The Concert

Follow Your Seoul

It was an hour before the WG concert and Vic and I still haven't left my house. We had VIP tickets after all so as Vic said, we could just take our time.
 
Vic wore an off the shoulder top and shorts. I stared at her outfit choice questioningly.
 
"Trust me, you won't ask why I'm dressed like this later."
 
I nodded and looked down at my choice of grey pullover and black skinnies with navy blue chucks. Whatever, comfort is best.
 
Niel dropped us off at the concert venue and we went in. There was an area to take photos with 2PM and WG.
 
"Come on!" said, Vic, pulling me over to line up. Most of the fans had already gone inside since the lines were short. When it was our turn, I was squished in between Junho and Junsu and Vic was squished between Khun and Chansung. I felt Junho's arm on my waist. Hopefully no one will take too much notice of it. We all smiled for the camera.
 
"You look cute," Junho whispered to me.
 
I tried my best not to make anything too obvious so I pumped my fist in return.
 
"Have a good performance. Fighting!~"
 
He laughed and Vic dragged me to find our seats. Our seats were really close to the stage. The opening act was 2PM. Victoria and I were the same in that neither of us could keep our eyes off a certain person. I never realized all the boys had such nice bodies. They must have spent a lot of time at the gym. They finished their set and thanked the audience. All of them looked in our direction and waved before doing to same for the other fans. It was getting hot so I tied my hair up. Vic had proven her point.
 
The Wonder Girls went up next and their songs were a lot of fun. After they finished, each of the members had a solo performance.


Sohee's was the last one. She came out with Junho. They had to act out as a couple therefore it required a lot of skinship. Watching it made me a little uncomfortable. I knew it was just a performance but I couldn't help but feel a bit...jealous? The end of the performance was what shocked me and the hundreds of fangirls there the most. I saw with my own eyes their lips touch before the lights went black. I could feel my heart rate speed up.
 
"Jina-ah...Jina...." I heard Vic call out but I was too caught up in my own world to respond.
 
She pinched me lightly then I turned to her.
 
"The concert's over. Let's go."
 
I looked around and saw that the lights were on and people were leaving. Already?
 
"Wow, that was quick," I said.
 
How long was I not paying attention?
 
"Where are we going now?" I asked.
 
"They're doing a hi5 and signing event now."
 
I nodded and followed her into another room. We got in line but I realized I didn't have anything to get signed.
 
"Vic, I don't have anything to get signed!"
 
"That's why I brought these," she said, taking out two albums from her bag and giving me one of them.
 
I looked at the CDs. They were deluxe edition albums made just for this event.
 
"Khun gave them to me."
 
I nodded and looked over to the idols. They were seated at one long table with the Wonder Girls first and 2PM at the end.
 
Vic and I went to WG first. When I got to Sohee, she smiled at me.
 
"I hope my solo performance didn't make you uncomfortable."
 
How did she know?
 
I shook my head.
 
"Don't worry. It was fine," I said, half lying. I wasn't going to be angry at her for performing.
 
She nodded and then I continued down the table. The guys tried hard to pretend that they didn't know Vic and I.
 
I got to Junho and he took my album and grinned as he wrote his message. He closed it and handed it back to me. I read it to myself.
 
Dear Jina,
You're my favorite fan. I promise. ♡

 
"High five?" he asked.
 
I leaned over and gave him a high five.
 
"You'll have all of me to yourself later anyway," he said, causing me to blush.
 
Vic and I finished getting the albums signed and then left the venue. They were going to be there for a while so we decided to go shopping.
 
We didn't find anything we liked so we just bought snacks for the boys. We walked back to the stadium and noticed how dessert the area was.
 
Vic checked her phone.
 
"They're in a black van."
 
We looked around and saw a black van pull up to us. At first I was creeped out until I saw seven familiar faces. When we got inside, I held up the bag of snacks. All the guys ate like beasts. I felt a hand touch my hair.
 
I turned over and saw Junho smiling. I didn't want him to know I was jealous or anything so I didn't say anything to him.
 
"Your hair's up," he said.
 
I nodded.
 
He looked at me strangely then smiled.
 
"Hey," he said, leaning in close. "You're not jealous of my performance with Sohee, are you?"
 
I didn't say anything and he smiled even more.
 
"You're cute when you're jealous. Is that why you put your hair up?"
 
"No, it got hot in the venue."
 
"Are you jealous?"
 
"No," I said.
 
"You sure? Not even when I kissed her at the end?"
 
"No."
 
"Shame. If you were, I could prove to you that you were jealous over nothing," he said.
 
My body temperature kicked up a few notches at his comment. What's happened in the last month? Why was he so flirty now?
 
 They dropped us off at my house and Vic went straight to bed.
 
I went into the kitchen to get something to eat and saw a light in the living room.
 
"Niel?" I called out.
 
"Yeah?"
 
Good, he's there. I needed to talk to him. I sat on the couch next to him.
 
"What's up?" he asked.
 
"Nothing much."
 
"How was the concert?"
 
"Good," I shrugged.
 
"How was your boyfriend?"
 
"He's not my boyfriend!" I said, blushing. 
 
"Okay, whatever. Then how was the guy you like that likes you back?"
 
"He did well," I said. "Niel?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"I'm going to tell you something and I need you to help me."
 
"Go on."
 
"Junho oppa has always been really sweet to me. The other day and today, he said some things that someone like Jaebeom oppa would usually say."
 
"Like?"
 
"Do I have to tell you?" I pouted. 
 
"If you want my help, then yes."
 
I sighed then told him about what happened between Junho and I at the tea shop the other night and what had happened earlier in the van.
 
Niel laughed.
 
"What's so funny?" I asked.
 
"You really are naive when it comes to guys, aren't you?"
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"He has hormones too, for goodness sake!"
 
"So do I but I don't act anything like that."
 
"Jina, he's a guy. He likes you and he hasn't seen you in almost a month. How else do you think he'd react?"
 
"I don't know! I didn't think he'd be like that. It's so different."
 
"Trust me and don't worry about it. You might even end up liking it," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
I smacked him on the head.
 
"You sicko!"