Christmas Party (Part I)

Follow Your Seoul

It was Saturday. Victoria helped me do my hair. Instead of my usual pin straight hair, it was pulled up into a messy bun, revealing my bare neck.
 
"You, look amazing," she said, stepping back when she finished.
 
I blushed.
 
"You look beautiful as always too, Vic."
 
The doorbell rang and Vic went to open it. She opened the door and all 7 boys of 2PM walked in, looking clean cut and handsome.
 
"Whoa Victoria!" exclaimed the guys.
 
"Ahem," coughed Khun and they immediately shut up.
 
"Where's Jina?" asked Jay.
 
"She's in my room. I just finished doing her hair. I'm jealous."
 
"Why?" asked the guys.
 
"You'll see. Hold on, I'll go get her."
 
I overheard their conversation and really didn't want to leave the dorm now.
 
Victoria came in the room and grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out.
 
"This is embarrassing!" I whined.
 
The human folder was too strong for me and so she dragged me out to the front.
 
I saw seven pairs of shoes and looked up. All seven of them stared back at me. I immediately looked down at my shoes.

Junsu was the first one to say something. “You look really pretty, Jina.”

I blushed and thanked him.
 
"Jina~" said Jay, who hooked his arm through mine.
 
"Should we go now?" Khun asked.
 
We all rode to the party in one van.
 
"Hyung, are you going to introduce Jina to Jin Young hyung?" Taec asked.
 
Jay shrugged.
 
"We'll see. JYPE and sister branches, all at one venue."
 
I took a deep breath.
 
"You okay?" Jay asked.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little nervous about seeing so many idols."
 
"Don't worry!" Wooyoung said. "Almost everyone in JYP Nation has heard about you!"
 
My eyes grew big and the guys laughed. 
 
"Blame it on Jay hyung," he added.
 
"Jang Wooyoung, don't make me hurt you when we get back to the dorm tonight!" Jay threatened.
 
I turned red. So Jay talks about me to others?
 
The rest of the ride was a lot of side talk. Jay was talking to Taec and Vic was talking to Khun. I looked at Junho.  He was reading a book. He looked extremely good tonight.
 
As if he knew I was staring, he looked up and our eyes met. After a few seconds, he went back to reading his book. Why was he like this? He couldn’t be mad that I went as Jay’s date and not his….right?
 
"We're here!" announced Jay, interrupting my thoughts.
 
He got off first and then helped me down. Once we got out, I noticed a group
of girls looking at me--no, glaring was more like it. I lowered my head a little.
 
"They're trainees," whispered Taec.
 
I turned and saw him smiling at me.
 
"You look pretty tonight.”

“Thanks. You look good too,” I replied.

I watched his sudden change of focus towards somewhere else.

“If you'll excuse me, I have someone to talk to,” he said, walking away..
 
I nodded and then Jay pulled me over to different groups of people. The first was the Wonder Girls. They were extremely nice and polite. Second, was 2AM. I recognized Seulong and he smiled. One of the members was hysterical. He was so funny. I think his name was Jo Kwon.
 
Jay then introduced me to some of the older artists. They all had the same reaction when they saw me, referring to me as "Jaebeom's girl."
 
I had the sudden need to go pee so I excused myself and went to the restroom. While I was peeing, I heard a group of girls walk in so I pulled my legs up.

“What does oppa even see in her?” one of them asked.
 
"She's not that pretty. The way everyone had been bragging about her made her seem like she was a goddess or something," another one added.
 
I heard scoffs. Who were they talking about?
 
"Jaebeom oppa deserves better."
 
Oh, me? I had enough of this. I got up, unlocked my stall and went out.
 
The group of girls turned out to be the trainees. They widened their eyes, shocked. They were definitely younger than me but dressed really...ty.
 
I just walked out of the bathroom casually and went back to find Jay. He was busy talking to someone so I got a nonalcoholic drink.
 
I sat on the bar stool and looked around for Vic but she was nowhere to be found either.
 
"Are you okay?" a voice asked from the stool next to me.
 
I turned and came face to face with a really good looking guy who was smiling.
 
"I'm Lee Ki Kwang."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kekekekekekekkekekkeke. I just had to introduce a new character, so why not Ki Kwang? :) But just for this fic, he'd be AJ. So there won't be BEAST yet. Unless you guys want them to become a part of this fic....I can do some tweaking and let them have a cameo here and there. Just let me know^^