Weekend Surprises

Follow Your Seoul

It was Friday evening and Vic went on a weekend trip with Khun so that meant I was to stay at 2PM's dorm again. I packed up enough outfits for the weekend and then took a taxi to their dorm. Channie came downstairs to greet me like he did the first time I came.

"Annyeong~" he greeted.

I smiled and waved. He grabbed my duffel bag and helped carry it into the dorm. It was awfully quiet today.

"Where is everybody else?"

"They're all doing recordings. They'll be home soon."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Home alone with Jeonggam," he pouted.

"Aw, poor baby," I said. "Should we play a game?"

He nodded and pulled out the PS3. We played a racing game and he refused to let me win even if I was a girl.

"Take that, er!" he shouted, all up in my face.

I laughed at his childishness. After we got tired of it, he turned the game off and we just relaxed on the couch.

"Jaebeom hyung has been quiet lately. Before, it was Junho but they've switched. Really weird."

I stayed quiet. Was it because of me?

"Are you hungry? I'll make something," he asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll just wait until the other oppas come back."

We heard the door unlock and three guys talking. It was Junsu, Wooyoung, and Junho.

"Jiinnaaa!" Wooyoung ran over and jumped onto Chansung's and my lap. Junsu came next and sat on top of Wooyoung.

"Yah hyung! You're so heavy!" complained Wooyoung.

We all laughed. Junho walked over and lifted up Wooyoung's feet before taking a seat right next to me. Junsu and Wooyoung were bickering at each other and playing around.

I looked at Junho and noticed he was wearing the beanie I had made for him. He reached out and moved my hair out of my face.

All of a sudden, it was really quiet. We turned and saw the others staring at us. I felt myself turning pink.

Junsu stood up and reached for the beanie on Junho's head.

"Jina, you made this for Junho, didn't you? You must have, otherwise he wouldn't be wearing it every time we go out!"

"I can knit you one too, oppa," I said to Junsu.

He smiled.

"Really?" he asked.

"Your head might be too big to fit it though!" I teased.

"Hey! My head is not big! Right guys?" he asked his dongsaengs, trying to garner support.

No one said anything. We burst out laughing and Junsu frowned.

Just then, the front door opened again and Jay and Taec came in.

"We brought home food for 7!" exclaimed Taec. He waved when he saw me and I smiled back. Jay ignored me and just put the food on the coffee table.

After we finished eating and joking around, everyone just sprawled out.

"Khun hyung should go on trips with Victoria more so that Jina could come over more often," said Chansung.

"I agree! Although I do miss hyung..." said Wooyoung.

"Since you didn't have a schedule today, you're doing the dishes tonight, Channie," said Taec.

Chansung pouted.

"Why me?"

"I'll help you," I said.

"Really? I love you Jina!"

I laughed and looked over at Junho, who had an amused expression on his face.

"Well, since the dishwasher has been decided, everyone back to your rooms!" shouted Wooyoung.

All the guys took off like lightning, including Junho.

"Looks like it's just us," I told Chansung.

We washed the dishes and when we finished, I soaped my hands. I thought about Junho washing my hands for me and blushed.

"Thanks for helping, Jina!" he said, hugging me before running off to his room.

"Jina."

I turned around and saw Jay standing in the doorway.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Let's talk outside."

I followed him out to their grassy backyard. We sat down and there was awkward silence for a while.
 
"How have you been?" I asked.
 
He shrugged. "You?”
 
"I've been fine. I heard that you've been a little quiet lately."
 
"I'm bothered."
 
"Bothered?"
 
"I'll be honest with you. I'm not happy that you like Junho too."
 
"Huh?"
 
"The way you look at him...you've never looked at me that way."
 
"Oppa, what do you want me to do?"
 
My eyes widened as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!
u__u
I'll try updating again tonight.