Dress shopping with Victoria

Follow Your Seoul

Vic called me the next morning and she told me she was waiting for me downstairs. I grabbed my clothes and quietly left the dorm.
 
"Good morning beautiful!" said Victoria, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to Khun. 
 
"Where'd you two go yesterday?" I asked.
 
"My favorite place in the world!"
 
"China?"
 
"Okay, second favorite."
 
"Oh, the beach?"
 
She nodded and clapped happily.
 
"Anyway. Good morning Khun oppa," I said.
 
He smiled. "Good morning."
 
He dropped us back off at the dorm before returning to his own. Vic and I ate breakfast together.
 
"So who asked you?" she asked.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Junho or Jay?"
 
"Uh...Jay oppa."
 
She sighed.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Nothing, just wondering."
 
I was confused. Junho didn't even ask me to go with him. Wait...
 
Flashback
 
"So how did you like spending the day at 2PM's dorm?"
 
"It was really boring..."
 
His eyes widened and his mouth hung open a little.
 
"I'm just kidding!"
 
He laughed and showed off his trademark eyesmile. I couldn't help but smile.
 
"So I was wondering..." he started saying, before Jay bursted into the room.
 
"Hey Junho, I gotta talk to Jina for a bit. I'll rerun her in five!" he said before pulling me out of the room and into his own.
 
 
- - -
I covered my face with my hands. He did try to ask me but got interrupted.
 
"What's wrong?" Vic asked.
 
"I think...nevermind."
 
"Don't worry," she said, as if reading my mind.
 
"The party is in two days," I said.
 
She nodded.
 
"That means we have to go dress shopping today!"
 
An hour later, we were both dressed to go shopping.
 
"What are you going to wear?" I asked her.
 
"Darling, we're shopping for you! I have to wear something that a client assigns me."
 
I forgot for a second that she was a model.
 
"Oh yeah."
 
After trying on multiple dresses, we finally agreed on a dress.
 
It was a navy blue one shoulder strap dress that hugged my form. A little short but Vic assured me I looked fine and that  there would be other females at the party wearing even shorter dresses.
 
I'm not sure what she meant by that but it made me a little less worried.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry for the short chapter but there's still more! :)