Talk with Junsu

Follow Your Seoul

Where do I begin?

“Do you like Jaebeom hyung too?” he asked.

I hesitated. Why was he asking me this?

“I’m asking because if you do like both of them, you should decide who you like more before you end up hurting both of them or even yourself.”

“Kim Junsu, you are amazing at this mind reading thing.”

He smiled. "So you like hyung too?"

I nodded.

"Who do you like more?"

"...Junho oppa," I said sheepishly.

He laughed.

"I knew it."

"But, I like Jaebeom oppa too because he's nice to me and he tells me what goes on in his mind."

"Junho might not be as open as hyung but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You are a little dense when it comes to love and relationships, aren't you?"

"Are you saying...that Junho oppa likes me?"

"You can't tell?"

I shook my head.

"After he met you, he was always happy at fan meets, during performances, recordings, and radio shows."

I blushed.

"But, it also made him the emperor of mood swings."

"Why does he--"

"That's because he doesn't know what he wants and your relationship with Jaebeom hyung makes him even more confused."

"I don't know what to do. Jaebeom oppa kissed me last night and now--"

"Hyung did what?"

"He...kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back?"

I didn't say anything.

"So you did."

"No, I didn't! I was too surprised."

"I see. So hyung kissed you and now?"

"We're extremely awkward. He hasn't said a word to me since I got here."

"Jina...so are you going to let it be?"

"I really don't want to hurt any of them. If I tell Jaebeom oppa that like Junho oppa more, he might never talk to me again."

"Hyung's not like that. He might ignore you for a while, but he'll eventually talk to you. But if you don’t make up your mind, you might even hurt the relationship that they have."

" I can’t ruin their friendship… Oppa, tell me what to do!"

"Confess to Junho."

"Now?" I asked, surprised.

"You don't have to right now but you should sometime soon."

"B--"

"Because if you don't, Junho will give up on you. We’re idols, we have to focus on other things too.”

I sighed.

"I got it, oppa. I'll confess."

"Good girl. Now let's go open the presents."

We went back into the living room and sat around the Christmas tree minus Junho. I handed out my presents to each of them. For Vic, I bought her a sundress. I got Jay a hat since he's always wearing them. I bought Junsu a book and an American CD since I heard he likes American artists. I bought Khun a book on how to deal with your girlfriend as a joke. Vic wasn't too happy about it. I got Taec a hoodie that said "beast" on it to make fun of that time he told me about his image. I bought Wooyoung a nerf gun since he is one of the most playful and it reminded me of him. And I got Chansung a cat plush pillow because it reminded me of Jeonggam.

Wooyoung and Chansung sandwiched me in between them and hugged me tightly.

"We love you Jina!" said Wooyoung, pretending to cry.

He immediately started playing around with the gun. He was shooting Taecyeon and I laughed.

"Yah! Jang Wooyoung! You shoot some more of those foam bullets at me and I'll shove that gun up your--"

"Hyung!" said Chansung. "Not in front of Victoria and Jina!"

We all laughed and then crowded around the TV to watch a movie. When the opening scenes were coming up, Junsu nudged me.

"Go give Junho his present," he whispered.

I sighed and stood up. How was I going to do this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just thought the advice role fit Junsu the best, hehe. I'll end the updates here until tomorrow (hopefully). I wonder what's going to happen...