It's 2PM

Follow Your Seoul

We arrived at Victoria's dorm and it was mighty spacious.

"Your room is down the hall and to the left. Mine is across from yours. Are you hungry? I'll cook you something."

I grinned at her.

"Really? Can you make my favorite crab stew?"

She nodded, "Go settle in and I'll start cooking."

I grabbed my stuff and looked for my room. It was cozy and neat. The walls were painted a cool mint color. I unpacked my clothes then explored the house. I flipped through some magazines and saw pictures of Victoria in expensive looking dresses looking flawless.

Whoa, she wasn't kidding. My best friend, a model?

I giggled to myself at the thought. Anyway, I guess I should go help her out in the kitchen now. I walked over to the kitchen and take in the aroma of Vic's cooking. Mmm.

She threw me an apron and I hold it out. Pororo? She is such a kid still.

After twenty more minutes, the food was finally on the table, looking piping hot and delicious.

I then noticed that the servings wer off. Vic either thought that I ate a ton or she had quite the appetite; there was enough food for at least 6 people.

"Victoria, why's there so much food?"

"I forgot to tell you. My boyfriend and some of s are coming over!"

"Boyfriend? So your manager is your boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"No, he's not! Aigoo~ Have you heard of the boy band 2PM?"

I nodded.

"My boyfriend is Nichkhun."

I wasn't too good with who was who but I did know that Nichkhun was good looking.

"The Thai one?" I asked.

Her eyes grew big as she nodded.

"But aren't you older than him?" I asked.

"He likes noonas," she giggled.

"Yah, I thought you hated that word."

"Well, he doesn't call me noona. He calls me honey, baby, and---"

Before she could complete her sentence and before I nearly threw up, the doorbell rang. Thank goodness.

"That's him!"

She quickly ran over to the door, composed herself, and then opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Hey Victoria!"

"Wassup!"

"Annyeong~"

She opened the door and let five good looking guys in. Erm, I stood there awkwardly.

"Khunnie and my lovely dongsaengs, let me introduce you to my best friend from the states, Park Jina! Jina, this is 2PM!"

One of the shorter but extremely good looking guys stepped forward.

"Hey cutie, you speak English? I'm Jaebeom, but you can call me Jay," he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"Junsu-imnida," said a cool and collected looking guy.

"I'm Khun," Khun said with a smile. "Victoria's told me a lot about you."

"Junho-imnida," said a guy with a warm smile.

And last but not least...

"Annyeong!~ I'm Chansung. I'm your oppa aren't I? How old are you? Have you heard of 2PM? You do speak Korean right?"

I laughed at his rapid question firing.

I nodded and replied, "I do speak Korean. I've heard of 2PM before, but aren't there seven of you?"

"Oh, Taecyeon and Wooyoung have a schedule this evening so you won't meet them today."

Victoriathen interrupted us with a clanging pot.

"Okay, let's eat now! I made Jina's favorite crab stew and samgyupsal!"

"Hey, Jina. Sit with me, all right?" Jay asked.

I just nod politely. This boy is such a flirt.

"Uh, you guys go on ahead. I have to use the bathroom," I say.

I did really have to go. These good looking boys make me all nervous. I did my business in the bathroom then washed my hands. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Hey cutie.

Was I cute? Nah, he must say that to any girl he comes across.

I quickly dried my hands then hurried back so the others wouldn’t wait too long. On the way there, I heard laughing.

“Yah, hyung let go of me!” shouted a voice. I think it was Chansung.

“Well, who told you to sit down next to me? You already knew Jina-ssi was going to sit next to me!” replied another voice.

That was Jay. I laughed to myself.

“Okay, okay. You can sit next to her. Just…let go of me!”

I walked into Victoria’s living room and saw Chansung in a headlock.

“Um…” I scratched my head.

Jay quickly let go of Chansung and smiled at me.

“So how was it?” Jay asked.

“Uh, how was what? The bathroom?”

Everyone laughed but Jay.

“Yah! Who said you guys could laugh at me?” Jay demanded.

We all quickly shut up and Jay looked satisfied.

The food was served on a lowered table so everyone was sitting on pillows. The only empty spot I saw was next to Junho so I made my way over.

“Hey Jina, I thought you were going to sit with me!” Jay whined in English.

“You’re such a crybaby,” I responded in Korean sticking my tongue out, causing everyone to laugh.

I took my seat and Victoria lifted the lid off the crab stew and a rush of smoke was let out right in front of my face. I coughed.

Junho stood up immediately and grabbed one of Victoria’s household fans and tried fanning the smoke away. After it disappeared, we all looked to see Vic pouting.

“What’s wrong, Vic?” I asked.

“That fan is very important to me! Junho, please don’t use that fan next time. Arraso?”

“Ne, mianhe.”

I looked over and saw Khun coaxing Victoria. I laughed in my mind at how she hasn’t changed since I’ve met her.

“Let’s eat!” Jay exclaimed and was the first to eat.

I turned to Junho and smiled.

“Kamsahamnida, Junho-ssi.”

“For what?”

“Fanning the smoke away earlier. Eat well, okay?”

He reached for a piece of samgyupsal and put it on top of my rice.

“You too,” he said with an eyesmile.

I think I felt my heart jump a tiny bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What a sweetheart ^-^ I have testing this entire week so I might not be able to update for a while. But I'll have a pen and notebook with me so I'll always be writing~