drove her Lamborghini here?” Amber said out loud when she saw the car come in to the estate. “How the hell…”

The tomboy walked over to her best friend and helped with Krystal’s bags and whatnot.

“Yul…I totally cannot believe this…” Amber started.

“What now AJ?” Yuri stared at Amber skeptically.

“You…Kwon Yuri…actually let them put boxes in your Lamborghini?” The tomboy best friend.

“What? I’m taking Sica ba—I mean Sica bestie out later!” Yuri went bright red from the near slip of calling her girlfriend ‘baby’ in front of Krystal.

Jessica glared at Yuri who was now avoiding eye contact.

“Right…” Amber said. “So where are you guys headed to since you’re driving that baby of yours.”

“Somewhere hot. Because popsicle is freezing me up now.” Yuri nodded in Jessica’s direction.

WHACK

Amber and Krystal stopped walking and turned to face the sound. Apparently, Jessica couldn’t control her hand leading it to smack Yuri at the back of her head. 

“Sorry…there was a HUGE bug at the back of Yul’s head. I just had to get rid of it. You know how much I hate bugs right sis?” Jessica said nonchalantly.

Yuri looked at Amber for help with eyes that were about to tear but the tomboy took a glance at princess senior and then shrugged the thought of helping Yuri off because princess senior was scarier than princess junior.

“Okay…” Amber said to disperse the awkwardness in the air. “I’ll bring you guys up to the apartment now…” Amber took Krystal’s hand and weaved their fingers together.

“I see you…” Jessica said causing the two to blush instantly. “What? Need help getting together?”

“Jess…” Krystal turned around. “Stop yapping or I’ll help you seal those lips. I’m serious.” The younger girl threatened.

“Jeez…can’t even take a joke.” Jessica looked at Amber. “This is all your fault.”

“What did I do now?” Amber eyed Jessica.

“You must’ve done something to my sister. Give it 2 more weeks and I think she’ll officially be crazy thanks to you.” Jessica continued complaining. “Now that you’re living together…omg…” The blonde brought her hand up to her temples and started rubbing them.

“I don’t believe this…” Amber started. “Shall we ditch your sister and my best friend? I’m sure we can do the move without them.” The tomboy asked her boss.

“Anything that makes you happy.” Krystal smiled.

“OMG. That’s enough! It’s getting too lovey-dovey here!” Jessica screamed at the backs of Amber and Krystal who walked towards the elevator.

Yuri walked up to Jessica and stood by her side.

“Well…at least you know she’s happy.” Yuri told Jessica.

“You think? When the day comes that she finds out that AJ is actually called Amber…” Jessica looked worriedly at Yuri.

“Baby…I’d worry less if I were you because I think Krystal fell in love with Amber. Not AJ. If you get what I mean. Amber’s personality sticks out more than her looks.” Yuri explained.

“I hope so too. I just don’t want those two to get involved and then…all hell breaks loose.”

“Please don’t remind me of a certain Nicole.” Yuri rolled her eyes.

--------------------

“You know…I hope that you moving in will make your life better.” Amber told Krystal casually as she helped move the girl’s luggages into the apartment.

“Well…it already feels better.” Krystal said.

‘only cause I’m moving in with you babo…’ Krystal thought.

“Lets get some lunch after moving all these stuffs. I’m starting to get hungry.” Amber moved the last of Krystal’s belongings into the room.

“Which one’s my room AJ?” Amber turned to face Krystal after placing down a box.

“The one opposite mine.”

“Why can’t I just share the room with you.” Krystal muttered under her breath.

“Sorry? Did you say something?”

“NOTHING! I’M GONNA GO TO MY ROOM TO REST OKAY?!” Krystal bolted towards the direction of her new room before AJ could say anything else.

“O-Okay…” Amber looked at the spot Krystal was standing at with confusion. “I’ll just…unpack these myself.”

Just then, Yuri and Jessica stepped into the apartment looking crazed and tired. Both were glaring at Amber.

“What happened to you guys?” Amber asked casually. Only to be attacked by both girls.

“YOU DIDN’T TELL US THE APARTMENT NUMBER YOU IDIOT! WE WENT UP AND DOWN SO MANY FLOORS!” Jessica screamed.

“UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN! I’LL KILL YOU BEFORE THAT EX KILLS YOU!” Yuri had her hand around Amber neck ready to strangle her when Krystal stepped out of her room wondering why there was so much noise made.

She saw her sister and Yuri piled on top of her ‘boy’, ready to strangle. They both had crazy looks and their hair messed up. They actually look like mad, homeless people minus the nice clothing.

“What is going on?” Once Krystal opened , both backed away from Amber and collected themselves.

“Your boyfriend here…didn’t give us the unit number.” Jessica started.

“We ended up searching the whole building to find you guys.” Yuri glared at Amber again.

Krystal sighed before moving to the sofa in the living room and sat down on it. She watched her sister and Yuri bicker with AJ.

‘Guess this is the life I could get used to…’She thought once again.

Twenty minutes pass.

“Hey Krys…help me with your stuffs? Yuri and Jessica have left.” Amber slumped against the wall she painted a few days ago.

“WHAT?! They left?!” Krystal got up from her seat and looked at disbelief. “They promised they’ll help!”

“Not after we didn’t tell them the unit number.” Amber sighed as she leaned against the wall.

“Fine. Then we better start packing or we ain’t going anywhere.” Krystal grabbed one of the boxes and started unpacking. “AJ…are you gonna help or what?” Krystal looked at a tired Amber.

“Yeah…” She got up and grabbed another box to help.

---------------

 

A/N: Sorry this took so long....it's just work has been killing me...

hope you guys enjoy some Les Chic :)