Wishes

Follow Your Seoul

My phone rang around midnight.
 
"Hello?" I answered, sleepy.
 
"Did I wake you up? Sorry."
 
I smiled at the sound of his voice.
 
"It's fine, Junho oppa. Are you okay?" I asked.
 
"Can you do me a favor right now?"
 
"Right now?"
 
"Yes."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Can you change into something warm? I'll be over in half an hour to pick you up."
 
"What are you planning, oppa?"
 
"I'll see you in half an hour."
 
He then hung up on me. I sighed, leaped off my bed and changed into a pair of grey skinnies and a pea coat layered on top of a creme long sleeve.
 
--
 
Junho arrived in half an hour like he said. 
 
"Come on," he said, pulling me to his car and drove.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked.
 
"JYPE Building."
 
"Eh?"
 
Next thing you know, I was being dragged to JYP's office at 1 in the morning.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," Junho said, bowing.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," I repeated.
 
Jin Young looked at me up and down and stayed quiet for a long time.
 
"This is her?" he asked Junho.
 
"Yes, hyung."
 
I stared at JYP as he looked up and down at me--creepy, I know-- and then randomly smiled.
 
"So you're the one who got Junho out of his shell. He's never shown any serious in any particular girl since I've met him."
 
"Hyung!" whined Junho.
 
I looked over and saw Junho's ears glowing pink.
 
JYP laughed and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Junho. You have plenty of even more embarrassing stories!" He turned to me. "Would you like to hear them?"
 
Junho pouted. This boy was adorable.
 
"Okay, okay. I was just kidding. Why are we here again? Oh right. Go ahead, Junho."
 
I looked over at Junho who was fidgeting. He took a deep breath and then cleared his throat.
 
"Hyung, Jina is special to me and I really like her. If you let me date her, I promise that I will keep up with my activities as a member of 2PM. I will be even more cautious about the media. I will..." he kept talking as I tried holding in my laughter.
 
I know, it's supposed to be serious but it sounded like an oath, the way he said it.
 
"...so will you allow me to date her?" Junho finally asked.
 
Okay, now I was serious. I was too nervous to look at JYP so I looked at Junho instead and he was staring at JYP.
 
I heard clapping. Clapping? I looked over and saw JYP laughing.
 
"You memorized it even better than Khun did! Well, of course since he's not Korean."
 
Wait, memorized? So it was an oath?
 
"All right then," said JYP.
 
Junho raised an eyebrow.
 
"I'll let you date her."
 
I found myself smiling.
 
"Really, hyung?"
 
"Yes. Now, now. It's getting really late. Take her home and then hurry up back to your dorm and sleep."
 
"Okay, hyung."
 
"Goodnight to both of you."
 
We both bowed and left his office. When we were outside, Junho grabbed me from my waist and leaned my back against the wall connected to JYP's office.
 
"I don't have to worry about hyung finding out now," he said, leaning in to kiss me.
 
Before he did, I covered my mouth.
 
"His office is right there!" I whispered.
 
Junho laughed.
 
"Okay, fine. Let's go," he said, holding my hand and leading me to his car. He drove back to my dorm all smiles.
 
"Wanna go on a date?" he asked, looking at me.
 
"Right now?" I asked.
 
"Well, well. Eager, aren't we?" he teased.
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
"So cute," he said, laughing. "Tonight at 7."
 
I nodded and got out of the car.
 
"Hey!" he said.
 
"Hm?"
 
"Nothing."
 
I raised my eyebrow curiously, but pushed it aside.
 
"Night, oppa."
 
He waved then drove off.
 
--
 
That evening, Junho picked me up and we did movie and dinner.
 
He walked me to the door when we finished our date. He leaned in to kiss me but I covered his lips with my hand. 
 
"Sorry, I don't kiss on the first date," I teased.
 
He pouted.
 
"But since we’re dating, I guess I could make an exception."
 
I leaned in to kiss his cheek and at the very last second, he turned his head so that I kissed his lips instead.
 
"Whoa, taking advantage of me, I see!" he said. "I'm guessing this date won't be our last..."
 
I laughed and at that moment, we things drop onto the floor and roll around.
 
"What was that?" I asked.
 
We looked down and saw a bunch of beads rolling around. I looked at the bracelet on my wrist and it was now all twine.
 
I looked at Junho who was grinning.
 
"You wished for me?" he asked, laughing.
 
"No. I don't know why they fell out. My wish didn't even come true yet!"
 
He frowned.
 
"What was your wish?"
 
"Not telling!"
 
"What? Why?"
 
I unlocked the door and stepped inside.
 
"You'll never know," I said, adding a wink and shut the door.
 
Oh gosh, I did it again.
 
"Park Jina, you're such a tease!" he said from the other side of the door.
 
I know, I thought to myself.  I stared at my bracelet.
 
But at least I got what I wished for.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I decided to end the fic at 30 chapters. I would like to thank all my subscribers for supporting me since this was my first fic and all. I really can't express how thankful I am for you guys. :P Just know that you guys are special! ♡ I can't believe I finished writing. It's such a bittersweet feeling! I was thinking of starting another fic soon. I will post the link as soon as I do. :)