Christmas Party (Part II)

Follow Your Seoul

"Park Jina," I replied.
 
"You're the Jina people keep talking about?"
 
"People are talking about me?" I questioned.
 
Oh right, like those girls from the bathroom. He shrugged.
 
"So, how old are you?" he asked.
 
"19."
 
"Me too. Guess it's meant to be," he said flirtatiously.
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
"So are you a model too?" he asked.
 
"What?" I asked, surprised.
 
"Khun hyung's girlfriend is a model, no?"
 
I nodded.
 
"We're best friends. I'm from the States though, so I'm not a model."
 
"You could pass for one," he said smiling.
 
I blushed. He was a little forward and flirty but he seemed like a nice guy.
 
"So are you a trainee?" I asked him.
 
He nodded. Just then, Jay walked over and greeted Ki Kwang.
 
"They finally finished setting up the table. We saved you a seat."
 
I nodded and slid off the stool.
 
"Are you coming Ki Kwang?" Jay asked.
 
"In a bit. I have to use the restroom," he replied then looked at me. "It was nice meeting you, Jina-ssi."
 
"You too, Ki Kwang-ssi," I said before following Jay to a banquet hall.
 
Whoa, helllo Christmas party. Tables lined up from one end of the hall to the other. 2PM and 2AM, or One Day as they called it when they were together, had created their own area at one of the tables.
 
Jay pulled out a chair for me to sit. I smiled at his gentlemanly manners. He sat on one side of me and Victoria was on the other. And right across from me was none other than Junho. He was busy messing around with Junsu and Chansung.
 
I sighed.
 
"What's wrong?" Victoria asked in a low voice.
 
I shook my head.
 
"I'm fine!" I said, smiling at her to show her I was fine.
 
Dinner was delicious and I finally saw JYP. He looked a bit intimidating. After dinner was over, the artists at the party performed.
 
I was surprised when I saw Ki Kwang. Didn't he say he was a trainee?
 
"Let's give it up for AJ!" announced the emcee.
 
He started singing and looked like he was scanning the audience. I was surprised when our eyes met. He smiled and winked.
 
"You know him?" asked Victoria.
 
"I met him earlier. He told me he was a trainee."
 
"He looks interested in you. Kapow! Another boy that you've seduced."
 
"Seduced?" I asked, laughing.
 
"Next up is 2PM!" she squealed, turning her attention back to the stage area.
 
A familiar song came up. I didn't know why it sounded so familiar until Junho started singing. It was the song from the time went to the noraebang.
 
I smiled at the thought of that day. The day I met Jay, Junsu, Khun, Junho, and Chansung. They finished performing and were sweating like pigs.
 
Jay came over to me and held his arms out for a hug.
 
"You're sweating!" I said, backing away.

He laughed.
 
"I’m kidding. Come with me. There's someone that wants to meet you."
 
"Who?" I asked.
 
"Just come with me!" he said, grabbing my hand and pulled me.
 
I sighed then followed him. He led me to a door at the end of a hallway. I looked at the name on the door and my eyes widened. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who wants to meet her? Place your bets now. Blah...I kinda made it obvious already, hehe.

This is the end of my updates for today. 5 chapters, no bad huh? Anyway, I'm not too sure if I want to post the next chapter yet because there's a bit of a shocker in it (well, to me), and I still want to check if I'm satisfied with it.

Okay then, I'll say goodbye for now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

xoxo
yummyudon