Arrivals

Follow Your Seoul

It was my last week in LA and grandma's condition was improving. I got a text message one evening while eating dinner with Niel and screamed after I read it.
 
"What? What's wrong?" he asked.
 
I was smiling like an idiot with my phone in my hand. Niel reached over and grabbed my phone.
 
"Hi Jina, guess what? I'm about to board a plane to America. My flight arrives at 11:30pm tomorrow night. Can't wait to see you then! Love, Victoria."
 
"My best friend is coming to America!"
 
"Yah, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"
 
"You want to come tomorrow?" I asked.
 
"Who else would drive you?" he asked.
 
"I'll take that as a yes. I wonder why her flight is so late though."
 
--
 
It was 11pm the next evening and I was on the way to the airport to pick up Vic. I even made plans to take her out for a late night snack before staying up all night and catching up.
 
I waited outside the terminal gates waiting for her. Niel next to me seemed even antsier than I did.
 
"Calm down, will you?" I nudged him.
 
"Is that her?" he asked, pointing towards the gate.
 
I turned and saw Victoria looking around. What surprised me was who was behind her: 2PM and the Wonder Girls. What were they doing here?
 
She saw me and smiled brightly.
 
"Jinaaa~" she called out and ran over to hug me.
 
Before I could greet the boys, she grabbed me by the arm and led me towards the exit.
 
"They have their own ride. Come on."
 
I nodded and turned around to catch Junho staring at me. He waved at me and I shyly smiled at him in return before continuing my walk towards Niel's car.
 
"Vic, you remember my cousin Niel?" I asked.
 
She nodded and smiled at Niel. I laughed as his ears turned pink.
 
Niel drove us back to my house and Vic settled in.
 
"Want to go out?" I asked her.
 
She nodded. We left the dorm and I took her to a tea shop to catch up. It was late and no one was around.
 

Vic had been texting someone since we left and wouldn't put down her phone.
 
"Vic, put down your phone and talk to me! How have you been?" I asked.
 
She pressed a few buttons and then finally put her phone down.
 
"Extemely lonely without you. I've slept over at 2PM's dorm so many times since you left. How about you? Have you been eating right? You got skinnier."
 
"I've been fine. I help take care of my grandma during the day and spend a lot of time with Niel at night.
 
"He's still cute. But," she said smiling, "I have Khun now."
 
I laughed. It was so cute how much she liked Khun.
 
"Vic, why are 2PM and the Wonder Girls here too?"
 
"That's why I'm here. The Wonder Girls have a concert and the boys are their guests."
 
"Concert?"
 
She nodded.
 
"It was supposed to be a surprise for you, but we couldn't get separate flights so I went with them. Sorry you had to pick me up so late."
 
I shook my head.
 
"It's fine. Niel and I always stay up late."
 
"Anyway, we're going to their concert in two days!"
 
"We?"
 
"You didn't think that I'd go alone right?"

We laughed and I took a sip of my tea.
 
"So...how has he been?" I asked.
 
"Junho?" she asked.
 
I nodded.
 
"I don't know. Why don't you ask him for yourself?" she teased, tilting her head towards the shop entrance.
 
I turned around and saw Junho, Jay, Khun, Taec, Yoobin, and Sohee walk in.
 
Taec was the first one to run over and give me a hug, followed by Jay. I bowed to the girls and they bowed in return. 
 
"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.
 
They smiled politely and shook their heads. I turned to the boys.
 
"Where are the other oppas?" I asked.
 
"Sleeping," said Taec. "They're exhausted."
 
I nodded and looked at Junho who was watching me. Why were things so awkward?
 
I turned to Vic for help but she was busy talking to Khun. Yoobin and Sohee were talking and so were Jay and Taec. Where was Junsu when I needed him?
 
I grabbed my phone and pretended to text someone. After doing it for some time, I decided to go to the restroom to fix my hair.
 
When I opened the door to get out, Junho was standing outside looking around. He grinned when he saw me.
 
"Hi," he said.
 
I didn't know what to say to that. Was it just me or did he get even better looking in the last month?
 
"Not going to say anything?" he teased. "You should at least give me a hug."
 
So I took a step forward and hugged him. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer as I took in his scent. He pulled back and looked at me.
 
"I missed you," he said.
 
I nodded and he laughed.
 
"Why are you acting so shy? Tell me you missed me too," he said.
 
"I missed you too, Junho oppa. Since when did you get so confident?" I asked.
 
He grinned.
 
"I've always been confident."
 
"Uh huh," I said.
 
"Want me to show you?"
 
Before I could question him, his lips came crashing down on mine. His kisses had always been sweet but I guess he was feeling daring, since I felt his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance which I granted him. I'll leave it up to you to imagine the rest.
 
He pulled back and pressed our foreheads together. 
 
"Still don't believe me?" he whispered, his hot breath against my skin.
 
I flushed pink and backed up. I walked back to where everyone else was and everyone was still talking. After half an hour, we all decided to call it a night. Vic and I called Niel to come pick us up. When we got back to my house, we were too exhausted to do anything so we fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
^-^