seventeen.

all an act.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is the next day of shooting after they finished up the confession scene from before. 

But now, who will Kazumi choose?

That is all decided in this shoot.

Mayuka feels the nervous atmosphere around the set once she arrives, remembering that this is the finale of the show. 

Once Mayuka spots Riku, she is in awe. She looks so beautiful. She just wishes she could kiss her all over.

Mayuka has been loving Minako's wardrobe on Riku. She wishes she could convince Riku to purchase all of the outfits for herself. 

The two women are happy to greet each other.

"How are you feeling to almost be done?" Riku asks Mayuka.

"I feel relieved, but I feel like I'm going to miss it," Mayuka speaks honestly. "Though, I'm glad it could bring me back to you."

Riku smiles at this and nods. 

"I feel the same way."

Now that everyone is ready, it is time to begin the shoot.

After Minako and Sunghyun both learn that Kazumi has been having romantic interactions with the other, they both confront her and tell her she needs to choose one or the other.

They both arranged dates at a park (during the day this time thankfully) around the same time. When Kazumi showed up for the first one, they both confronted her there.

"So who are you going to choose?" Sunghyun asks, seeming a bit hurt with his tone.

Mayuka, as Kazumi, struggles for a few seconds. She knew she would have to make a decision at some point, but she did not think that she'd be forced to today.

She looks between the both of them, wondering which one of them she likes more.

Then... without saying a word, she walks over to Minako and gently hugs her.

They are both confused as to what this gesture means until Kazumi speaks up.

"I choose you, Minako-chan," Kazumi smiles warmly before they move closer, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

Sunghyun seems to accept this, giving a painful nod before leaving the scene.

Then, seemingly right on its cue, it starts to rain on them. A very cold rain... nearly snow. But it isn't supposed to be that way in the drama so there is a sense of relief that it came down as liquid.

Minako rests her hands on Kazumi's waist, holding her close.

Their lips then separate, but their foreheads pressed against each other lovingly. They are laughing in the rain and then...

Finally, filming for the TV drama is over.

After the scene is over, Mayuka begins to get ready to leave. She is ready to get out of the rain! Though, someone makes sure to stop her before she gets the chance to leave.

"Mayu-chan!"

It is Riku's voice.

Mayuka turns her head to spot the blonde heading right over towards her.

Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter