Pasta for Lunch

Follow Your Seoul

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!<3
Where I live, it's Christmas Eve but I would like to say it anyway. I'd like to thank all my subscribers for reading. Please continue to support me ^o^ Sorry I haven't updated in a while, and since it's Christmas I'll do a double update for sure. Should I update ith all the chapters I have written so far? Please let me know. ^^

Anyway, here's chapter 7!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I turned and saw Junho standing in the doorway waving his hands in the air.
 
I smiled at him then said, "I just told Taecyeon-ssi that he didn't need to help me."
 
"Well, that's hyung. He's not good in the kitchen."
 
"And you are?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Better than him!"
 
I laughed and then nodded.
 
"Well, I'm making pasta."
 
"Really? We haven't had pasta in forever! Not since Jin Young hyung took us out to dinner after we debuted!"
 
"What kind would you like to eat then?"
 
"Can you make fettuccini alfredo?" he asked.
 
I nodded and he grinned. 
 
"I won't tell the others it's your fault that they're eating fettuccini alfredo for lunch," I said adding a wink.
 
Oh gosh. Park Jina, did you really just wink? You've never winked at anyone in your entire life!
 
He laughed.
 
"Cute."
 
The atmosphere became silent and awkward after his comment.
 
"Uh, can you wash the vegetables for me? I'm making a salad too," I said, trying to quickly change the subject.
 
He nodded then walked over to the fridge. I then boiled water to cook the pasta.
 
While waiting for the pasta to finish cooking, I looked over at Junho. He was carefully washing the vegetables. What a cutie.
 
He caught me looking then smiled. Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush.
 
The pasta finished cooking and I walked over to the sink to drain it out. I quickly blasted cold water on it to let it cool. Thinking it was cooled, I tossed the pasta with my hand. Boy, was I wong.
 
"Owwww~" I whined.
 
Junho walked over.
 
"Are you okay?" Junho asked, inspecting my hand.
 
"Jinnnnaaaa!!!"
 
I looked over and saw Jay taking huge strides towards Junho and I. He removed Junho's hand from mine and replaced it with his.
 
"Are you okay?" he asked in English.
 
"It stings a little but I'm fine," I replied in Korean. 
 
"You should run it under cold water," Junho said.
 
I nodded and the water faucet. I dried my hands then noticed Junho was gone.
 
"Where's Junho oppa?" I asked.
 
"He went into the living room."
 
"Oh," I said, a little disappointed.
 
Jay, not picking up on the disappointment, walked over to the stove.
 
"Smells good! What'd you cook?"
 
"Pasta~"
 
"Really?!?!?"
 
I nodded and he pulled me into a tight hug.
 
"We haven't had pasta since--"
 
"--your Jin Young hyung took you out to dinner after you debuted, right?"
 
He stepped back from the hug and stared at me strangely.
 
"Whoa, how'd you know!"
 
"I'm psychic," I replied, laughing.
 
"Did Junho tell you?"
 
I nodded.
 
I grabbed seven plates and served the pasta.
 
"Oppa, can you tell the others lunch is ready?"
 
Jay nodded and walked out of the kitchen.
 
"You guys! Guess what?" I heard him ask.
 
"What? I'm hungry," whined Chansung.
 
"Jina made us pasta~"
 
I heard silence followed by what sounded like elephants trampling into the kitchen. The boys looked between the pasta and me, then back to the pasta.
 
We all took a seat. The boys thanked me then devoured the food like beasts.  All except for Junho, who was eating it normally. He wouldn't make eye contact with anyone either.
 
After we finished eating, all the guys but Junho went into the living room. He helped me clean up the dishes and put them in the sink.
 
"Do you need me to help you wash the dishes?" he asked, not looking at me.
 
He was acting really strange. Did something happen?
 
"No, it's fine. I can wash it myself. Why don't you hang out in the living room with the others?"
 
He mumbled something in reply.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing."
 
"Oh, okay."
 
He grabbed a sponge and poured dish soap onto it even though I told him he didn't need to.
 
"I'll scrub them," he said standing on the left side of the sink.
 
I nodded.
 
"I'll rinse then," I said, moving over to the right side so that we were standing right next to each other.
 
We washed the dishes in silence and our arms would brush against each other every now and then. We finished and then dried our hands.
 
"Thanks," I said, smiling.
 
"No problem," he replied, before walking back to the living room. 
 
I went into my room and laid on my bed, trying to figure out why Junho acted so distant all of a sudden.
 
Knock knock.
 
I looked over to my door and saw Jay standing there with his hands in his pockets.
 
"Come in," I said.
 
He walked inside and reached for a chair to bring over to the side of my bed to sit on.
 
"We're about to leave for a schedule soon. You think you'll be okay by yourself?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Thanks for cooking lunch again, by the way," he added.
 
"No problem. So what's your schedule?"
 
"We have a radio show then dance practice with our hyung."
 
We heard a knock and looked up to see Junsu.
 
"Hyung, we should go now."
 
"All right. I'll be downstairs in a sec."
 
Junsu nodded then left.
 
"Should I walk you to the door?" I asked, getting out of bed.
 
We walked to the main door and I opened it for him.
 
He stood there for a while, shifting his weight side to side.
 
"Um, is something--"
 
"Whoa, what's that?" he asked pointing at something behind me.
 
"What's what?"
 
I turned and looked around for what he was pointing at but I didn't see anything.
 
Jay laughed so I turned back to face him.
 
"I don't see anything!"
 
I looked around again and out of nowhere, Jay kissed me on the cheek.
 
"I guess I was just seeing things. Well, bye!" he said before running out the door.
 
What was that?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*gasp! comments? :)