fourteen.

all an act.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mayuka rushes to get over to the stylists to get ready to film the next scene.

She doesn't know what took over her back there. Her body and mind kind of just did everything on its own.

Mayuka truly did want to 'practice' with Riku, but she had to stop before it went too far so she could get styled for the next scene. She knows that if she didn't stop herself, maybe they would've went farther than the script. 

It's safe to say that she's down bad for Riku and nothing can stop her anymore.

"You're late," one of the stylists points out once she gets back to her chair.

"Sorry, I... uh, had to use the bathroom," Mayuka comes up with a believable excuse. 

"Are you sure you didn't fall in?" One of the other stylists chuckles. "You're sweating! Or at least I hope that's sweat, not toilet water," she laughs.

Mayuka pauses for a moment before she takes a moment to look at herself. She is sweating a bit. 

"I'm sure," Mayuka laughs rather awkwardly. "It's just a bit warm in here. They must have the heat on really high... which makes sense since it's cold outside..."

Or she's just had a steamy exchange with Oe Riku.

It is just nerves from it all, right? 

No. Oh my... she got really into it.

"Okay, make sure to drink some water," the stylist responds.

That was awkward.

After an outfit change (thankfully Riku was out of the dressing rooms) and a few touchups on her hair and makeup, Mayuka is ready to shoot the upcoming scene.

For this scene, Kazumi and Minako agree that they shouldn't hide from Minako's father anymore or let him control her. 

So, Kazumi comes up with the idea that they go to tell him everything... in the middle of his office. 

A rather unconventional idea, but Kazumi felt better about revealing it together instead of just Minako telling him at their house. She knew Minako would feel more comfortable with her there.

So, once the shoot begins, the two walk together towards his office. 

They knock on the door... but there is no answer. 

Riku, as Minako, reaches down to the door knob and opens the door, only to reveal that her father is not there.

They enter and the door shuts behind them. 

Here they are, alone in a room for the first time.

So, without thinking to lock the door, they go at it. 

They move close to each other and their lips touch, much less sloppy that before. Riku rests her hands on Mayuka's waist as it gets rough.

As the script goes, Riku pins Mayuka against the wall, entertwining her hands with Mayuka's and holds them above her. She presses her body against Mayuka's making the younger girl sandwiched between Riku and the wall. 

Mayuka wraps her legs around Riku's waist, the only thing keeping her from sliding down being the pressure between Riku's body, her body, and the wall.

Their lips then part to catch their breath, but they make eye contact. 

The air is tense and yet thick with lust. 

Mayuka is finding herself enjoying this, melting under Riku's touch as the blonde carresses her cheek.

Their lips then meet once again. Riku finally lets go of Mayuka's hands, letting them fall. Mayuka follows the script and lets her feet touch the ground once more, but remains pinned.

Mayuka, as Kazumi, takes this opportunity to holds her hands on Riku's waist. Though, she doesn't keep them there. For the script, Mayuka trails her fingers upwards, feeling onto Riku's body a little bit before resting her arms on top of Riku's shoulders.

Mayuka is enjoying this way too much. She wants more. She wants to make Riku flustered.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter