A Different Feeling

Follow Your Seoul

"Where are you going, Jina? The movie's getting started," asked Wooyoung.
 
"I'm just going to give Junho oppa his gift."
 
All but Jay nodded and turned back to the TV screen. He stared at me for some time then finally turned around as well.
 
I took a deep breath and walked down the hallway towards Junho's room. I stopped in front of the door and knocked.
 
"Junho oppa, are you there?" I asked.
 
I stood there for some time waiting for a response but all I heard was silence. Guess he didn't want to talk to me. I lowered my head and turned to walk over to the delivery slot but collided into someone's chest. I looked up and saw Junho standing there.
 
"Oh, h-hi oppa, I thought you were--"
 
"What's that?" he asked, pointing at the gift I was holding.
 
I turned pink as I handed it to him.
 
"Um, it's for you."
 
He was expressionless for a while but then his mouth slowly curved upwards into a smile.
 
"Want to come in?" he asked, unlocking his door.
 
I followed him inside and he sat on the edge of his bed.
 
"Sit here," he said, patting the spot next to him.
 
I sat down then he shook the present.
 
"Should I open it now?" he asked, opening the card.
 
"Wait!"
 
Too late. He was reading it. His eyes moved across the words and he smiled. Then he finally started unwrapping the gift.
 
"I'm only special enough to receive a knitted beanie and a bought sweater?" he joked.
 
"You're the only one I knitted something for..." I said quietly.
 
His eyes lit up and he grinned.
 
"What? You mean you didn't knit anything for anyone else? Not even--anyone else?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Can I kiss you?" he asked.
 
My eyes widened as he leaned in really close. I went into panic mode and grabbed the beanie and quickly pulled it over his head, covering his eyes.
 
He laughed. "I guess not."
 
I smiled shyly and looked down at my hands.
 
"I have something for you too," he said, pulling something out of his pocket.
 
It was a bracelet made of twine with little glass beads.
 
"You're supposed to make a wish when you put this on for the firs time. When your wish comes true, the beads fall out naturally."
 
What should I wish for? I closed my eyes.
 
"Okay, got it," I finally said.
 
He tied the bracelet around my wrist and when he was done, he laced his fingers through mine.
 
I felt my heart skip a beat at the sudden skinship. This feeling was strange, but for some reason, I liked it.
 
"So what'd you wish for?" he asked.
 
"Not telling."
 
"I see how it is," he teased.
 
He then looked at my hair.
 
"Is there something wrong with my hair?" I asked.
 
"Can you put it down?"
 
I nodded and pulled the elastic out of my hair. I shook my head and let my hair fall into place.
 
Junho reached out and tucked a piece of my hair behind my hair.
 
"I like your hair down," he said.
 
I noticed that his other hand was still holding mine.
 
"Do you want to watch the movie out there? Everyone's watching it," I told him.
 
"I'm reading right now, but you can go back out there, if you want."
 
I nodded, a little disappointed.

"Want to help me wash the dishes? I lost the game after all."

"I thought you said you were going to read."

"Well I was, but if you're here, you'll probably distract me anyway. So I might as well complete my punishment."

I blushed and nodded. We walked into the kitchen, still holding hands. We were in front of the sink and I tried letting go of his hand but he held onto it.

"If you hold my hand, then how are we going to wash the dishes?" I asked.

"I'll hold the plates with my free hand and you can scrub with yours."

I burst out laughing.

"Come on, let's wash the dishes now," I said.

He let go of my hand and then turned to wash the dishes. Washing dishes was a simple task but it felt peaceful washing the dishes with Junho. We finished and he pumped some soap into his hands. He grabbed my hands and rubbed the soap onto them. I was so nervous... Does he not know what he's doing to me? He ran my soapy hands under the cold water which snapped me back to reality.

"Your hands are really soft," he said.

I yawned and he laughed.

"Are you tired?"

I nodded. He led me back to his room.

"Take a nap," he said.

"Hm?"

"It's fine. Just lay down."

I hesitated and then got onto his bed. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them over me, tucking me in.

"Where are you going to read?" I asked.

"The chair."

"Are you sure?"

"Just close your eyes."

I nodded and snuggled with the blanket. It smelled just like he did. I smiled and fell asleep.

---

"Jina..." I heard someone call my name, followed by a light shake.

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Junho smiling.

"It's time to go home," he said.

I nodded then turned over and closed my eyes again.

He laughed.

"Jina, wake up," he said pulling the blanket off me and pulling me up.

My eyes finally opened with the skin contact.

"Oh, sorry," I said, scrambling off the bed and quickly walking over to the door.

"Jina," he called.

"Yeah?"

"Goodnight."

I smiled at him.

"Goodnight, oppa."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
♡~ I was squealing like a crazy fangirl writing this chapter. Hehehe. Gah, so embarrassed. :P