fifteen.

all an act.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mayuka is not looking forward to the next scene in the TV drama. 

It is Minako's confession.

In a scene from the last episode, Sunghyun had confessed to Kazumi. But, since she thinks she could have feelings for Minako too, she told him she will need some time to think about it and she'll get back to him.

He was fine with that and told her to let him know once she has decided.

Mayuka feels rather nervous for this scene, as she will probably be wishing that Riku would confess herself. It is clear that the both of them have strong feelings for each other, but neither of them are willing to flat out admit it. 

Even though it was a week ago, Mayuka's mind keeps going back to the night the two of them spent together.

To be honest, Mayuka thinks it was the best night of her life. She did not want it to end.

Though it is quite complicated that Mayuka was willing to spend the night with Riku and yet she is not willing to confess that she is in love with her. 

That night really helped Mayuka let her feelings out though and the same must go for Riku too.

Now that Mayuka has unblocked Riku, they've been texting often. Sometimes their messages are rather random, but sometimes they'll end up flirting via text message. 

But during the whole time, they did not dare bring up this next scene.

Now that Minako's father has learned to approve of Minako's feelings for Kazumi, she has decided to confess how she feels to her. 

Honestly, for Mayuka it is even less bearable than the heavy make out scene last time. 

Mayuka arrives on set, the cold nighttime air sending a chill down her spine. They are once again filming in the freezing cold winter weather.

Once Mayuka starts to be styled, Riku arrives as well. She turns her head slightly to greet the other woman. 

"Hey Ku-chan," Mayuka smiles faintly. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, just a little bit nervous," Riku laughs to calm her own nerves. "It's time for the big confession," she mentions. "Are you doing well?"

"Yeah, especially since I get to have you near," Mayuka's smile widens and Riku blushes a bit.

"For a woman who still claims to hate me, you sure have become a flirt," Riku smiles back, teasing her a bit. 

Once both women are styled and they are waiting for the set and camerapeople to be ready, they use each other for warmth. The two of them hug warmly, holding each other close.

Mayuka has made a lot of progress in such a short time. 

She is not even bothered by Riku's touch anymore. In fact, she craves it. After the night the two of them spent together, everything in Mayuka seemed to change. She has learned to accept her feelings completely. But is she ever going to confess that? Hell no. 

Now that it is time to start filming, Mayuka feels all warm and fuzzy inside as Riku pecks her lips before they separate.

The two characters are now back at that same park as before, but now Minako has full intentions to confess her feelings to Kazumi.

The two of them walk together hand-in-hand, chatting about little things, mostly about their jobs and Minako's father.

But then, as the script goes, when Kazumi opens to speak, Minako suddenly kisses her on the lips.

The kiss is rather short compared to what theu were doing before, and yet it was full of passion.

Once they separate, Minako rests her hands on Kazumi's waist, looking at each other in the eyes. 

Now, it is time for Riku's line. 

Nothing could have prepared Mayuka for what happens next.

Instead of what she was supposed to say, Riku says...

"I love you with all of my heart, Mayuka," she says, not even realizing her mistake at first. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Though, Mayuka catches on immediately, her face turning c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter