I Speak the Truth

Follow Your Seoul

We finished eating dinner and I watched Chansung as he rolled around on the floor.

"So...full..." he groaned.

"Yah, babo! Who told you to eat so much? I'm surprised you haven't exploded yet," said Junsu.

I stared at Junsu in disbelief.

"What? Is there something on my face?" he turned towards me.  

"Uh..."

"It's not polite to stare! I guess they don't teach you that in America."

"Hyung, stop it," said Junho.

I then turned back to Junsu who ruffled my hair as he burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding! Please don't think badly of me. I was just joking around."

I sighed.

"I was just going to compliment your humor and then you shocked me!" I said, embarrassed.

"But I got you, didn't I?" he grinned.

We were interrupted by a farting sound. We all turned to the source of the noise. None other than Park Jaebeom.

"Aniyo! It wasn't me! It was this pillow. Here let me show you!" he said defensively while trying to recreate the sound.

No success so far.

"Hold on just a minute. I'll prove it to you guys!"

"Hyung, it's okay. You're making the situation more awkward than it already is," Junsu said.

"B-b-but! I didn't fart!"

"Whoa, who farted?" Khun asked, as he walked into the room.

I pointed at Jay and he stared back at me in disbelief.

"Jina! How could you betray me?" he whined in English.

"You're such a baby," I teased in Korean.

Victoria then walked into the room and wrapped her arms around Nichkhun's waist.

"Why don't you four take Jina out? Khunnie will stay here and help me clean up."

Khun pouted then nodded.

"I'll meet you guys in the foyer downstairs. I'm going to grab my coat," I said.

They nodded then went outside. I went into my room and put on more layers just in case it'd get colder.

I went downstairs. Whoa, it was pretty dark outside. Now where were those guys?

I then noticed a hooded figure in the distance. I squinted and saw the figure waving at me. Uh, creepy much?

Then, the figure started walking in my direction. Okay, okay. Park Jina, what are you going to do? Oh . OH . why didn't I listen to my parents and bring the pepper spray? Oh my god. I was about to turn around and take off but my legs wouldn't move. Legs, why must you choose to not work now?

"Please don't touch me!" I shouted at the hooded figure.

"We're waiting for you over there. Wait, what?" said a familiar voice.

"...Jay?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, thank goodness it's you! I thought you were a or something!"

He laughed.

"You've been watching too much TV."

"If you weren't dressed like that, I wouldn't be so creeped out. Are all of you looking that creepy?"

"Yep, we can't risk being recognized. for you."

"Why?"

"Well, a cute girl with four creepy looking guys isn't suspicious or anything."

"Why do you keep calling me cute?"

"I speak the truth. Come on, the others are waiting," he said, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just took a break from studying to update. I was so frustrated too because I typed this chapter on my iPod Touch, but when I saved it, it disappeared so I had to retype everything allover again! u__u I'm going to go back to studying now. Hope you enjoy this update!