ten.

all an act.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mayuka feels herself shiver as she steps out into the cold nighttime air.

Once again, she is going to have to deal with filming outside in the cold.

This upcoming scene is very important and emotional, but Mayuka is definitely not looking forward to it. Every time she has to film a scene with Riku, she feels a sense of dread. Today she is dealing with the worst so far.

As for the TV drama, in what they are filming today, it has been a week since Kazumi has even seen Minako. Even though she was threatened to not talk to Minako, she makes the bold decision to text her anyways and hope her father does not see it. It is very brave of her. Mayuka kind of wishes Kazumi just let it go and took it as a sign to just be with Sunghyun instead. But nope, she would much rather take risks because she doesn't want to lose Minako. 

Mayuka thinks that Kazumi can be quite an idiot sometimes, but at the same time she admires how bold she is. 

Minako ended up responding to Kazumi's text and they planned to meet up in secret. Minako said that she will sneak out of her house, which she shares with her father, and meet up with Kazumi in the park that is near her house.

Once Mayuka arrives on set, it is just her for now, as Riku is not supposed to show up until later, as she has to get a scene of Minako sneaking her way out of the house first.

So, she gets styled in peace (if we forget about the cold) and the shooting starts with Kazumi waiting for Minako to show up.

Kazumi waits around nervously for a few seconds on screen before suddenly, Minako shows up. They smile wide, excited to greet each other. Minako runs over and they have a tight embrace.

Mayuka's heart starts to race. She trembles a bit. Her stomach is in knots. 

What is this feeling? Is she enjoying this or hating this? She's not quite sure anymore.

But now all she is thinking about is the warmth of Riku's body against hers. 

She'll never admit it, but she's actually enjoying this hug. Just like their previous hugs.

It is just because it's cold out and the hug is warm, right? Right?

Mayuka does not know anymore.

She doesn't know what she is feeling at the moment, but all she knows that it is like nothing she has felt before.

It's safe to say that even though Mayuka felt so betrayed by Riku in the past, she is starting to warm up to her a bit.

Her teasing can be quite annoying. But sometimes Mayuka kind of likes it. She will never admit it.

They let go of their embrace a bit and look at each other in the eyes.

Mayuka feels like her world just froze. She didn't get a good look at Riku until now, but damn she looks amazing!

Mayuka continues to feel butterflies as they keep their hands on each other's waists, maintaining eye contact. She nearly forgets to say her line!

"I missed you so so much..." Mayuka speaks as Kazumi. Though, this made her feel like she was saying this to the old Riku. The Riku she thought she knew way back then.

It often seems like she has returned.

Mayuka has realized that Riku hasn't really changed since then. She's still the same Oe Riku that was her beloved roommate two years ago.

This helps her realize that maybe Riku isn't a bad person after all. Mayuka didn't even give Riku a chance to explain her side of what happened. This makes her feel a lot of guilt. Maybe she should've given Riku a chance to explain herself.

'Maybe I'm the ' is what Mayuka thinks.

"I missed you too... thank you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter