Spending the Night at 2PM's Dorm

Follow Your Seoul

"What?!" I asked, shocked.
 
"We decided that it's not safe for you to be at the dorm alone so we want you to stay here for the night."
 
"Is that okay...?"
 
"Yeah. So we're arranging who's sleeping where. Since Khun is not going to be here tonight, you can sleep in his room. His room is the one across from Junho's."
 
I nodded.
 
"Wait, what about my clothes?"
 
"We'll get you something to wear."
 
That night after dinner, I went to go wash up. Junsu told me he would put clean clothes on my bed. I tippy toed out of the bathroom and down their hallway. Thank goodness they were all in their rooms. I went inside Nichkhun's room and quickly closed the door.
 
There on the bed were girl clothes. Beside them was a note.
 
Jina...I had to buy these clothes for you quickly...How embarrassing >.< Hopefully they fit. -Junsu
 
I laughed and held up the clothes he bought me. The shirt was a bit loose but I liked wearing big shirts to sleep. As for the shorts...I don't know what that ert was thinking. They barely covered my ! As I was putting them on, there was a knock at the door.
 
I panicked and threw a blanket over my legs and sat on the edge of the bed.
 
"Um, come in."
 
The door slowly opened and Junho's head popped in.
 
He was about to say something when he noticed how awkwardly I was sitting.
 
"Is everything all right...?" he asked.
 
"The shorts Junsu oppa bought are a little...short," I said.
 
He laughed and then closed the door.
 
Question marks floated on top my head. He just left like that?
 
I shrugged and hopped out of bed, fixing my shorts.
 
Right when I was about to go brush my teeth, my door opened again.
 
It was Junho, holding another pair of sweats.
 
"These are Wooyoung hyung's."
 
I nodded then awkwardly walked over to him and slipped them over my shorts.
 
"Oh, so earlier when you came in...did you want to say something?" I asked.
 
"I was just going to ask if everything was fine in here."
 
"It's fine. Khun oppa is neat for a guy," I smiled.
 
"So how did you like spending the day at 2PM's dorm?"
 
"It was really boring..."
 
His eyes widened and his mouth hung open a little. Gosh, he was cute.

“We were boring?”
 
"I'm just kidding!"
 
He laughed and showed off his trademark eyesmile. I couldn't help but smile.
 
"So I was wondering..." he started saying, before Jay burst into the room.
 
"Hey Junho, I gotta talk to Jina for a bit. I'll return her in five!" he said before pulling me out of the room and into his own. 
 
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
 
"Do you wanna go to a company party on Saturday?" he asked.
 
"Eh?"
 
"It's a Christmas party."
 
"This Saturday? But Christmas is next week."
 
"I know but some of us spend Christmas day with our families so to avoid conflict, the party is this weekend."
 
I nodded.
 
"So you'll go with me?"
 
"What do you mean with you? As in a date?"
 
"Yeah," he said shyly.
 
" Wouldn't it be weird though?"
 
"No! Vic is going as Khun's date and it'll be a private party so no cameras."
 
"Since Vic is going...I guess I'll go with you."
 
"Yes!"
 
"Well, I'll be going back to Khun oppa's room now."
 
"Goodnight Jina."
 
I said goodnight then left the room. When I went back into my room for the night, Junho was gone. I looked at the clock. I was in Jay's room for at least 10 minutes.
 
Should I go talk to him? I decided to brush my teeth first before I did. When I finished, I quietly walked out of my room and knocked on Junho's door.
 
He opened the door and lightly smiled when he saw me.
 
"Can I come in?" I asked.
 
"I'm a little busy..." he said, not opening the door any further.
 
"So what were you going to ask me earlier?"
 
"...I forgot," he replied.
 
"Oh."
 
"So did hyung tell you about the company party?" he asked.
 
I nodded.
 
"You're going with him?"
 
I nodded again.
 
"I see."
 
I looked at him and there was a little disappointment in his eyes. Before I could say anything, he did.
 
"Goodnight then, Jina."
 
Before I could reply, he closed the door.
 
"Goodnight, Junho oppa," I whispered quietly before heading back into my room.
 
Why did my heart feel so heavy?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:(