Confusion

Follow Your Seoul

I woke up the next morning and it was Christmas Eve. I went out to the kitchen and read a note on the fridge.

Jina~ I went out somewhere with Khun. I'll be back tonight.

Love, Vic

P.S. 2PM is going to be having a Christmas dinner tomorrow and they wanted us to come. Just letting you know!

I ate some toast for breakfast and then wrapped Junho's gift. I really hope he likes it...

Jay called me in the evening and told me he was coming over in half an hour. I got dressed and waited. We took the taxi to a skating rink. He went to get skates and as I put mine on, I thought I might as well tell him.

"Jay oppa..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"I have to be honest with you. I don't know how to skate."

He laughed.

"I'll teach you. Come on," he said, holding out his hand.

I grabbed it and stood up. It was hard walking in skates. How was I going to skate in them?

He helped me get to the rink. Once I stepped in, I felt myself slipping.

"Ahhh! I can't do this!" I said, holding onto the rail.

"Who's the baby now?" he teased.

I stuck out my tongue at him. He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me off the rail towards the center of the rink.

"Oh my gosh!" I said when we stopped, holding onto him.

He laughed.

"Come on. You'll never learn if you don't let go of me!"

I pouted as he pried my arms off him and helped me slowly move forward. After an hour of complaining and whining, I was able to keep up with him...when he was going at half speed.

We got hungry so we returned the skates and went to a ddukbokki house.

"Ah, so spicy!" he said, tongue hanging from his mouth.

I laughed at him.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, pretending to be mad.

"Your aegyo is adorable," I blurted.

His ears turned red and he grinned at me.

"So how much of your heart have I stolen?" he asked.

I blushed. I felt guilty. I'm sorry, Jay. I don't know if you've realized I have feelings for Junho too.

"Jina, do you like Junho?" he asked.

My eyes widened with surprise. Did he read my mind or something?!

"Why, what makes you think that?"

"I don't know. The way you look at him...it's a little...I don’t know."

"I look at him a certain way?" I asked, blushing.

"When you guys were cooking, in the van on the way to the Christmas party, during the dinner..."

He noticed...?

"So, do you?" he asked.

I hesitated before nodding slowly.

"I see..." he said.

"I'm confused, oppa, because I like you too. I just don't know," I said.

We stayed quiet for a while before he spoke up.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your dorm."

I nodded. He paid for the bill and we left. The dorm was nearby so we decided to walk back. Jay grabbed my hand and we strolled through the streets. He walked me to the door and said goodnight.

"Goodnight oppa," I said, letting go of his hand.

"Wait, Jina..."

"Hmm?"

I turned around and he crashed his lips down on mine. I was surprised at first but I found my eyes closing. I didn't know what to do. This was my first kiss on the lips after all...

After a moment, he pulled back.

"Um, goodnight then," he said quietly before turning to leave.

"Goodnight…?" I unlocked the door and went inside.

I'm extremely confused right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was the chapter that I was hesitant on posting. I felt so bad typing this chapter because things were going so well and then he asks her if she likes Junho. Oh who am I kidding, I'm the author. I set it up. But I still feel bad! LOL. Were you surprised at the end when he kissed her? Because I'm a Junho bias, I was going to let him take her first kiss but I ended up making Jaebeom steal it. I'm mean. Sorry Junho. :P

xoxo
yummyudon