eleven.

all an act.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Throughout these past few days, Mayuka has had some time to reflect on her feelings regarding Riku.

Mayuka has started to realize that although her mind hates Riku, her body has seemed to have a completely different agenda.

What she thought were feelings of disgust, were actually butterflies. What she thought was repulsion was actually attraction.

Although her conscious hates Riku, her unconscious seems to want her.

Mayuka has been catching herself having intrusive thoughts regarding Riku that she doesn't ask for at all. A few nights ago as she was sleeping alone, she caught herself wishing that Riku was there to cuddle with her. When she had a passionate kiss scene with Jeongin, she caught herself wishing he was Riku.

Her body seems to crave Riku, which she absolutely hates.

She just wishes that these thoughts and feelings would just go away. Life would be much easier that way.

But as soon as Mayuka steps onto the same park set as the last one, she spots Riku. And her heart feels like its doing backflips in her chest. Her stomach is in complete knots. She cannot quite describe this feeling.

She starts to step closer, but then she pauses once she realizes...

Oh.

Oh.

She is totally in love with the Oe Riku she swore to hate.

As she comes to this rather horrible realization, she is not sure if she can even approach the other woman.

It all makes sense now!

Mayuka felt similiar feelings for Riku prior to the incident, but she never knew what they were.

It's not like she wanted to sleep with Riku that night, her body just took her there.

It is just that Mayuka had never experienced feelings of true romantic attraction until then, so she did not recognize it at all. Though, she knew well enough that when she tried dating Nina that what they had was solely platonic.

Finally, she musters up the courage to walk over and sit down in her chair which is, once again, next to Riku's.

Riku is first to speak.

"So... apparently we have really good chemistry, huh?" Riku smiles over at Mayuka.

That smile. That damn smile. Mayuka cannot handle it.

"I guess so," Mayuka chuckles, but moreso to try to calm herself. 

"Do you want to put that chemistry to the test?" Riku asks with a sly, rather flirtatious wink. She smirks, signaling that she is about to start messing with Mayuka. "Y'know, Aya-chan will be gone tonight so if you wanna come over to my place, it would just be you and me."

Mayuka is absolutely flustered by this 'invitation.' How dare she?!

"W-What the hell...?" is all Mayuka can say.

"You know you want to," Riku continues to tease. Mayuka feels ready to get up and leave immediately. Why does she enjoy teasing her like this?!

"No I do not!" Mayuka snaps, feeling her face grow warm as she starts to turn red. "Now shut your... uh, beautiful mouth!" 

"Beautiful?" Riku responds, smiling. "Thank you. I had no idea you thought that of me. You're blushing like crazy, you know that?"

"Leave me alone," Mayuka grumbles.

"I know that's not what you really want, miss tsundere," Riku responds teasingly. "You want me. Just accept it."

"I said leave me alone!" Mayuka raises her voice a bit, which does in fact get Riku to leave her alone.

For the next scene, their two characters meet in secret once again, with Minako sneaking out at night. They go to the same park as before.

As the two walk side-by-side, Kazumi starts to feel cold since this night is a bit chilly. 

Riku, as Minako, then takes her own jacket off and puts it on Mayuka, as Kazumi, to keep her warm.

Mayuka feels something because of this gesture. Not as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter